Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

What would be nice too is to reimburse the course cost to those who have been ridiculed.

I think that would be fair and very fitting don't you?

Ensure to me that you will prepare the students better for the Max practices and provide immediate help for all health issues and I will stop posting.

This to me does not seem unreasonable and is what all good schools provide.

Please stop this now. Both sides are using people! All of this is appalling and reflects

badly on everyone involved.

What would be nice too is to reimburse the course cost to those who have been ridiculed.

I think that would be fair and very fitting don't you?

These people did what they did to themselves VERY publicly. I will point them (you) out as an example, yes. Especially when you slander.

Who said anything about Yoda? I consider Yoda my friend and an alright dude in my book.

You have bypassed the point of my answer to you once again to try to push your agenda.

So your answer to my offer is no. The solution to your big problem is once again, NO?

Eileen extended the same to you and you refused. Then you try to paint her in a negative light when she gets tired of your games.

You are a little off my dear. I WISH I could help you, but I don't think I can. You are unreasonable and irrational and most importantly YOU DON'T WANT HELP, you want to vent and you want attention.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Edited by Mantra68

then please PM me and I will do my best to hopefully, finally answer your question and clear all of this up.

This question needs to be answered publicly for this all to come to an end. This is something that all Kunlun students should know. Then all the questions will be answered and there will be nothing left to say.

This question

What question? No I'm not reading old posts, just state the question please.

I wish peace for everyone here. It helps to step away from the keyboard for a while. The details of who is who and what we said doesn't matter. What matters is moving on from this endless/pointless discussion.

Sometimes you have to force yourself to let it go, by removing yourself from the situation.

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for Gloria because I got to know her a little bit. I'm a rude person, even to my friends, so she probably doesn't believe me, but when I consider that these other people are her, I really want to help her out. The best that I can do is say, "leave the forum for a while to let things cool down, this discussion will not end."

I don't say this for any other reason but because I see a friend in trouble and wish it was easier for them.

Maybe everyone should go back and read through it again. It's not possible to comment on any of this if you don't know what's going on.

TN Can you give me a page number of cliff notes because your posts aren't interesting enough to read again, sorry but you write a lot.

If you want people to understand you ask an understandable question. Otherwise it's not public and you should have the decency to take it to PM and stop wasting bandwidth.

The reccomendation I sent was simply two things

1) no talk of the extraordinary until people have experienced it themselves as these topics the ego tends to attach to quickly and distracts people from there sincere intentions - this is particularly important for the unstable or those that have a tendancy/prediliction to instability because they become excuses for the ego to be justified in their assertions and avoidances.

2) I believed that the teachings on their own are the teachers and if presented in a way - with the right context - the technique will stand on it's own. In terms of how to set the context is not is what is being said but in how. Specifically any wording that the ego can grab onto it will, just as above reach for meaning and begin to use as excuses for its assertations and avoidances (see my posts for examples of this). That the western mind will crave explaination and these explainations can be used to sabotage the ego's efforts to get in the way. That interaction of the western mind with the teacher leads tends to place the teacher forefront and those with tendancies to instability will attach strongly to the interaction - the practice will become about the relationship to the teacher - not the persons dedication to their own path.

Yes he said I was negative and disrespectful - and what you didn't include while quoting me was I said this was true. What I didn't include in the statement was in Max's response he stated that he left Hawaii for Arizona and spent three years re-evaluating his past teachings and addressed this technically as the tibetan and thunder practices directly use the mind to manipulate the energy and that this was leading to the issues people were having (too direct with the mind leads to accumulation of energy in the brain which can lead to this behaviour).

Very good -O-.

It's important for everyone to know what can happen with these practices.

Teachers and students need to be aware and prepared/trained properly.

Edited by TexasNative

I edited my previous post. Please read it.

This is the reason why training/preparation with these powerful practices is important. Teacher and student both run a risk of having difficulty determining what is happening.

I honestly don't know anything about a conversation between -O- and Max. All I know is Max gave everyone as much as they could handle before he left public teaching as he was instructed to do by his teachers for the potential benefit of others.

Max has his reasons for doing what he does. I helped him the best I could, but I never told him what to do. That for me would be completely disrespectful as a student to do, especially after having seen the true face of the spiritual master that resides within his body.

He did his best to make things accessible and I did my best to make it possible.

Now it is done and over, and these things are available. You now have the choice to do them or not.

Everything in the book is excellent for the new aspirant but I believe people should approach the Red Phoenix tentatively and if things get too much for them that they ease out of it. We don't put that in the book for the general public and Max will only teach it in person.

So, what about the health question that never got answered? I thought that was the problem here.

So, what about the health question that never got answered? I thought that was the problem here.

I was hypothesis testing that TN didn't really want an answer and instead prefers to make trouble and push his own opinions.

Failure to actually ask questions and instead respond with "please read previous posts", commentary on others, and more aggrandizing statements makes it pretty obvious that blame is all he is interested in.

Obviously for some people endlessly reliving past "injustices" is more important than moving on and healing. I wish them well but why waste time reading overflowing cups. Others in this thread are trying to be constructive and helpful.

don't think there is anything that can be done... which is most likely why Max simply stops responding.

I agree, eventually you just have to ignore as they really don't want any help.

Still there is value in everything if you try hard enough :lol:

tranquillity: a calm and quiet state, free from disturbances or noise

i.e. ignore

Guest winpro07

Ocean had pre existing health conditions a result of withdrawel symptoms.

and other. The coldness inside the body and lack of emotion started two years prior

to the first seminar he attended

Coldness in the body, heavyiness in the head are signs of external energy (prana) building up - this happens as the crown opens and is a sign of good progress - however...

There are some things to keep in mind when this occurs - it ussually happens for a few days but I have had it happen up to six weeks.

Must keep relaxed - keep the focus of the eyes soft and relaxed. Anywhere you focus the energy will coagulate up.

Mouth breathing will build up too much energy in the chest and causes feelings of frustration. Normally I would say belly breathing however if too much energy is acculumating you may feel nasueas. So just naturally through the nose.

The heaviness in the head is because external energy (prana) has a "weight" to it and your head will feel heavy with lost of sensations. You may also feel like you want ot relax or "sleep" or want to feel sleepy. The energy accumulation in the head will "pull" the mind into subtler awareness - trying to relax focus etc and if we resist or fight it then the energy coagulates around that intention and may cause feelings of confusion; rambling, rapid thoughts etc..

Staying soft with attention and relax into the cool feeling when you can will allow the energy to dissipate. This is all consistent with your statements around loss of drive. If you feel... best I can discribe it "mucusy" or flu like in the body then this too is too much energy accumulating.

Essentially your body and brain is adjusting to the energy. Don't meditate as this will also accumulate and focus more energy (even stillness meditations). Stay relaxed in body and mind - eyes soft and it will normalize on it's own.

I know you don't want answers from me so you can take it or leave it.

The question was answered by -O- on page 34.

Besides...

Presenting the information in a book addresses point 2)

There is no talk of craziness in the book - addresses point 1)

And now after seeing this - these are non-issues people will react based on the truth or their heart and level of sincerity. Those that respond with issue - don't think there is anything that can be done... which is most likely why Max simply stops responding. Any other repsonse will eventually be twisted by the ego anyway.

The books may be "crazy" free but the seminars and forums, Kunlun as well as The Tao Bums are not.

Edited by TexasNative

Oh, that one, I had a go at that too. Ok, thanks for the page number, appreciated.

that can happen on the wwweb and unfortunately ttb is no different.

Try not to let it get you down.