Sign in to follow this  
Harry Pain

Nine Step Bottled Wind Practice

Yes, it should not be done on a full stomach.

However, it shouldn't make your belly bigger. This practice expands the ribs. Too much focus on Dan Tien not good!

Could somebody clarify one thing for me??

Whenever one inhale through left nostril the exhale has to be through right or left one?

You exhale through THE SAME nostril you used to inhale.

Try to be very relaxed or the purpose of this practice will go to waist.

I've been doing the 9bwp for 3 weeks or so. I can't really say I've noticed much of anything in the way of changes (other than a certain light headedness after practice), but I'm keeping at it.

In any event, has anyone had THIS experience? Whenever I do it and hold my breath I feel my pulse quite strong down around my diaphram. I mean I can actually put my finger right at the bottom of my rib cage in the center and feal my skin pulsing out. I can actually see it pulsing (I don't mean energetically, I mean physically, the skin moving). I'm a slim guy but not emaciated and it's a bit disconcerting.

I feel like the influx and holding of air must be exerting a lot of pressure on my diaphram and this is the result.

It doesn't hurt, and I don't feel like I'm staining anything, but it's very noticable. I've been meaning to write Bodri about it but I was wondering if anyone else has felt this.

spyrelx

Whenever I do it and hold my breath I feel my pulse quite strong down around my diaphram. I mean I can actually put my finger right at the bottom of my rib cage in the center and feal my skin pulsing out. I can actually see it pulsing...

Yeah, same here. All the little pores and channels are opening up and so is the circulation, or at least that's what I feel is going on.

Sign in to follow this