Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Stephan Changs book

I was flicking through "The Complete System of Self Healing" the other day and was very impressed with some of the practices in the book as they seem so simple and straight forward. I was very impressed with the seated Qigong exercises like the Deer, Turtle and Crane breathing exercises as well as the meditations like brain cleansing as well. This is a very different form of Qigong that is very different to anything else I have ever seen in all the books I have read.

Does anyone have this book and practice any of the techniques and what do you guys think of Stephen Chang. Im definately getting this book, his approach seems to rely less on vizualisations and is more focused on simple breathing techniques.

Daniel

I got it today and am very pleased with this book, the techniques are so simple and powerful especially the breathing meditations, I would have purchased this book just for those alone, but this book has so much good stuff in it, I dont think I will need anything else anymore.

Daniel

Here is a list of Meditations and Breathing exercises out of the book, there is also a whole lot of other Qigong exercises.

Breathing Exercises

Crane Beathing

Turtle

Deer

Reverse Crane I

Reverse Crane II

Bone Breathing

Brain Cleansing I

Brain Cleansing II

Energizing and Relaxing Breathiing Exercises

Immortal Breathing:

Small Heavenly Cycle