Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

and I use to think starjumper7 and WYG made this stuff fun :lol:

Less typing more practice..... all thoughts are pointless distractions, just BE in the NOW........ love to all.

Please define and explain further those you consider to be addicted detailing symptoms.

Would the addicted people also be the ones who have attended more than one seminar, and frequent the Kunlun forum?

I guess I should start by telling you who I am. My name is Eileen. I am with Mantra Productions and I am the girl with the dark brown hair who is usually checking people in and doing paperwork at the door. Maybe you can PM me and tell me who you are because I'm sure we've met. If not, I respect your anonymity.

I don't want to "define" a "Kunlun addict". That's absurd. I'm just saying that it was starting to become an issue.

Is there ever a need to ask a teacher questions with the Max practices? In what situations/when would asking questions of the teacher be reasonable and in the student's benefit to do so? Please explain/detail.

No. Hypothesis from other students only.

Yes, there are times when there is a need to ask questions. The important questions (usually regarding health) have ALWAYS been answered very quickly. As for the Kunlun forum, there are lots of eyes and ears (close friends and long-time students) there and if there's something that seems really important, it does get back to Chris and, if necessary, Max.

Many times there is no perfect answer. Each person has a different, individual experience. Again, the answers are all within us. It does take time and patience to figure some things out but it's always there. It's a characteristic of people in the West to want to be given all the answers. We're so used to having answers at our fingertips. When we can't find these answers, it's gets discouraging.

I'm not sure what problems you were having but, as someone else on the forum mentioned, it does sound like you are or were on the verge of an opening. It's often not a pleasant experience (emotionally or physically) and during these times we tend to question a lot of things and point fingers. I've gone through it, and still do. When I trust myself and trust the process, things are much more pleasant. If I'm going through an experience that I don't like (in my practice or in life in general), it's usually because I have to learn something from it. There's always a lesson.

I'm going to probably refrain from getting on the forum for awhile. Until the other day, I think it had been a year since I'd been here, so I apologize if I respond slowly or if I don't respond. I rarely get on the forums because they just draw me in and and suck away all my free time. Besides, Chris is much better at this than I. If anyone ever needs something, feel free to PM me. I'll always eventually respond.

First, I'm not lemntl.

Secondly, oceanside. How long is this stuff going to keep circling for you? Do you really feel that gypped and betrayed, or are you reveling in the fact that everyone is finally giving you the attention you deserve?

Did you think you were buying a spiritual family or a support group when you signed up for that seminar? Well ya weren't (although they did build you your own forum to connect with others).

What you were buying were methods to use for your own awakening and that is what you got. Use them or don't but please quit with the on and on about what you didn't get.

Wouldn't you feel better to start tomorrow fresh and new. Start the day doing what you brings you joy and don't look back. Relieve yourself from all of this worry. Just let it go, it's over. Water under the bridge.

Ya know, I wasn't breast fed as a baby, but I got over it (sort of). Now I'm happy as shit.

Ya know, I wasn't breast fed as a baby, but I got over it (sort of). Now I'm happy as shit.

Dude, you are so NOT over it yet. But you do seem to be pretty happy. :)

I really did do my best to answer everyone's questions, but after a while I was getting so many emails that I just couldn't keep up and some folks I, regrettably, did not get back to.

That was one reason Sean and I built the Kunlun Forum, so those who had studied with Max could connect and share notes and experiences.

The important questions (usually regarding health) have ALWAYS been answered very quickly.

This is one of your students, yes? http://www.thetaobums.com/Chi-effects-t10972.html

Is this a health issue? Why is this person asking strangers on a forum about this? I followed the conversation here and have read through all these pages. I am very happy that I did not attend when you came to Italy. You are all crazy, tutti pazzi!

Maybe you can PM me and tell me who you are because I'm sure we've met. If not, I respect your anonymity.

What difference does it make who it is? He is a student AND that's all you need to know. He practiced for 2 years and brought up valid points. I told him many times to give it up and walk away, and have been trying to get him to consider the teacher and practice I have now. He had to give it one more chance, stubborn kid. Look how you treat people, is it any wonder why he wouldn't tell you who he is?

To Satori and Chris or Satori/Chris all I can say is that I always knew you had enough ego for two people.

First, I'm not lemntl.

My bad.

Other than that this topic is getting crazier than it was. Unbelievable. :lol:

This is one of your students, yes? http://www.thetaobums.com/Chi-effects-t10972.html

Is this a health issue? Why is this person asking strangers on a forum about this? I followed the conversation here and have read through all these pages. I am very happy that I did not attend when you came to Italy. You are all crazy, tutti pazzi!

Edited by dakini

[/i]

You don't respond. I emailed Max and

Chris more than once and none of you responded. You don't respond.

Don't lie to everyone about that too.

I learned a lot from -O- and what I learned made me see some things clearly.

I'll start the day fresh and new and let go of what I am responsible for, but

the things I'm not responsible for and you are they'll take longer to

let go of.

If you never got an answer, then you probably didn't deserve one. Sorry. It's true. Maybe your email was lost, maybe it wasn't received, maybe it was divine intervention, maybe it just wasn't as important as the other 100 emails that day. There are a million possibilities. Who knows? If this is Gloria, then I did respond to you.

Whoever you are, you have a lot to work through. I hope you can let go of your negative feelings and stop dwelling on things. They will only make you rot inside. I mean it when I say that I wish you happiness.

I think I remember why I don't get on forums. So much negativity.

Best Wishes.

Maybe I'll try again in another year. :)

If you never got an answer, then you probably didn't deserve one. Sorry. It's true. Maybe your email was lost, maybe it wasn't received, maybe it was divine intervention, maybe it just wasn't as important as the other 100 emails that day. There are a million possibilities. Who knows? If this is Gloria, then I did respond to you.

Whoever you are, you have a lot to work through. I hope you can let go of your negative feelings and stop dwelling on things. They will only make you rot inside. I mean it when I say that I wish you happiness.

Best Wishes.

He wrote earlier about the problem he was having,

After the seminar I had to increase the closedown time to almost an hour because I started having lots of problems with Kunlun as well as Red Phoenix. Nothing out of the ordinary in that others had mentioned them before. I learned Red Phoenix 2 from the Kunlun site and included that too after 6 months. The reason I stopped was I always felt cold internally and my head was never clear.

but I guess you didn't notice, overlooked it, or he didn't deserve an answer? You never asked him anything else about it and just told him to take a break. All his questions were about this cold feeling that started with RP 1.

He stopped practicing Kunlun and RP about a month ago and still feels that internal cold, and his head feels heavy and confused. The "negativity" may be because he physically feels unwell.

Hi CHRIS, I know it's you and I think I always did,

[/i]

You don't respond. I emailed Max and

Chris more than once and none of you responded. You don't respond.

Don't lie to everyone about that too.

I learned a lot from -O- and what I learned made me see some things clearly.

I'll start the day fresh and new and let go of what I am responsible for, but

the things I'm not responsible for and you are they'll take longer to

let go of.

Whoa now! You're talkin crazy woman/man.

I am NOT Satori.

He is actually from Hawaii and some of you may know him. I'll let him "out" himself if that's what he wants, but I honestly think that what he said to you made sense (albeit a bit harsh).

I am not sure what your real issue is, but it obviously goes way beyond someone not answering your email.

Perhaps if you tell me who you are we can help you resolve whatever it is that is burning you up so bad.

I sincerely wish you the best,

Chris

"One question leads to a hundred more." -?

Edited by Mantra68

Chris, take a look at the email before yours. That's what was burning him up so bad.

That's what his emails to you and Max were about, and just to clarify NONE of his emails were ever

answered by any of you.

Edited by TexasNative

He wrote earlier about the problem he was having,

but I guess you didn't notice, overlooked it, or he didn't deserve an answer? You never asked him anything else about it and just told him to take a break. All his questions were about this cold feeling that started with RP 1.

He stopped practicing Kunlun and RP about a month ago and still feels that internal cold, and his head feels heavy and confused. The "negativity" may be because he physically feels unwell.

Now, you're just a little trouble-maker, too, aren't you? Misconstruing comments.

I welcomed this person to PM me. They can keep their anonymity. I don't like forums.

Peace.

Now, you're just a little trouble-maker, too, aren't you? Misconstruing comments.

I welcomed this person to PM me. They can keep their anonymity. I don't like forums.

Peace.

I made a point of driving out to meet him in person. He's not coming back.

Sweet Jesus.

Yeah. I stayed away since Christmas and it was quite pleasant.

It is always just one or two people who can make problems seem greater than they are. I don't have answers for every question that comes up and I readily admit that.

Max has asked me to teach, I can and I have and I know his system well, but I take that responsibility very seriously and refuse to do it until I am closer to his or Kan's or Jenny's level of comprehension. I won't do it.

When I can clearly see people's energy flow and know the proper remedy for each situation (like Max does) then I will have the confidence to do it. I am not there yet so I refuse.

You don't ask a surgeon's assistant to perform the surgery, should the surgeon step out of the room. That is how I feel about the level I am at right now.

People think it is easy to teach this stuff because it is so simple, but what do you do when someone goes flopping on the floor like a fish out of water? Is the energy trapped in their chest? Tailbone? Head? How do you redirect it or open the blocked channel?

This I am still learning.

If Max is unavailable for an answer, I am certainly not going to make something up just to give an answer. I do my best like anyone else and I'll share freely the things I am confident with.

I am still learning, just like everyone else here. That's why I prefer simple attention practices to everything else.

Cheers,

Chris

Yeah. I stayed away since Christmas and it was quite pleasant.

It is always just one or two people who can make problems seem greater than they are. I don't have answers for every question that comes up and I readily admit that.

Max has asked me to teach, I can and I have and I know his system well, but I take that responsibility very seriously and refuse to do it until I am closer to his or Kan's or Jenny's level of comprehension. I won't do it.

When I can clearly see people's energy flow and know the proper remedy for each situation (like Max does) then I will have the confidence to do it. I am not there yet so I refuse.

You don't ask a surgeon's assistant to perform the surgery, should the surgeon step out of the room. That is how I feel about the level I am at right now.

People think it is easy to teach this stuff because it is so simple, but what do you do when someone goes flopping on the floor like a fish out of water? Is the energy trapped in their chest? Tailbone? Head? How do you redirect it or open the blocked channel?

This I am still learning.

If Max is unavailable for an answer, I am certainly not going to make something up just to give an answer. I do my best like anyone else and I'll share freely the things I am confident with.

I am still learning, just like everyone else here. That's why I prefer simple attention practices to everything else.

Cheers,

Chris

Well now...you've been his right hand man for...what is it 6 years or so? You don't feel confident to teach and yet there are so many new instructors who have been practicing for as long as I have. So you are saying that really only Max is qualified to answer questions? Is that what you are saying? "Kan's or Jenny's level of comprehension". Last I heard Jenny was a free agent and has no affiliation with Kunlun, is that right? So there's only two people who are qualified by what you are saying.

What if someone has a serious problem and Max, Kan or Jenny are not available for answer what happens then? Well, you wouldn't even be able to determine if it was serious now would you?

Sweet Jesus.

Edited by TexasNative

Well now...you've been his right hand man for...what is it 6 years or so? You don't feel confident to teach and yet there are so many new instructors who have been practicing for as long as I have. So you are saying that really only Max is qualified to answer questions? Is that what you are saying?

No. Please read it again.

No. Please read it again.

Max was made to teach when he was 10 years old. You learn immensely when you share what you have been given. This was the way things have always been done.

I am not comfortable presenting myself as a "teacher" until I have confidence that I can take care of you, no matter what.

Sound reasonable?

I help when I can.

Chris,

You are doing a great work.

too much smoke here... but no fire.

Cheers

:P

This thread has gone on long enough!! Is there really anything more to talk about? Anyway... when is the movie coming out Chris?

Well now...could have timed precisely the arrival of the troops. You can't distract anyone from the truth anymore

Chris. None of you know what you are doing. It's illuminated brightly. Shiny bright.

Read what you wrote, then read what I wrote, none of you know what you are doing.

That isn't actually true. I am humbly offering that I can take you through everything i have been through (which is a lot) and give you expert advice as you experience the things I did. However, should you experience something I have not; something foreign to me, would prefer a story or would you prefer that I let you have your own experience and figure it out yourself, like I had to?

So to clarify, until I have the ability to freely tap the Tao for answers, or have seen every possible situation a person could experience, or have my third eye open completely, I will not present myself as a teacher.

As to what the others are doing out there I don't know. I am not involved with that program.

Edited by Mantra68

That isn't actually true. I am humbly offering that I can take you through everything i have been through (which is a lot) and give you expert advice as you experience the things I did. However, should you experience something I have not; something foreign to me, would prefer a story or would you prefer that I let you have your own experience and figure it out yourself, like I had to?

So to clarify, until I have the ability to freely tap the Tao for answers, or have seen every possible situation a person could experience, or have my third eye open completely, I will not present myself as a teacher.

As to what the others are doing out there I don't know. I am not involved with that program.

Well now...it's just been part of your job to pump em out and ship em out and then....and then you wash your hands of them right? You of course are in no way responsible for what they are doing right? Of course not, hell no.

Sweet Jesus.

None of you know what you are doing.