Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Why are you here -O- ? What are you getting out of this?

You are an exile and yet are pouring so much effort into this...

better for you to play with your daughter and just let me move on.

Edited by oceanside

...there is something insincere about your posts - not all of it, but something seems off...

This is how reading some of Chris's posts have appeared to me.

The only person who's sincerity I didn't doubt has been Max's.

Well I thought I did provide some direction in yet another long post - but you don't seem to be focusing on that only that I say there is something missing in your intention. And this is why I feel there is something missing in your intention. But perhaps you have found your answer - if the only conclusion you can draw is to move on - then what is holding you back from doing that...???

No. The questions I typed out and asked where directed to one of the adminstrators

of Kunlun, the only people who can answers those questions.

winpro07

post Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Post #1

Tao Bum!

Group: The Tao Bums

Member No.: 6,551

when i am practicing my clothing gets holes in it. Not burn marked like from heat, but

like the materials disappear or disintegrate in random locations. This has also been happening with items I hold in my hands or machines the use electricity. I was watching a video of Melchisedek who said the some indigo people in china had the phenomena of clothing getting burned through -started to make the mind wonder the difference between 'intended' events or experiences and the seeming random effects that appear as a side effect of intended manifestations. I can say for certain that i have not intended holes in my cloths but the act of intended materialization did precede the occurrence of the holes or dematerialization. Feeling sense says that it is only side effect that really pisses me off as I have to replace 600$ of brand new clothing. What do you think?

I think the molecular bond of many man made material of every kind has a very weak electric bond having been produced by chemical reaction rather than magnetic attraction (crystaline structure) and may be weakened by a magnetic fluctuation?

-suppose the holes are where the magnetic increases of the skin burst out like a solar flare

random note: The clothing I've had the longest and personal; favorites have not been damaged. It is very new stuff that got burned. Maybe clothing worn the longest is strengthened or magnetelectrolized into a more crystaline form?

This post from winpro seems more appropriate here since it has a

chance of being seen by Chris and Satori.

Later Edit - What would this fall under? Would this be considered a

technical side-effect question? Does this pose a threat to winpro's

health (never mind his pocketbook)? Would this be the kind of queston

to ask a teacher?

Edited by TexasNative

Guest winpro07

not looking for help. It was a weird effect that bears mention just for fun

hows the artwork going?

hows the artwork going?

Read the posts and ?

Guest winpro07

the most important effect i experienced from klrp was return of the ability to decide.

to make decisions from insight coming from great awareness. The individual gets lost in the greater

sea of intent but the little 'I' still has an important role to play. Fear comes out when volume of life force

increases. With greater awareness a result, the kind of concerns that seem small in the old world become much amplified causing stress and anxiety. When the ego dissolves the life gate closes with it and physical death becomes a concern. I had a strong attachment to life because of death experiences in my youth and so had a hard time approaching the end of fear. It's the fear of death that requires resolve and not any of the weird things and visions that pop up. In the very end 'decision/intent' is only what releases or relieves from fear and death. For some people there is little attachment so dieing is not seeming quite so real as for others.

when caught in resistance and fear are any manifestation the result personal desire?

this is all just for fun

Edited by winpro07

hows the artwork going?

Hmm, I wonder if that could be a symptom of your GDB starting to flicker on?

Keep a digital camera ready by your side in case you start to dematerialize, dude! And please get some vid of it if ya do! :D

Guest winpro07

I've wondered about it. If a video appeared on youtube my feeling is that skepticism would go through the roof and at least one covert agency would be knocking down the door.

Guest winpro07

apart from all the psychic phenomena, emotional releases and physiological change the core difficulty for me was and is getting used to all the energy. Creative ability or activity can take a back seat while all the changes are going on but it comes back big . It looks and feels like we all have the equivalent power or light of a million suns, no joke. I self indulged for a while in being upset about having no desire and having lost my former drive or ambition but that was ego based and bound to end.. There is a volume control

Why are you here -O- ? What are you getting out of this?

You are an exile and yet are pouring so much effort into this...

Now I know.

Guest winpro07

didn't you already quit several time the past few years?

didn't you already quit several time the past few years?

Mr. GDB doesn't even recognize a friend. You know me man.

Get over yourself and you'll eventually figure it out.

Guest winpro07

Mr. GDB doesn't even recognize a friend. You know me man.

Get over yourself and you'll eventually figure it out.

I have no friends who practice

Edited by winpro07

I have no friends who practice

Oh, that's right there are no friendships among those

who practice Kunlun. I forgot I won't again.

Guest winpro07

I thought you got your self all fixed up? :P

I have been very clear about my intentions and transparent with what I have gone through over the last few weeks.

Maybe not completely, maybe part of why you are here is just

because you just wanted to say "see I was right".

I thought you got your self all fixed up? :P

I'll see you around winpro and you'll see me, looking forward to it.

Oceanside,

Is Satori / lemntl a teacher? He's a teacher? He never answered any of my questions.

If you're Gloria, which I suspect (but maybe I'm wrong), then yes he is a teacher and answered your questions very well.

Otherwise I personally have no idea who you are...since that's the case I won't post his answer until it's confirmed.