Sign in to follow this  
TTT

http://pathgate.org

http://pathgate.org

Awesome site, for me the best living proof of miracles..

This is a great master on the website for example, showing moving people and more just by intent:

Energy bubble demonstration:

Edited by TTT

Seriously, unless you verify something from personal experience, be careful of extolling its virtues. Some people consider Pathgate to be akin to a cult, and I got that impression from my own experience.

Please expand on this if you get the chance.

Convincing evidence of miracles?

Oh dear... hurray for youtube as a citation.

If you read pathgate, you read countless stories of stories witnessing these miracles. Including

the former AOL CEO. On top of that a bunch of videos. If that's not enough, a whole theory explaining these "miracles"

Having met Peter Young, I can say he has some ability in the martial arts, though I would not consider him a master, not comparing him to others I have met.

In regards to his 'abilities' mentioned above, I saw no such thing, quite the opposite. I commented in more detail in two other threads if you are interested.

Seriously, unless you verify something from personal experience, be careful of extolling its virtues. Some people consider Pathgate to be akin to a cult, and I got that impression from my own experience.

Best,

Mike

Wow you met him! I have never met a real master. Thus for me he is the "real master" (if the stories, movies etc about him are real. I don't doubt this) Did you saw the youtube movies? Did you see him doing this as well? Or was he unable to do this again? -> You say you saw quite the opposite, thus I am VERY interested in these other threads!

I am a young student so I have no money to travel the world in search for masters. Do you have met Masters with REAL abilities? If so, who?

Anyway, thanks for your reply

Edited by TTT

If you read pathgate, you read countless stories of stories witnessing these miracles. Including

the former AOL CEO. On top of that a bunch of videos. If that's not enough, a whole theory explaining these "miracles"

Wow you met him! I have never met a real master. Thus for me he is the "real master" (if the stories, movies etc about him are real. I don't doubt this) Did you saw the youtube movies? Did you see him doing this as well? Or was he unable to do this again? -> You say you saw quite the opposite, thus I am VERY interested in these other threads!

I am a young student so I have no money to travel the world in search for masters. Do you have met Masters with REAL abilities? If so, who?

Anyway, thanks for your reply

I was a student there for two years and went on the retreat in Greece.

In my opinion he is a genuine Chela of HH Penor Rinpoche who left us last week and he really has received alot of high level teachings in the Vajrayana and Dzogchen.

When it comes to the martial arts he is pretty good and I think is very clever guy he can absorb info quickly though I think he is better at the Wing Chun and Shaolin stuff than the internals.

He does have some gifting and does carry a vibe but the whole ling kong jing stuff void power is completely reliant on a compliant participant who has a devotional hook to their Guru I asked for it to happen on me and was told that a hook is required.

I witnessed the bouncing of students every session, and witnessed some weather stuff which i believe in but it was a bit to closed for me I can see why some call it a cult but for me he is genuine at heart but not for me.

Simon

@TTT

Careful as there are many charismatic mystical teachers around IU have been sucked on before its a very painful damaging experience.

I learnt the hard way when choosing a teacher use the Buddhas advice.

Simon

I was a student there for two years and went on the retreat in Greece.

In my opinion he is a genuine Chela of HH Penor Rinpoche who left us last week and he really has received alot of high level teachings in the Vajrayana and Dzogchen.

When it comes to the martial arts he is pretty good and I think is very clever guy he can absorb info quickly though I think he is better at the Wing Chun and Shaolin stuff than the internals.

He does have some gifting and does carry a vibe but the whole ling kong jing stuff void power is completely reliant on a compliant participant who has a devotional hook to their Guru I asked for it to happen on me and was told that a hook is required.

I witnessed the bouncing of students every session, and witnessed some weather stuff which i believe in but it was a bit to closed for me I can see why some call it a cult but for me he is genuine at heart but not for me.

Simon

@TTT

Careful as there are many charismatic mystical teachers around IU have been sucked on before its a very painful damaging experience.

I learnt the hard way when choosing a teacher use the Buddhas advice.

Simon

Thanks Simon! Nice to hear from you again! Weird that a hook is required and that nobody told about that at the website. That seems to devalue his story indeed.

Read Chunyi Lin's story and about the experiences of his students. Chunyi Lin offers some very good home study materials also.

Like things a little more earthy and interesting? The works of Dr Glenn Morris await you:

http://www.amazon.com/Path-Notes-American-...5968&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Strategies-Am...5968&sr=8-6

http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Madness...5968&sr=8-4

Best,

Mike

I did in my previous posts, and also if you do a google search, you can find a few comments by others.

Thank you for your concerns and extensive answers indeed! This master Chunyi Lin is good I think, I am reading about him. I know about Glenn Moris, Santiago and Tao, they are good as well. But I don't think Lama Dondrup Dorje is a fraud, as SimoninTaiwan said, you need to have a hook with him to see his void power. This indicates that his teaching on his web are probably exaggerated, but do not say it is a cult or a big fraud.

Edited by TTT

He does have some gifting and does carry a vibe but the whole ling kong jing stuff void power is completely reliant on a compliant participant who has a devotional hook to there Guru I asked for it to happen on me and was told that a hook is required.

I witnessed the bouncing of students every session, and witnessed some weather stuff which i beleive in but it was a bit to closed for me I can see why some call it a cult but for me he is genuine at heart but not for me.

Most ling kong jing demos require consent and compliance - similar to with hypnosis, channeling or kriyas...

The point is not that anyone can be controlled like a puppet against their will (they can't), but that energy and intent can be exerted over a distance to influence people, if they choose to allow it. It's a display of consensual remote influence, not nonconsensual remote control.

That said, any master who has enough ability to project energy like this...most likely has a "cotton-wrapped steel" iron body that would feel very hard & strong upon actual physical contact.

I think people usually get the wrong impression from these demos, but the right impression may be less, but still pretty impressive! :D

Edited by vortex

Thank you for your concerns and extensive answers indeed! This master Chunyi Lin is good I think, I am reading about him. I know about Glenn Moris, Santiago and Tao, they are good as well. But I don't think Lama Dondrup Dorje is a fraud, as SimoninTaiwan said, you need to have a hook with him to see his void power. This indicates that his teaching on his web are probably exaggerated, but do not say it is a cult or a big fraud.

Sorry let me clarify, its not need a hook to 'see' his void power its you need to have a Psychological hook = Hypnosis, high level of suggestibility. There are methods of energy use and LKJ is good training aid some times but when people make out it can fire ball people away thats a great exaggeration unless the receiver has been prepped psychologically to receive and respond as required.

I was just looking at another web site the other day that reminds me of this one a lot:

Tulku Lama Lobsang

Something about the slickness of their presentations gives me an uneasy feeling, and I

am not in the "Spiritual teachings should be given for free" camp either. I get the same

vibe from Kunlun Max and Ken Wilber as well. This isn't to say that any of their stuff is

invalid. Just a gut reaction to the way they present themselves I guess.

Most ling kong jing demos require consent and compliance - similar to with hypnosis, channeling or kriyas...

The point is not that anyone can be controlled like a puppet against their will (they can't), but that energy and intent can be exerted over a distance to influence people, if they choose to allow it. It's a display of consensual remote influence, not nonconsensual remote control.

That said, any master who has enough ability to project energy like this...most likely has a "cotton-wrapped steel" iron body that would feel very hard & strong upon actual physical contact.

I think people usually get the wrong impression from these demos, but the right impression may be less, but still pretty impressive! :D

Just saw the above:

This explains what I was trying to say alot better there has to be an allowance other wise it just wont happen. Though I would love to be proved wrong that would be ace i could just do that and grow a cool beard.

I also know Peter 'Master Dr Shifu Lama ??' Young.

He is well known in this part of the world as being a fraud, a bully and a manipulative conman.

The videos on the Pathgate website are ridiculous. I almost spat my tea out !

Come on people, get real. Don't fall for this BS.

:lol:

hmmmm.

I would have to say my end conclusion would be very different. Generally I am a scientist first, and a metaphysicist second.

Even though I have been know to debunk in the past, generally I am not doing that in the future. I will however tell you if his credentials check out.

Besides that when psychically tuning into the video, I could tell there was a charge around him.

My wife who entered the room when I was viewing the video did not even know what I was looking at when I was tuning into the energies. This is what she said:

He definately has a charge that he is pulling in close to his body, when the guy is coming close into his vicinity he is extending it slightly. This type of charge can destroy electrical equipment which is why it is not close when he is doing it.

She also said that the guy probably feels some type of discomfort akin to a buzzing sensation like being shocked.

If we were in the same situation we would be able to touch him because our energy vibrations are much higher than normal. However we would probably feel the vibration of what he is doing.

that was her psychic impressions.

However I will check out the guys credentials and see if I can find out more information about him possibly the people that trained him and such and try to report back in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Sometimes it is hard to get in contact with some of them, but it just takes time. I am notorious for always checking my sources and credentials on people.

It might be quite likely that this type of energy is toned down, due to the destruction of equipment. I have destroyed a vehicle by raising my energy personally and though that may not be enough for some who have not been exposed to this type of thing, it gives you an idea of the ability one can acquire through practice and hard training.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

hmmmm.

I would have to say my end conclusion would be very different. Generally I am a scientist first, and a metaphysicist second.

Even though I have been know to debunk in the past, generally I am not doing that in the future. I will however tell you if his credentials check out.

Besides that when psychically tuning into the video, I could tell there was a charge around him.

My wife who entered the room when I was viewing the video did not even know what I was looking at when I was tuning into the energies. This is what she said:

He definately has a charge that he is pulling in close to his body, when the guy is coming close into his vicinity he is extending it slightly. This type of charge can destroy electrical equipment which is why it is not close when he is doing it.

She also said that the guy probably feels some type of discomfort akin to a buzzing sensation like being shocked.

If we were in the same situation we would be able to touch him because our energy vibrations are much higher than normal. However we would probably feel the vibration of what he is doing.

that was her psychic impressions.

However I will check out the guys credentials and see if I can find out more information about him possibly the people that trained him and such and try to report back in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Sometimes it is hard to get in contact with some of them, but it just takes time.

It might be quite likely that this type of energy is toned down, due to the destruction of equipment. I have destroyed a vehicle by raising my energy personally and though that may not be enough for some who have not been exposed to this type of thing, it gives you an idea of the ability one can acquire through practice and hard training.

As far as I know Dharma from HH Penor RInpoche and a host of other Palyul Rinpoche and Internals some Wai Lun Choi.

Plus alot of qigong very similar to Bruce Franzis.

Sign in to follow this