Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Guest winpro07

flip flopping is a temporary result of ego dissolve as old beliefs and fear are let go, resistance will occur. When resistance and dichotomy the soul self has lived in for years lets go Silence or a quiet mind

is the result and an inability to manifest undesirable result. The divided mind only produces conflict. Being in great resistance with any personage shows this part of mind.. Accepting responsibility for old manifestations is where freedom from dichotomy happens. There is a ton of resistance here

Sloppy Zhang,

It's not like I don't recognize or remember what I've said. I just disagree with saying it was "back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, etc." It was more linear...

1) This practice rocks! Woo hoo!

2) Oh wait, what's going on...something seems wrong? Hmm, well, I will keep trying.

3) Maybe this practice doesn't rock? Things are getting worse! I need to find something else to practice that is better!

4) Fuck it, who cares...this is it.

5) Practice.

This pattern of events has happened ONCE, and is documented here on the taobums.

I don't really want TexasNative to go back and prove it to me...what a waste of time. But go ahead, if that's what someone wants to spend their time doing...that's their choice! It's always a learning experience to look clearly at the past, and is helpful to see our patterns of behavior.

Anyway, I see no point in continuing to argue that I haven't been a flip flopper. Seriously...what am I defending? The former Scott? He is gone and has nothing to do with me now! So yeah, I will just decide to not get engaged in that particular discussion anymore. :lol:

(but I think you've explained your situation enough, that you've gone through a long process to get where you are now)

That's all you got out of it? It wasn't just to tell my story, it was using a story to illustrate points. To potentially help people break the cycle they're in.

Maybe in the future I will just make up stories so people don't accuse me of being too egotistical? :lol:

Anyway, it's becoming pretty clear to me that people choose their life. TexasNative chooses to harbor the bitterness. Gloria chooses to engage in the drama. We can be free of it just by recognizing that we have chosen it, and choosing something else. I'm not talking about new agey power of attraction manifestation theories...it's more like self help stuff...it's just about people being unconsciously addicted to negativity because it's "who they are", and them not being able to change. Desperately grasping onto their old self, and not letting it go. I type, hoping that people unite the conscious and unconscious parts, and can then choose to be well and not browse the taobums lashing out at people over useless topics.

That's all you got out of it?

No, but seeing as how you wrote it, and I was talking to you, I didn't feel the need to try and explain the more subtle details of, well, your own story :lol:

name='Scotty' date='Aug 23 2009, 03:37 PM' post='137392']

I don't really want TexasNative to go back and prove it to me...what a waste of time.

Some of us are aware of when we engage in drama.

You son have no recollection of having done so many times.

I actually had nothing better to do today than go back and read all of my posts. It's always a good learning experience to look back.

There was some (barely any) drama (when did I say there was none?), but there was absolutely NO going back and forth. It happened exactly as I recall:

1) This practice rocks! Woo hoo!

2) Oh wait, what's going on...something seems wrong? Hmm, well, I will keep trying.

3) Maybe this practice doesn't rock? Things are getting worse! I need to find something else to practice that is better!

4) Fuck it, who cares...this is it.

5) Practice.

Now, why are you trying to find fault in me, TexasNative? What is the point?

It'd be one thing if you were right, and if it served a useful purpose...but you aren't, and it doesn't.

I realize that talking to you is engaging in drama...but I don't see how people can get so aggressive and irrational.

If you continue, then this will have been my last reply to you, since it's useless to talk to someone like that. Plus, I don't actually care how complete strangers view me, so why try to convince them otherwise?

Guest winpro07

Texas native is a troll

dont feed it

Edited by winpro07

I'm so sorry but I cant bother to read these long posts properly they are tiresome

cant we just admit that we are grown people with a lot of experience and we

are disppointed with this superficial hollywood juicyfruit express?

Im tiring of this selfscrutiny and willingness to flag the ability to take responsability.

As if that is something to be even discussed. between adults.

I wave goodbye to the kunlun bliss machine. :D

thanks for the sweet group energy and the show

shine on you crazy diamonds.

Edited by rain

I'm so sorry but I cant bother to read these long posts properly they are tiresome

cant we just admit that we are grown people with a lot of experience and we

are disppointed with this superficial hollywood juicyfruit express?

Im tiring of this selfscrutiny and willingness to flag the ability to take responsability.

As if that is something to be even discussed. between adults.

I wave goodbye to the kunlun bliss machine. :D

thanks for the sweet group energy and the show

shine on you crazy diamonds.

Bless you Rain. I wish I could help you out :-) good luck on your journey.....

Bless you Rain. I wish I could help you out :-) good luck on your journey.....

Thank you for the blessing Biff. I don't know you so it is very kind and strange that you wish you could "help" me.

:lol: Maybe I've helped you? Who knows ;)

That last one by O is really well worth the effort.

So agreeing to disagree from our separate corners and despite everyone best intentions thus ends Kunlun. Disappearing into the void from whence it came. Until it is reinvented by another generation?

I wonder if there will be another practice that will bring so much change to us here at TTB ?

What is the point?

FORGIVENESS

Forgiveness may be considered simply in terms of the person who forgives including forgiving themselves.

To forgive someone is to forswear resentment, anger, or other reactions to their having done something that justifies such responses. The philosophical problem is that this is apparently treating them better than they deserve; but how can it be a requirement, or even be permissible, to treat someone in any other way than as they deserve?

The advice of Augustine, that we hate the sin but not the sinner also suggests an objective or impersonal attitude towards the sinner, as if the character of the agent is only accidentally connected with the hatefulness of his or her actions, and it has been argued, notably by Strawson, that this objective stance is inconsistent with full recognition of the personhood of others.

The "what" leads to solutions based in information - the "why" leads to self created perceptions of meaning and intentions which can never be tested in reality, only asserted to the world as reality.

and "How" leads to action.

"I feel cold inside - fluish - my eyes want to close"

"How do I get through this?" leads to "relax, keep a diffuse, peripheral awareness and drink lots of water".

Sounds to me like... has we progress we have access too, or can hold more energy than before - so the 20% you are expereincing right now could be the same amount as your 100% earlier - it's just that your bucket is bigger.

I like the bucket analogy.

Also, what is this business about your mother and Max? Is this the suicide that is being referred to? I missed that connection, I guess.

This is a very serious accusation, so please tell me who you are referring to.

Edited by Mantra68

Guest winpro07

these two were students of who?

The second youth mentioned who committed suicide was practicing?

Who did he learn from?

How are you connecting these events as a result of the practices?

Edited by winpro07

Both of these shouldn't be overlooked - see if you two would dive in here we wouldn't waste so much bandwidth on long -O- posts.

Sounds to me like... has we progress we have access too, or can hold more energy than before - so the 20% you are expereincing right now could be the same amount as your 100% earlier - it's just that your bucket is bigger.

Mind to mind isn't about having lots of energy it is about awareness of subtler internal activity. When our balloons are not blown up full - then the mind chatters a little more and doesn't focus quite as easily. You could spend some time watching mind streams come and go - or a subtle contemplation where your are listening to your thoughts and every now and then ask yourself where the thoughts your are having are coming from. (keep the eyes in subtle focus)

It is a little like riding a bike - as long as you are moving forward it is easy to keep your balance - slow down and you topple over. Seems to me you've just shifted gears - nothing fatal.

It is nice of you to throw advice in my direction -O-.

I am literally aware of how sitting and forgetting or meditating like you suggest can lead to toal silence.

I've given a description of the state I encountered to the best of my ability in a post some yrs ago.

I am not referring to and will not confuse this with the mind to mind state which was a totally different exp due to a quick rush of kundalinienergy that reached the crown and the third eye many yrs ago.

The bucket analogy is ok, but u see, I believe that mind to mind is an ability, like seeing or being blind, like being able to move or being lame. The force opened my meridians and provided my whole physical body with the right chemical components that lead to this state. And I believe that this ability lies as an innate ability in *every body*. And I believe that this state can be reached on permanent basis if we find the keys to unlock and properly train our bodies to unleash it. I do not want another forceful peakexperience but rather aquire the knowledge on how to responsibly develop so I can keep this ability. I want information on how to build the muscles so to say, and am currently doing my best everyday. With the meditation you mention amongst other things like neigong and luohan gong, and yoga, and hopefully one day kong jing gong.

We all know what its like to have beginners luck, it takes more specific patient training to be able to keep it up regularly. I'v had a heck of a time learning what I can about this and met some wonderful people on the way.

Some tell me, and I have considered that my lesson is to be able to fully appreciate and let go of the experience.

And it is true. At the same time though, I feel that this experience was so profound that if there is 2% possibility of all mankind to develop towards it, it is worth struggling to understand and worth seeking knowledge about and worth working for.