Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Guest winpro07

might be good to clear the board with some deleting...kinda looks like too much laundry out to dry.

No body intended harm. it just happened. Sometimes conflict arise on their own. Anger can open the heart more

because anger converts to joy in the alchemy of emotion and from joy to bliss. There is always a higher purpose in

human interaction than what appears on the surface. Especially so with anger

might be good to clear the board with some deleting...kinda looks like too much laundry out to dry.

No body intended harm. it just happened. Sometimes conflict arise on their own. Anger can open the heart more

because anger converts to joy in the alchemy of emotion and from joy to bliss. There is always a higher purpose in

human interaction than what appears on the surface. Especially so with anger

Well said. :D

hey just wondering i any one has tried maoshan traveling hands, or had any experiences with it. thanks.

I tried a few times, but I kept dropping the mudra and falling asleep :lol: So no success for me :(

I tried a few times, but I kept dropping the mudra and falling asleep :lol: So no success for me :(

haha, ya i hear you, i've had one neat experience and my other attempts just turn into naps, just curious what others had to say.

hey just wondering i any one has tried maoshan traveling hands, or had any experiences with it. thanks.

I have, got to a point to where my astral body was trying to adjust itself. (a vibrational shifting) You feel like you're moving in an earthquake, but you physically are not moving.

But thats as far as I got, I've seen more stuff, on RP than anything.

Edited by Jack Runner

I have, got to a point to where my astral body was trying to adjust itself. (a vibrational shifting) You feel like you're moving in an earthquake, but you physically are not moving.

But thats as far as I got, I've seen more stuff, on RP than anything.

wow thats really cool, hey if you don't mind what kind of experience have you had w/ RP.

Edited by moxi

Oh man, alright my 1st RP meditation was when I was activated by my facilitator; I had a very vivid inner vision of a Egyptian tome, then a close up of a royal sarcophagus, a massive amount of buzzing in my body, and my hands twitched and shifted to the correct areas.

Second time doing RP, I had a time displacement, was going to meditate for 15mins, "came too" and an hour had past.

and the most resent and strangest was Thursday night, was going to bed around 3am, and my body activated on its own; I started shaking pretty heavy, and my right hand formed itself into the hand mudra for RP without my personal effort of moving my hand (mind you that whole time I was able to -resist- the energy, but I wanted to see how it played out, once I knew I was in control, i just let go).I was completely awake for this; every time I closed my eyes, I saw a "star map" or something to that effect, my inner vision was sending me through like a crazy space voyage. I got to a certain speed in the vision and it got to a blue light point, then everything stopped. For about 5mins after, I was getting jolts of energy pushed into my heart chakra. Then it stopped.

THAT was by far the craziest experience to date. Also the most awesome, the next day I was full of energy.

Now during each RP trip (as I like to call them) my forehead gets a really cool feeling where my 3rd eye is. All in all fairly epic experiences. Not scary in the slightest. (they only sound it lol)

WOW i love hearing this kind of stuff, i think i need to keep up on my RP practice. the other night i tried traveling hands before bed after grounding and i felt that massive amount of buzzing that you've mentioned, it was all over my body and face, it was like wind was rushing pass my body, then it felt as if my legs were lifting off the bed. i was getting more and more excited, and then it stopped it stared up once more for a bit but very mildly, and then i feel asleep, it was a pretty amazing experience, i look forward to more and to hear more from others.

thanks for sharing.

Alright this is gonna sound funny, but I got one of the biggest tips from Joe Rogans DMT trip years ago. He said the entity that he encountered told him not to give into astonishment. Same rules apply here I believe. Every time I got somewhere and I got excited; it stopped (other meditations before I got into KL), but the times I just sit back and let it happens, it happens. So dont give into astonishment, and trust your higher self to guild you, you have guides, they love you, and will show you everything you need/want to see, you just have to let it come, but always remember that you have full control.

Oh and anytime. :)

that is funny but good info, so i just gotta keep cool. much appreciated thanks.

of note is the incongruence between venues - take as much verbatim as possible from what was typed and set within a sizable dinner table with good food, good wine, and pleasant air - and I'll guarantee it would have been exponentially smoother with everyone coming out wearing a smile and better understanding of at least some aspect of the game.

:)

honestly, I always try to consider my words as much as possible and make sure my heart agrees with what my mind's...fuzzy analogue...is spitting out...as a textual imprint of yourself, out there...because words are always but merely a fuzzy analogue considered aside experiential reality. :D

Wow, I missed the free popcorn... downside of having a life I guess.

Two thoughts

1) how much do qualifications have to do with authority opposed to quality?

2) does the value of KL lay in the persception of it?

I have my own thoughts on 1 - but regarding 2 - if there is a true value, there is nothing that can be said or done to tarnish the teachings (the true value of it - not the perceived value of it)... so why defend it. Unless it isn't the practice, community, teahers, system etc.... but rather the identification to it. And I suppose this is just the opposite of it's goal...??. Having said that it now seems 1 and 2 are different facettes of the same object, tied into and related to each other...

I wonder... no I digress. I've had enough popcorn for one lifetime.

I have the Kunlun book but would like to learn from a facilitator and receive transmission as well as instruction into Red Phoenix. I live in San Francisco and have been emailing instructors in my area for the last two months - there are a bunch of them.

Firstly, I got a response from only two. From other online forums and meet up groups, I see that others have had similar luck.

The one person who responded said he would offer a workshop next August. The other person will teach Kunlun 1 only if I also learn Tai Chi and Qigong every week from him and I don't really care for that for I have trained with some good teachers and it is only Kunlun I am interested in. He also says he cannot teach Red Phoenix till a year or two after Kunlun 1 but from what I understand, Max taught Kunlun 1 and RP together? From the book and Kunlun website, Lama Dorje states that Kunlun is a standalone practice but his instructors insist on learning Tai Chi and other Qigong? That really confuses me.

Kan San is offering a workshop sometime in LA I am told but can't travel at this time. Someone also spoke of Jenny but I want to learn not Yi Gong but Kunlun and more importantly RP.

So it seems Kunlun teachers don't teach Kunlun+RP over a day or in three day's like Lama Dorje or Jenny? It now seems to be spread across months requiring weekly classes? The instructors I spoke to insist that is how it is to be taught. Can someone help me here if there is other ways to learn without needing a long term weekly class schedule?

WTF are the those two smokin? My facilitator taught me RP , ran me through the 5 elements & I-Jong, had me to KL lv 1, and all the close downs (very important) and one meditation for balancing the heart that she came up with.

There was no "i have to learn shit" they obviously are thinking more about the money aspect than the teaching aspect, but thats me being bold, because I dont personally know them and I'm just going on on a limb here. Although there is a weekly Tai Chi class she and other facilitoators teach on monday nights, but that is DONATION based. You might wanna move come to LA for a weekend and get a session with someone down here.

Hell I'm not a facilitator but I'll teach you RP....unless I would get cosmically in trouble for teaching you. Then, no I wont. :P

I dont need hyper dimensional ghost coming into my sleep telling me how I broke some code or something. ;) RP is a easy one, but evidently there are three levels of it. I only know 1.

OH and I think it's good to learn Tai Chi/Qi Qong moments to learn how to circulate energy; but I could be wrong on this. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in and clarify. :)

Hey Jack,

Thanks man, but I already have learnt Tai Chi and currently practice SFQ and a bit of Falun as well. I don't want to learn Tai chi or Qigong out of compulsion from them. If I needed to, I would go to a better Tai Chi teacher. I just want to learn Kunlun and RP and nothing else :wacko:

But these guys insist on doing things their way and seem like real control freaks. I am so damn frustrated with this whole Kunlun instructors attitude. But Max never mentions of the need for other stuff with Kunlun, may be helpful but not necessary is the feeling I get from reading some old Mantra posts. And attend weekly classes for a couple months before they *decide* they want to teach Kunlun 1? And RP after an year? Note that they didn't do any energy evaluation or something, just based off of emails. I heard from another one a while ago and same story - he will prepare me with Tai Chi, Qigong and some other system of Qigong this guy learnt in Russia, which has nothing to do with Max's stuff. So, can the instructors decide what they can add to the practice, how and stuff? No place to simply learn Max's stuff? I don't believe reading anywhere on Kunlun site that you need a certain months of preparation before learning Kunlun 1 or RP? :ph34r:

Winpro, the ones I contacted are the ones listed on Primordial Alchemist site :(

Edited by senseikarma

Guest winpro07

Hey Jack,

Thanks man, but I already have learnt Tai Chi and currently practice SFQ and a bit of Falun as well. I don't want to learn Tai chi or Qigong out of compulsion from them. If I needed to, I would go to a better Tai Chi teacher. I just want to learn Kunlun and RP and nothing else :wacko:

But these guys insist on doing things their way and seem like real control freaks. I am so damn frustrated with this whole Kunlun instructors attitude. But Max never mentions of the need for other stuff with Kunlun, may be helpful but not necessary is the feeling I get from reading some old Mantra posts. And attend weekly classes for a couple months before they *decide* they want to teach Kunlun 1? And RP after an year? Note that they didn't do any energy evaluation or something, just based off of emails. I heard from another one a while ago and same story - he will prepare me with Tai Chi, Qigong and some other system of Qigong this guy learnt in Russia, which has nothing to do with Max's stuff. So, can the instructors decide what they can add to the practice, how and stuff? No place to simply learn Max's stuff? I don't believe reading anywhere on Kunlun site that you need a certain months of preparation before learning Kunlun 1 or RP? :ph34r:

Winpro, the ones I contacted are the ones listed on Primordial Alchemist site :(

sorry to here that. I am a facilitator and in walnut creek. let me know

:(

It's really too bad that people who simply want to see others succeed and be safe, are thought to be "smoking" something, and money hungry...

...I say this as someone who has personally decided to stop being a facilitator. So don't assume that I'm defending my control over others. :rolleyes:

Edited by Scotty

sorry to here that. I am a facilitator and in walnut creek. let me know

I am in San Francisco. Please let me know the workshop details? I can't get any response from other instructors.

I'm waiting on my book still.

If u ordered with LuLu i recommend you call regularly and pester them.

They didn't do anything for 3 weeks until i haulered to ask them if the elves had finished printing it or if the turtle they sent to deliver it got lost in the bermuda triangle, or if it was more likely intercepted by Klingons during hypospeed.

snurtlekunlun.jpg

Yipee! - Look who just came through the door : )

67226779.jpg