Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

God, I wish most of you would refrain from posting so much. I'm not interested in your bullshit one-liners; they turn the whole thread into bullshit !

--Texas Native--

I practiced Kunlun for a month or two, several hours a day, I guess... a couple years ago, now. I don't remember what kind of effect the practice had on me... so I assume that it was negligible.

However, that is not to say that I do not have respect for the simple practice: I can get into position and feel a powerful, soulful force immediately, and am always tempted to get back into regular practice again.

Can you describe to me, in as elaborate detail as possible, the kind of changes you have undergone, since beginning your practice? -What kind of consequences?

-You know, fuck it, I am starting another thread for this question.

This one is a swamp.

The story of the shark's has been my favorite story about Max.

As for Chris I think warm thought's for him when I drink root beer. Sometimes not always.....

Namo Dharma

Namo Sangha

Namo Buddha

Edited by Machin Shin

Coldness MEDICALLY speaking within the body is not a good thing...Santiago - Mike Becker - Ya Mu all say it is a negative sign and cause for alarm.

I'd like to know more about this. I haven't practiced RP since November of last year and there are times

when I'll feel that sensation of it.

YES IT IS A PAST ISSUE - IT IS, BUT IT STILL AFFECTS ME NOW - IT STILL AFFECTS ME NOW

My bold. I would not classify that as a past issue, as you "feel" it now.

I would offer help if I knew how, but nothing more occurs to me than already offered.

Thanks for posting the questions too as your focus is very different to mine. They are important issues but I would only consider addressing them they started happening to me. I feel we are different. Would you ride a motorbike? Its VERY likely for motorbike riders to be killed or left crippled, perhaps with brain damage, if they have an accident. This is more likely to happen than not. We chose the risks we feel we can live with. We chose risks than make us feel alive.

:wub:

"Are you suggesting we should sacrifice good old common sense

to practice these things?"

No I'm saying that even though I have done several training courses, alway wear a helmet and protective gear and ride defensively motorbikes are inherently dangerous. The most likely outcome is injury.

Yet I don't own a car. My non bike riding friends think I am without common sense and can't understand why I come to work soaking wet from the rain and smiling :)

Some things are just inherently dangerous. I feel spiritual practices are like this. Many of the effects frankly resemble traits I see in abnormal behavior textbooks and psychiatric wards. The outcome should make your values and beliefs change in ways you could not predict or anticipate. Hopefully these changes can be integrated into a life that does not make you too "weird" or unable to function in society. However sometimes people no longer want even that.

p.s. I would never be a passenger and think pillions are insanely trusting YMMV :lol:

Red Phoenix is much more powerful than people initially believe. It stimulates the glands in the center of the brain and creates an alchemy that produces a natural DMT. This is the spirit molecule and the experience is like opening a door to the other side. So you may see some unexpected things.

I personally like to do it on planes or as I lay in bed. It is good for insomnia. People can have massive openings from this practice and so having a good grounding plan is important.

In the beginning it felt like I was pushing gravy through my head but over time, as I worked it, the pathway became clearer and now it is like a light breeze flowing through. The reverse RP is good for those who have opened the front path and want more third eye.

I personally like the experiences I have had from RP. I love Red Phoenix 2 as well. It is so good for calming.

Piko piko breath is another good one from our Hawai'ian tradition. Basicly you breathe in energy from the crown down to fill the lower dan tien and then breathe out from the navel. Some people do a similar breath but exhale from the solar plexus, others the heart. I think you can do these kinds of breath out of whatever area you feel blocked.

The extreme cold is a sign that you are interfazing between this world and the next. It passes.

I like to push my envelope so I enjoy bumping up against the barrier to see how far I can go. Max of course has broke the barrier.

Here is how Max once described the Gold Dragon Body process to me:

Kunlun opens the energy

Red Phoenix directs the energy

Red Dragon amplifies the energy

If you go through those practices, your world will never be the same.

If you're not an experienced practitioner or if you have mental and emotional problems (like skitzo or bipolar disorder), I wouldn't try any of this stuff.

If you do drugs, or have had problems with drugs in the past, your experience can be guaranteed to be wilder than someone who does/has not. Hopefully you go easy, but it's hard with addictive personality.

Max has warned me about a lot of these things in the beginning and I know he warns others since, but people usually glaze over what he says because they want to get to the thrill part of things. I seen it over and over.

Red Dragon is a whole other beast and I hope most people aren't doing that one. That shit warps reality.

Red Phoenix is much more powerful than people initially believe. It stimulates the glands in the center of the brain and creates an alchemy that produces a natural DMT. This is the spirit molecule and the experience is like opening a door to the other side. So you may see some unexpected things.

I personally like to do it on planes or as I lay in bed. It is good for insomnia. People can have massive openings from this practice and so having a good grounding plan is important.

In the beginning it felt like I was pushing gravy through my head but over time, as I worked it, the pathway became clearer and now it is like a light breeze flowing through. The reverse RP is good for those who have opened the front path and want more third eye.

I personally like the experiences I have had from RP. I love Red Phoenix 2 as well. It is so good for calming.

Piko piko breath is another good one from our Hawai'ian tradition. Basicly you breathe in energy from the crown down to fill the lower dan tien and then breathe out from the navel. Some people do a similar breath but exhale from the solar plexus, others the heart. I think you can do these kinds of breath out of whatever area you feel blocked.

The extreme cold is a sign that you are interfazing between this world and the next. It passes.

I like to push my envelope so I enjoy bumping up against the barrier to see how far I can go. Max of course has broke the barrier.

Here is how Max once described the Gold Dragon Body process to me:

Kunlun opens the energy

Red Phoenix directs the energy

Red Dragon amplifies the energy

If you go through those practices, your world will never be the same.

If you're not an experienced practitioner or if you have mental and emotional problems (like skitzo or bipolar disorder), I wouldn't try any of this stuff.

If you do drugs, or have had problems with drugs in the past, your experience can be guaranteed to be wilder than someone who does/has not. Hopefully you go easy, but it's hard with addictive personality.

Max has warned me about a lot of these things in the beginning and I know he warns others since, but people usually glaze over what he says because they want to get to the thrill part of things. I seen it over and over.

Red Dragon is a whole other beast and I hope most people aren't doing that one. That shit warps reality.

Great, informative reply... Thanks. :)

So, is reverse RP breathing from the back of the head? And I'd be curious about how Red Dragon warps reality? If you have any experiences you might like to share? :D

Great, informative reply... Thanks. :)

So, is reverse RP breathing from the back of the head? And I'd be curious about how Red Dragon warps reality? If you have any experiences you might like to share? :D

I don't know what Max's current policy is on discussing the details of these practices, but he's probably still keeping some of the heavier Maoshan stuff to himself and very few others.

I'll just say that it is self-regulating. You can either do the RD practice or you can't. It will let you know.

Good lord, Gloria, you've said this all a thousand times and pretty much everyone already knows how you feel here. Enough already! Is it some sort of salve to get on here, dig up old quotes and rehash your "mistake?" You are not going to find any sort of resolution by repeatedly typing the same thing over and over again.

How many are there now who are questioning/doubting their sanity or are exhibiting behavior that one would label as insane, bonkers, koo koo?

1) Me :D

2) You :D

3) Everyone else too :D

Any behaviour can be considered as 'insane' and 'bonkers'... depends who's doing the considering, and who's being considered...

Jenny Lamb can easily be thought of as insane.... Michael Lomax certainly can.... So could Lao Tzu...

We cling to stuff, because falling into emptiness is so scary (or blissful - depends who's doing the considering :D)

For the people who cling to stuff, falling into emptiness is pure insanity.... For those people who are falling into emptiness clinging to stuff is pure insanity....

Most of us cling a bit, then fall a bit, then cling a bit then fall some more...

some practices require you to not only cling to the stuff, but collect more stuff, arrange all the personal stuff in an orderly, stable way, throwing some away, keeping some, adding new stuff, reconfiguring old stuff... then you must climb up the tower of stuff and at the very top, you must abandon all your stuff and jump off the top and fall into emptiness... at the bottom of the emptiness there is 'true stuff' (the stuff that was there before you were born... not the stuff you built and collected and clung to)

In Kunlun we start straight off by falling into emptiness... as we fall through emptiness, all the personal stuff we had clung to drops off us... when we reach the bottom we discover the 'true stuff' - that was there before 'personal stuff' came to be... then we begin climbing the true stuff (very easily as we have no personal stuff to burden us)... as we reach the top of the true stuff tower, we discover 'true emptiness'... then true emptiness and true stuff make a baby :)

choosing the first route, you need to be good at building personal stuff towers - be very careful, very controlled, know what you're doing, have close guidance on what you should be keeping, what you should be throwing away, where to put what stuff etc etc...

The second route you need to know that it's all ok... your stuff is falling apart, and that's just fine.. you'll be ok... relax... if you get scared flying through emptiness you'll start clinging at random stuff falling off you, and it will bring a bit of hardship, no more hardship than before, but it will seem worse, because there is a lot of freed up energy that will make the stuff quite obvious and painful-looking...

Gloria, it seems that for you, you need stuff!! the security of having your personal stuff there is not to be underestimated... like having your old security blanket... you'll let go of all your stuff when you're ready - so it's cool...

The problem is you see other people falling through the emptiness and you keep throwing them stuff, because falling through emptiness seems so dangerous to you! "You people are falling can't you see that!?!? here's a life-ring of stuff for you guys, take it to save yourselves!!"

Some of us say "yes we're falling - that's what's meant to happen, don't worry"... some of us, that manage to catch the life-ring and not let it go say "oh shit!! now I'm scared!!"

What seems to happen with the people that others consider 'bonkers' is that a lot of the personal stuff has been dropped, but a few things still remain... To illustrate this better, imagine a sky full of stars... the darkness is emptiness the stars are stuff... so a night sky full of stars is how most 'normal' people are - there is lots of stuff... it's all mixed up... because there are so many stars, your attention is not drawn to any particular star, you just see a sky full of stars... now a person who's dropped most of his stuff has only a few stars shining in an otherwise empty, black sky! so immediately your attention and energy jumps to those few stars... they seem brighter, bigger, more important, just because there are so few of them...

you see, all personal stuff is crazy (you could actually replace 'crazy' with any other adjective - good, bad, interesting, boring... it's doesn't matter, it's just the spin you give it as the observer)... it's just that most people have so much of it, that their awareness and energy is thinly distributed over all of the stuff, and you as the observer find your own attention when viewing them thinly, but evenly distributed also. So you don't have enough energy or bandwidth of awareness to see the craziness (or any other aspect) of each bit of stuff... you just see it as a collection - a star-filled sky...

When you observe a person with only a bit of stuff, you will notice that because there is not much there, firstly your attention is very quick to identify the stuff, and all your bandwidth of awareness is concentrated on just a few bits of stuff, so you see those bits of stuff in full, fine detail - you'll see all aspects of it much more clearly... so you fixate on some of the stuff, you point to it, and if you've decided that the stuff is crazy you go "omg - look at that crazy stuff"...

The quality of the stuff is in the eye of the beholder, that there is stuff is obvious, because of how attention and awareness interacts with it...

Anyway bit too much eh? Well it's all stuff anyway, so arrange it or let go of it as you see fit!

and I bet this is confusing to a lot of you, but some will get it, hopefully... :)

• Like 1

Ah, courtesy! That's a two way street. Allowing to speak freely is a funny concept - have you allowed or disallowed anything with respect to me? Flat out inapplicable. I speak freely regardless! Were we sitting together sipping iced coffee, I would have said the same thing to you, only perhaps the inflection in my voice and smile on my face may have been enough to disarm the jump to impugn :)

I dont want to be adversarial, Gloria. Moreso for you than I, it would be nice if you recognized the manner in which you're spinning your wheels. It is an impediment.

Then again, perhaps its where you need to be until you've shed enough rubber from your tires. It became very redundant quite some time ago, years perhaps at this point - are you going to cling to this for years to come? I certainly hope not...I just wish you peace, calm, and tranquility - and harping, rehashing, typing thousand word posts about your regretting seeing Max is just...in the words of Tim the enchanter and the cast of the Holy Grail....

"Get ON with it!!!"

Do you really feel that not doing so is helping? *hugs* Or do you feel some sort of duty here, like you need to warn every single person that comes across max or kunlun?

Or do you feel some sort of duty here, like you need to warn every single person that comes across max or kunlun?

Yes. Create an awareness of what one can expect. There are discrepencies in regards to

practice procedures and no support/guidance for problems one runs into via practice. As well

as no one knowledgeable to answer your questions.

People should be aware of that before choosing this teacher or these practices.