Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

I help when I can.

There is no chance of balance here, but Chris always answered my emails and questions and I only practiced from the book.

Thanks M8t you can't help everyone, if you try your best that is all that matters.

I see people offering help and trying their best.

With a method that actually does something there are always going to be spectacular successes, spectacular failures and those in between. It's just the nature of the net that the people in between wont say anything, the people who are successful don't say much either....... Despite everything I still recommend that little book to people. Serious bang for buck.

Now problems should not be dismissed, and things that happen to people are important. But focus on fixing it now. The rest is just stories and you can't change how it happened, the only thing you can do is let go.

FWIW coming from me.

All his questions were about this cold feeling that started with RP 1.

He stopped practicing Kunlun and RP about a month ago and still feels that internal cold, and his head feels heavy and confused. The "negativity" may be because he physically feels unwell.

More rooting, earthing energy, letting it come down out of your head i.e. stillness meditation of your favorite type. I also like warm to very hot liniments when dealing with pain (personal preference) so I feel Tumo could help if you knew how to do it if just earthing wasn't enough.

If still doing Kunlun, easy, just spend more time closing. As Max said in the book the closing is the important part. And level 1 Kunlun is all most people need.

I also did RP. I was explicitly told not to. I didn't do it consistently enough to have "bad" effects but it was rather weird. Yoda "fixed" his. I also no longer have the RP path running every time I read about it. The KAP 2 energy grid "fixed" that for me a few weeks ago. But it's a lot of money, dedication and practice to get to running the grids so I wouldn't recommend just doing kap just to fix it.

But if you have an interest in such things the difference between lessons from a teacher and a seminar is you can ask a lot of questions & get answers during lessons.

Books and seminars are just not designed to do that, or to offer ongoing support.

It's not a problem it's just how it is :D

Guest winpro07

you guys keep pushing "he" as the anon of Oceanside.

Ocean said that "He" Is a friend of mine and that "he" is going to see me around, and is looking forward to it

Texas, you said that you went out to see "him" That means to The Bay Area California.

Kind of long drive for a conversation eh?

All that Ocean side wrote in no way coincides with any male practitioner in Northern California

I know all of them that started 2 years ago.....all

you are both completely full of shit.

Texas, you stink like Seattle.....

BTW Tex which seminar did you attend?

As to what the others are doing out there I don't know. I am not involved with that program.

Well now...it's just been part of your job to pump em out and ship em out and then....and then you wash your hands of them right? You of course are in no way responsible for what they are doing right? Of course not, hell no.

Sweet Jesus.

None of you know what you are doing.

Now, put the guns back in the holster Texan!

Seriously, stop overreacting. You're being kind of a butt in your approach.

Everyone involved with Mantra Productions does their best. I've seen Max and Chris give MORE than 100% of themselves. It comes from the heart. If you only knew..... They've sacrificed A LOT. Chris has spent A LOT of time on the computer helping people. You just assume.

No one is perfect, though (not even you, Texan) and you just can't please everyone. I'm glad we helped the people we did. We met some amazingly beautiful souls through this venture. It felt so good to see miracles transpire and to know that we played a small role in helping organize to bring things together. It so sad to see the criticism, even if it is from a faceless, nameless internet attack. There are some wonderful people that you are lashing out at. Very sad.

As to what the others are doing out there I don't know. I am not involved with that program.

Well now...it's just been part of your job to pump em out and ship em out and then....and then you wash your hands of them right? You of course are in no way responsible for what they are doing right? Of course not, hell no.

My personal mission was to spread Yi Gong/Kunlun/Spontaneous Adjustment Qi Gong via the book and seminars. I did that.

My primary focus for the last 7 1/2 years has always been on the spontaneous practice. I know it very well and can speak to just about any issue regarding that practice. When asked, I always say "All I do is Kunlun."

As to Red Phoenix and a few others I make no claims. Sure I can share the methods, that is simple, but I haven't experienced enough of the processes associated with them. My Red Phoenix channel has always been open naturally, so I did not experience that process, sorry.

I am not part of the teacher program. My personal views on teaching are expressed clearly above.

So, you see, you assume too much with your blanket statements. Don't lump me into other's piles because you don't know me on any personal level, which you have made clear by this simple yet important misunderstanding.

You and everyone else here knows more about the spontaneous method and many other practices than did any who came before you. They went into it completely blind and they persevered, but then again perhaps they were cut from a different block of stone.

We've helped thousands of people worldwide with our work. The (not so) funny thing is that the 5 or 6 people out of that 3000 plus who did not have a good experience have been extremely vocal about it and they have done so on Tao Bums.

That is some bad press, man.

All of the miraculous cancer cases and spontaneous healing work goes unmentioned. The lives that were dramatically improved for the better in only ONE DAY at our seminar, fall by the way side. It is unfair and it is a shame that it is this way. But human nature always sees negative things over positive, because that is what stands out and catches our attention. Just watch the news.

BTW: When people find out that I am from Texas they will probably claim I am you too and that I have filled the Tao Bums forum with different versions of me so that I can sit around and argue with myself all day!

So multifaceted, so multidimensional, so mysterious.

Edited by Mantra68

Must keep relaxed - keep the focus of the eyes soft and relaxed. Anywhere you focus the energy will coagulate up.

<snip>

The heaviness in the head is because external energy (prana) has a "weight" to it and your head will feel heavy with lost of sensations. You may also feel like you want ot relax or "sleep" or want to feel sleepy. The energy accumulation in the head will "pull" the mind into subtler awareness - trying to relax focus etc and if we resist or fight it then the energy coagulates around that intention and may cause feelings of confusion; rambling, rapid thoughts etc..

Staying soft with attention and relax into the cool feeling when you can will allow the energy to dissipate.

Earthing

Don't meditate as this will also accumulate and focus more energy (even stillness meditations). Stay relaxed in body and mind - eyes soft and it will normalize on it's own.

Thank you for the correction, more earthing, letting it be & smiling, less meditation.

Earthing

Thank you for the correction, more earthing, letting it be & smiling, less meditation.

Ahhhh, back to discussing practices.

Less typing, more letting go.

Good Mal.

I was under the assumption that it was a much higher percentage (like 20%) and coming to TTB showed me that it really was only a handful out of many many students.

PLEASE NOTE:

QUOTE(winpro07 @ Apr 12 2009, 01:40 PM) *

99% of Kunlun practitoners are never on TaoBums

Don't go back to ass kissing now, you were doing just fine. Chris still hasn't addressed why he lied yet. It negated his post completely but he hasn't addressed that yet.

The (not so) funny thing is that the 5 or 6 people out of that 3000 plus who did not have a good experience have been extremely vocal about it and they have done so on Tao Bums.

Consider that if Max had heeded your advice there wouldn't even be those 5 or 6 here on Tao Bums.

You answered oceanside's question. YOU. After 2 years of trying and having to come onto another forum YOU helped him.

On another note... I write the following because of a comversation I just had with my four year old daughter.

A few people have stated gratitude for the time I've spent here - although I never know what to do with this - I ask if you do feel this way to send it to my daughter as she is the one that has made a sacrifice for this activity over the last few weeks.

I forwarded your advice to oceanside. He told me to thank your daughter.

Oh and -O- I think the Kunlun exiles end up here. Those that don't get any kind of help with their health issues don't have a choice, they have to give up the practices.

....in the end it is only hurting yourselves.

Or it may just save a life. I am concerned about it. These people don't know what they are doing. There isn't enough experienced help with these practices. I would greatly appreciate it if they prove me wrong and no one ever gets hurt as a result.

Edited by TexasNative

I figured it out!

TexasNative is actually Oceanside who is really MGD posing as WYG disguised as Spirit Ape channeling Starjumper7!

No way! One big whiner!

One bad seed who is going to bitch about what the world owes them at the top of their lungs FOREVER, refusing all explanations and shit the same stinky shit all over every topic they can.

Dis is F'd up man!

Reasonable answers don't WORK!!! It's brain is broken!

Om mani padme om. Om mani padma om. Om mani padmi om. Damn, I don't know which one of these is right but will one of you please get me the hell out of here! Om mani pad...Screw it! Come on ol' standby, don't fail me now! Mele kalikimaka, Mele kalikimaka, Mele kalikimaka!

you guys keep pushing "he" as the anon of Oceanside.

Ocean said that "He" Is a friend of mine and that "he" is going to see me around, and is looking forward to it

Texas, you said that you went out to see "him" That means to The Bay Area California.

Kind of long drive for a conversation eh?

All that Ocean side wrote in no way coincides with any male practitioner in Northern California

I know all of them that started 2 years ago.....all

you are both completely full of shit.

Texas, you stink like Seattle.....

BTW Tex which seminar did you attend?

You are big on conspiracy theories winpro. Check this site it's littered with them. I'd get help with the paranoia. Oh, that's right you have to come here and ask "what do you think"? Do they ignore you on the Kunlun forum, ignore your emails? You may be going GDB and need some help. I'd get that checked out.

I figured it out!

TexasNative is actually Oceanside who is really MGD posing as WYG disguised as Spirit Ape channeling Starjumper7!

No way! One big whiner!

One bad seed who is going to bitch about what the world owes them at the top of their lungs FOREVER, refusing all explanations and shit the same stinky shit all over every topic they can.

Dis is F'd up man!

Reasonable answers don't WORK!!! It's brain is broken!

Om mani padme om. Om mani padma om. Om mani padmi om. Damn, I don't know which one of these is right but will one of you please get me the hell out of here! Om mani pad...Screw it! Come on ol' standby, don't fail me now! Mele kalikimaka, Mele kalikimaka, Mele kalikimaka!

In the end, we all pretend. We all pretend that any of us know a damn thing.

Well now...here's the sad thing, breaks my heart. You people care more about badmouthing the students that have had problems than you do with finding a way to stop it from happening in the first place. There's a pattern here that you've all illustrated with that, you blame the student for health issues that result that causes them to leave your practices.

You don't see a problem with that and how it reflects negatively on you?

Enlightenment may bypass you this lifetime, work on seeing first. You are blind driven by a dream, that could work but you're too egotistical to get out of the way to ensure that it does for everyone.

Edited by TexasNative

Guest winpro07
:P Edited by winpro07

COME ON!!! This is nuts...!!! I actually figured it out a long long time ago!!! None of them is really real... Sean, Cameron and Yoda are just regularly meeting on an Island to write phantasy stories... and all the above are inventions of their weird wicket brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - for you to enjoy!

So enjoy.

Just joking

am on apple juice dealing with Gall Stones... please excuse

:lol:

Harry

Why would anyone tell you who they are so you can bad mouth them, humiliate them with personal information that was given in confidence? That's another thing that you've established a pattern with. You are not GOOD people.

YOU miss one of the most important elements. YOU ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE.

To protect a student who has been trying to obtain help from you I would send you and recommended they send you on a wild goose chase all over the world.

You have illustrated perfectly the regard you have for your students.

Why would anyone risk this kind of torture speaking up?

You ridicule and humiliate them and take great pleasure in it.

YOU SET A BAD EXAMPLE.

YOU ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE and that filters down to everyone.

YOU INFECT EVERYONE you profess to love and want to help and lead to enlightenment.

Guest winpro07

""humiliate them with personal information that was given in confidence?

You just proved who Oceanside is

He had tons of assistance and up close and personal with some very powerful people

many healings. His problems in no way came from kunlun

He has an agenda and so is unwilling to disclose his name.

Edited by winpro07

One day you will understand.

Be a good person. I understand it now.

Now is what is important, not one day.

I've watched you do this to countless people, on the Kunlun forum and here.

You keep focusing on just a few, saying it's just a few but there's been more than that.

People stop practicing because they can't fix their health issues and because practical and technical knowledge is lacking. They move onto other teachers for help.

That stops them from completing this path. You do want them to leave.

Be a good person. Make the effort. Don't let this happen to anyone else. You can prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Chris/Satori, Eileen thank you for showing everyone what kind of treatment they can expect in the event they should need some guidance/help with the practices. How you responded throughout illustrates perfectly the treatment they will receive and what oceanside and I had become accustomed too.

My thanks to -O- for being the only voice of reason. I hope the Kunlun crew learned something from you. I noticed in some of their responses they gleaned heavily from your wisdom. It's been sorely lacking in the past. I know you helped them too.

Guest winpro07

""humiliate them with personal information that was given in confidence?

You just proved who Oceanside is

He had tons of assistance and up close and personal with some very powerful people

many healings. His problems in no way came from kunlun

He has an agenda and so is unwilling to disclose his name.

Be a good person. I understand it now.

Now is what is important, not one day.

I've watched you do this to countless people, on the Kunlun forum and here.

You keep focusing on just a few, saying it's just a few but there's been more than that.

People stop practicing because they can't fix their health issues and because practical and technical knowledge is lacking. They move onto other teachers for help.

That stops them from completing this path. You do want them to leave.

Be a good person. Make the effort. Don't let this happen to anyone else. You can prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Chris/Satori, Eileen thank you for showing everyone what kind of treatment they can expect in the event they should need some guidance/help with the practices. How you responded throughout illustrates perfectly the treatment they will receive and what oceanside and I had become accustomed too.

My thanks to -O- for being the only voice of reason. I hope the Kunlun crew learned something from you. I noticed in some of their responses they gleaned heavily from your wisdom. It's been sorely lacking in the past. I know you helped them too.

I get it. :lol:

Edited by dakini

Chris, Satori, Eileen thank you for showing everyone what kind of treatment they can expect in the event they should need some guidance/help with the practices. How you responded throughout illustrates perfectly the treatment they will receive and what oceanside and I had become accustomed too.

You know what cyber person? If you are going to take wild pot shots at me at least give me the pleasure of knowing your name.

I have been very patient, sincere and open with you and yet you ignore everything I say and only continue to push your issue. Only one person out of THOUSANDS around the world has ever behaved this way and that was xxxx.

That you would say this is how I treated you on the Kunlun forum and "countless others" tells me that you can only be xxxx. She is the only person we have ever had to remove aside from one other. We have not had any issues from anyone else there and over all it is a supportive, friendly environment as many of you know.

Also, please quit trying to confuse me with other people. That isn't right. I am me. I don't necessarily agree with what koo koo bird Satori, and the others say to you, but you seem to be attracting it.

If you were so concerned about your actual "health issue" you would without hesitation explain to me who you are (as I have asked) and what your problem was, so that perhaps if I can't personally answer your question, maybe I can pass it along to Max and he can answer it.

If instead of accepting my offer, you choose to push your agenda that we don't care about Kunlun students, which is a nasty lie told only by you (one person in over three thousand students world-wide), then you will be leaving yourself open for whatever comes your way in here.

Everybody who knows me personally, knows where my heart is. I will not let you slander me by claiming I have been rude to countless people on this forum or our forum. Anyone who is on both can easily refute that because it has not happened. There is no proof, no posts, no complaints, no one here or there who can corroborate what you are saying.

You are simply making things up. Shame, shame. That one is a no-no.

That you bring out the worst in people might be your signature and if that is your purpose then you seem to be very effective. You certainly don't seem to want real help and I don't believe you ever did.

And xxxx, you really did wear all of us out with this stuff last year. You blew that relationship not us. We gave you all we could, but multiple, mile-long emails were just too much. Really, it had to end. You took advantage of our generosity and our time by demanding attention 24/7 and you threw a fit when we had to share our time with others.

If I am wrong about what I have written then please PM me and I will do my best to hopefully, finally answer your question and clear all of this up.

This is my last offer. Resolve it with me now or forever hold your peace.

Cheers!

Chris

Edited by Mantra68

So what?

There is nothing wrong with moving on to other things, there is nothing wrong with coming back.

Please tell me you don't expect one practice to be able to help EVERYONE. Nothing works like that. People didn't turn out to be what you expected. Who cares, does it ever turn out like that in life :lol:

Nobody can help everyone. You can only try your best, if that is not enough, you know you tried your best. Sometimes you just have to let them go and chalk it up to experience.

*Sigh*

It's interesting to see it all rise and fall.

We're all participating in each other's evolution. The good, the bad, the criticisms, the congratulations are all like the inhales and exhales that give us life.

Chris, there's no such thing as bad press. You've done a wonderful job and have brought a lot of hope to a lot of people. You don't need to defend yourself, you have nothing to defend and there is nothing to defend against.

I think -O- mentioned the distaste we seem to have for the negative... Contraction is just as important as expansion, pain is just as important as pleasure and sadness is as important as joy... A pendulum swings both ways, if you try to make it swing one way more than the other, then the other side will also get the momentum, and at some point the pendulum will swing back with more force...

2008319585132829.jpg

Also - what is visible and what is hidden? Sometimes we tend to get a big, black sheet of paper and some sticky tape, then go up to the pendulum and tape the sheet of paper up, covering one side of the pendulum path, so that we only see it swinging on one side... whether the positive or the negative is visible, it doesn't matter because it always swings both ways, just one half is hidden...

We tend to fixate on one half or the other of where the pendulum swings, but if instead we focused our awareness on the swinging motion of the pendulum then we can be spiritually nourished by all of its movements... not an easy task - as paying attention to motion requires constant presence, whereas paying attention to location requires much less (think of the difference between watching football on TV and actually playing the game). There is a still, neutral point (in the pivot) - but it can only be found if we pay full attention to the full range of motion the pendulum provides for us.

Some of you will think "what on earth is he on about".... some of you will "get it".... for some this post won't even register (it doesn't engage in the drama, so the volume is comparatively low)... for some it will make sense now, for some later, for some not at all... some will see it on one level, some on a deeper level, for some it will cascade down through many levels. Some will get the significance, some will not, some won't even realise there is any significance to "get"... And every single one of these outcomes (and the millions of other outcomes) from this little post can be spiritual nourishment... not only this little post, but every single stimulus, every sight, sound, sensation, smell or taste can be spiritual nourishment if only we allow it to be.

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Hey Chris,

I just wanted to thank you for your patience and for all you have done in order to make this practice available. I can see why there are some people who are afraid of what awakening includes. I am afraid of that pretty often as well, but afterall I always wanted to be like some of those scary, freaky, weird and unpredictable immortals. If I had wanted to play it safe concerning fear then I would just live my life like everybody else. "Grow up, work, cripple and die."

I have always been afraid of rollercosters but this one is changing my life.

I wish you love, peace and a long life

Carmen and Chrisn from Germany

Ah there it is again. How you humiliate and ridicule. Did you for a moment give a thought and consideration to your students that you continue to ridicule and humiliate. You aren't sure who I am. As no one is now sure you aren't and haven't always been Satori. What if I'm not them? There is that possibility you know.

Things were progressing here but then -O- suspected oceanside of insincerety and all progress stopped. Suspects. Instead of students. Ridicule instead of immediate help. How many ignored emails have their been? It's been explained that if they aren't answered then they don't deserved to be.

These are all diversionary tactics to avoid answering questions, you take pleasure in sacrificing your students and ridiculing them and creating argument so all discussion is destroyed. You've illustrated that here. The start, progress, rise and fall, effective at halting all discussion, perfected with repeated use. This forum is littered with such conversations where the provoker Satori (an egotistical SOB) did a nice job at it. Those 5 or 6 students who have spoken up and voiced their concerned could have been prevented. You still haven't answered the question and all the other valid ones asked here. Why didn't Max heed -O- recommendations? Why didn't you?

As a student of Kunlun I have a right to my anonymity, please respect that.

Consider also that maybe Kunlun allows everyones courage to grow so finally, finally, they too can start pushing back.

Ensure to me that you will prepare the students better for the Max practices and provide immediate help for all health issues and I will stop posting.

Edited by TexasNative