kr4zyac3

Hi guys

Hi guys, I am not consider new to this forum because I have read a lot of articles from this forum before. I just didn't register until now. I find there are lots of great discussion here such as about Wang Liping and John Chang. I am a qigong practicioner and is on the way to validating what I have learned with other practicioner hoping to find the truth to the principles in qigong since there are lots of misleading information on the internet.

Hi guys, I am not consider new to this forum because I have read a lot of articles from this forum before. I just didn't register until now. I find there are lots of great discussion here such as about Wang Liping and John Chang. I am a qigong practicioner and is on the way to validating what I have learned with other practicioner hoping to find the truth to the principles in qigong since there are lots of misleading information on the internet.

There is diffrent CONCEPT should be defined and clarified between "qigong" and "Nei-Dan-Gong (inner alchemy)", which is taught by Daoist Master Wang Liping. Some years ago, when "qigong" was booming, Master Wang is one of the five members, who identified and validated which "qigong" should be legally spread in Mainland China. "Inner alchemy" was exist in the world (especialy in China) for thousands years, it was practised and validated by the Daoist monks, Martial Artists, Chinese Medicine Doctors, Han Buddhist monks, Zenists and so on.

I heard a story about someone wanted to commercialize "Inner alchemy" and went to see Master Wang Liping. He asked Wang, "do you want to rename your "Inner alchemy" to "Oriential Yoga" ? and "the Yoga centers are everywhere all around the world, and "Yoga" is quite popular in Westerns and Easterns, and it easily makes money, bla bla ...." Wang smailed and said, you should know who is the origin, who is the ancestor. When Daosits discover the "Inner alchemy" system, there were even not human beings exist in many of the continents. It was before Tang dynasty for Daoists finishing the research and exploration about meridian (Jing-Luo, which is the base of Traditional Chinese Medicine).

Here, what I want to say. The true Dao is looming around the world. It's sometimes hidden in deep, sometimes display to some people in some special time.