Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

"...a good student is more important than a good teacher"[/b]

Excellent point!

I too have taken a break from Kunlun and plan on returning when my life and emotions are more stable, I am bipolar and kunlun, because my own ineffiencies regarding the management of these emotions makes me very ungrounded. I will return when I have resolved most or more of my own internal conflicts

I think you may still be able practice to Kunlun. Just take out the spontaneous (KL1) and Red Pheonix. Instead just do Five element Jongs and Golden flower and be sure to close down. These are often overlooked but are necessary for grounding. This may actually help you. But of course, do what you feel is best...

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

KL and RP put together spurns ego dissolve and old fears will rise.

KL may lead to RP all by its self.

You can make years of progess/growth in only a moment

Go easy on your self.

KL by it's self kicks up a ton of consciousness that can

make you loopy and over charged..

Utilizing the energy after it's produced and paying attention to how much and how fast you are making it very useful.

There IS also a jumping off point for Kunlun, where you may not need to do it again, either because your nature quickly internalizes or because everything is already connected up inside

Personally

I can't "do" kunlun except rarely to fix the body and that takes only a few seconds. KL energy if you know what that is is just a first stage in an alchemical process that is on auto pilote. Divine nature is "U" and the only guide through it

We start of a little too electric and then after KLRP get consistently a little too Magnetic and then need to find ways to come back down to store energy in the body that it uses to make more of it's self and to prepare to transition. On the up swing all this sh*t may come flying out and on the down you gotta make more Sh*t...

self reliance and kunlun together with inquiry into what the art 'is' will bring profound realization.

This is in an attempt to keep a post by winpro. lol for me. :lol:

Guest winpro07

just paste em. that's what steve an yoda do haha

This is in an attempt to keep a post by winpro. lol for me. :lol:

Which brings me back to thoughts of what do I do in situations that I, or others view as being morally and legally wrong if they are pitted against my spiritual aspirations? Do I make excuses and justify bad behavior? Will I still progress spiritually and attain a high level if I continue to do this? Is all of this irrelevant when you begin a practice, is practicing a technique to open the body to more energy enough? Will the person grow into exhibiting better behavior naturally as they progress? or do I have to police my behavior constantly? is it always about choosing how I want to BE?

Edited by enquiring.mind

The quotes I used were written by -O- and are found here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...13176&st=60

Learning of what -O- wrote about indicated to me that it was time to speak. It would also be interesting to see if it was also the reason for this quote by Taiji Bum which is found here: http://www.thetaobums.com/Forum-Names-Vs-R...mes-t13264.html

Keep in mind I am not a KL student - so if there is a concern of unethical treatment of student information then this wouldn't be an indication of that. We all behave badly at times - for whatever rationale fits at the moment.

... here is a sample of bad behaviour and some thoughts on it

Guest winpro07

"spiritual aspirations? "" choosing how I want to BE?"

Politics aside

what are your spiritual aspirations?

Satyagraha wrote,

I too have taken a break from Kunlun and plan on returning when my life and emotions are more stable, I am bipolar and kunlun, because my own ineffiencies regarding the management of these emotions makes me very ungrounded. I will return when I have resolved most or more of my own internal conflicts

Now this is a good practitioner! Seriously. They know what the problem is (management of emotions), and what to practice (no K1 for the time being).

PM me if you want, and I'll tell you a couple things to focus on, that can help you maintain balance.

Satyagraha wrote,

Now this is a good practitioner! Seriously. They know what the problem is (management of emotions), and what to practice (no K1 for the time being).

PM me if you want, and I'll tell you a couple things to focus on, that can help you maintain balance.

Thanks dude, I appreciate the positive feedback. When I hit a low it is such a bummer its crazy. I will graciously accept any advice you have on keeping my balance! I can't figure out the PM thing on this new forum format but if you would shoot me an email at [email protected] it would be great. Thanks.

Man i feel like lulu gave my book to a snail and set it adrift on a turtle against the oceanic current.

It's taking aaageees to get to Holland lol

*sigh* ^_^

snurtlekunlun.jpg

Edited by effilang

Man i feel like lulu gave my book to a snail and set it adrift on a turtle against the oceanic current.

It's taking aaageees to get to Holland lol

*sigh* ^_^

snurtlekunlun.jpg

When I purchased "Pillars of bliss" (the old book) on lulu. com , it took 3(!!) months to arrive here in Italy. So be patient...

Best regards,

Gigi

When I purchased "Pillars of bliss" (the old book) on lulu. com , it took 3(!!) months to arrive here in Italy. So be patient...

Best regards,

Gigi

Well. I ordered mine last week and it hasn't arrived yet (UK).

I suppose good things come to those who wait. :)

As I have stated before, the cosmos is not a safe place and when one begins tampering with something greater than oneself, all sorts of events take place. Unpleasant events can and will take place.

Especially, when doing the types practices being discussed here. My advice to the ones who are afraid of Kunlun or any other energetic practice, think first of the consequences before diving into the deep. Once in, it is sink or swim. You decide. :lol:

A few have come on here in an attempt to project their fear of the unknown without knowing what the unknown is. LOL!!

Fear is the great destroyer.

ralis

Edited by ralis

Guest winpro07

Yep, I brought that up earlier.

The energy behind the post is very flat like -o- posts though. Maybe he's getting better at lying now?

If you check the dates when account were first created then the day they were first used

is shows that some people who do this kind of thing frequently get

new accounts after they get kicked out but don't use them for several months and then all

of a sudden "they" appear and start making shit -makes it look like they've been around for while.

There was a name popped up a couple pages back "heavenlygong"

This is why I made the post about: Can the moderators see the IP addresses of members and mal said yes it right next to our names

re: enquiring.mind (IP: XX.XXX.XXX.XX) we have 9 members with that IP address starting with join dates in December 08

Multiple client devices can appear to share IP addresses in a shared hosting web server environment or via a proxy server. Honestly I've never bothered checking for members with a unique IP before so I don't know if 9 user Id's is that unusual or not.

Perhaps someone with some geek skills could let me know. Or perhaps enquiring.mind can enlighten us as to their history?

Yep, I brought that up earlier.

The energy behind the post is very flat like -o- posts though. Maybe he's getting better at lying now?

If you check the dates when account were first created then the day they were first used

is shows that some people who do this kind of thing frequently get

new accounts after they get kicked out but don't use them for several months and then all

of a sudden "they" appear and start making shit -makes it look like they've been around for while.

There was a name popped up a couple pages back "heavenlygong"

This is why I made the post about: Can the moderators see the IP addresses of members and mal said yes it right next to our names

Hum... I guess I have "flat energy"... are you guy insinuating that I have many accounts, I am getting better at lying(?)... I assure you that I have only one account here... do you really think I'm a liar? ouch.

RE:IP's- I do believe most ISP refresh the IP's about every 7-10 days and very few ISP will provide a fixed IP to user accounts as IP's are running out... so if you are seeing a consistent IP week after week it might be a proxy... and the chances of 9 different people accessing the site with the same IP on the same days is pretty rare IMHO.

Guest winpro07

Hum... I guess I have "flat energy"... are you guy insinuating that I have many accounts, I am getting better at lying(?)... I assure you that I have only one account here... do you really think I'm a liar? ouch.

RE:IP's- I do believe most ISP refresh the IP's about every 7-10 days and very few ISP will provide a fixed IP to user accounts as IP's are running out... so if you are seeing a consistent IP week after week it might be a proxy... and the chances of 9 different people accessing the site with the same IP on the same days is pretty rare IMHO.

that was a reference to Mr S. not Mr. O

that was a reference to Mr S. not Mr. O

Well thank you for clarifying (he says while lifting a heavy head out of his navel and wiping away the tears) .

even the dynamically assigned IPs are generally leased for a duration and often will acquire the same address unless it so happens that another device will come and take the IP in the available window between lease expiration and renewal - the first attempt in the negotiation from the client machine when its lease is expiring is a re-request of the previously held IP.

that doesnt address 9 dailies though...its either proxy or some sort of fanatic :lol: more likely that its a coffee shop-ish thing though, its most liklely just NAT from behind a common connection point somewhere in there.