Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

He didn't say it to everyone.

During a seminar in the books this is the most important thing to remember to say and

put in text and make sure to repeat many times so everyone hears it and understands

what it means and it what extent it extends.

And what information did Jenny receive from her teacher about the spontaneous practice? Nothing. He gave her the method and that was it.

This is where the "figure it out yourself" philosophy came from. I think Jenny does offer some more information than what her teacher gave her, because the Western mind is information crazy, with impatience nourished by instant information and answers delivered via the web.

When you provide people the gift of self-discovery so that they can figure it out for their own benefit, many will fail to really get it.

Max and Chris had a fine line to walk between informing and allowing and that needs to be understood and appreciated for what it was.

I think Chris went way out of his way dealing with all of the questions on this forum just to try to give the correct sense of what these practices were really all about. I don't think it was for PR as much as much as it was following the above philosophy.

People don't want to be empowered. Because of conditioning, they want to be told what to do and what the exact end result will be.

LAAAAAAAME. Get a sense of adventure and you'll have one amazing self-discovery after another.

"It's like being Indiana Jones, but internally" - Max

Edited by Satori

QUOTE(Cameron @ May 15 2009, 06:47 PM)

NOW..I will say this. Max most likely was not a good teacher for someone like Yoda in the WISDOM department. The correct attitude to practicing Kunlun was not really imparted to me until I trained with Sifu Jenny.

As a good general example..Oscar Hsu, an advanced Kunlun teacher and good guy was having a pretty powerful experience. Oscar was thrashing on the floor in front of me and really letting go. My movements tend to be more subtle. Some swaying and shaking but after a year and a half I still haven't fallen off my chair.

After the practice Sifu Jenny asked us all what we were feeling. Oscar went into a story about his experience. It was either then or at another time in the class he went into a talk about the "Queen Mother of the West" and how she "adopted Max". At the end of this Sifu just said to Oscar "let it go".

As an aside but an important one Cameron attended 6 or 7 seminars, but it wasn't until he

went to Jenny Lamb's seminar that he understood what let it go it's all illusion meant,

by watching a teacher of Kunlun forget what it meant.

Should the teachers of Kunlun not set the proper example?

Edited by oceanside

What it comes down to is do you want to be right? OR have less problems with your students, and for them to have less problems with the practice?

Which?

And what information did Jenny receive from her teacher about the spontaneous practice? Nothing. He gave her the method and that was it.

This is where the "figure it out yourself" philosophy came from. I think Jenny does offer some more information than what her teacher gave her, because the Western mind is information crazy, with impatience nourished by instant information and answers delivered via the web.

When you provide people the gift of self-discovery so that they can figure it out for their own benefit, many will fail to really get it.

Max and Chris had a fine line to walk between informing and allowing and that needs to be understood and appreciated for what it was.

I think Chris went way out of his way dealing with all of the questions on this forum just to try to give the correct sense of what these practices were really all about. I don't think it was for PR as much as much as it was following the above philosophy.

People don't want to be empowered. Because of conditioning, they want to be told what to do and what the exact end result will be.

LAAAAAAAME. Get a sense of adventure and you'll have one amazing self-discovery after another.

"It's like being Indiana Jones, but internally" - Max

Satori, I agree with what you say, although you're sometimes a little fiery for my taste. It's okay. You're still cool in my book.

I think Max has a wonderful practice that he wanted to share with the world, in order to help people. He didn't want to be looked upon as a teacher. He didn't want followers. He wanted to show a practice that would empower people to find their own power within. In that sense, it may have failed for many. Instead, people became addicted, wanted to be given all the answers. Since Kunlun is an internal process, which brings up different experiences to each individual, based on their own personal needs, the process is never the same. Each person has to venture within for the full experience.

Max approached this venture with the right spirit, anticipating a good response. Chris definitely had the right intention. The practice did wonders for both and they wanted to share. Unfortunately, many people don't have the courage or strength to face their internal struggles alone. Those are the ones who seem to stray from the practice. They want to have someone hold their hand, they want explanations. ALL THE ANSWERS ARE WITHIN US! It might take time and patience to figure it out but it's all there.

I've had to take breaks from the practice, at times, when it got too intense but I figured things out and moved forward. It's a long road and I have a long way to go but it feels good to know you've conquered some of your own demons. There are many layers to the onion. Will I ever attain re-enlightenment? Who knows but I'm sure a lot healthier and happier these days.

I am grateful to Max and Chris for taking the time and effort to share Kunlun. Sure, there may have been mistakes made along the way but I know every effort came from the heart. Through Kunlun I've learned to face my fears and I've learned to trust the process and especially, to trust myself.

Harry,

quite a few of you speak of seeing reptiles as part of a reality when opening once awareness...

why not consider it a destabilizing of your healthy awareness and then implanting things there that are not actually there?

It's good to consider both possibilities, make your choice of how you want your life to be, and move on.

I don't think it's a healthy attitude to blame people for suggesting that reptiles (and other hidden things) are real. People say all kinds of shit...but this is my life. What I see is my experience, and all else is hearsay. And even some of what I see isn't real!

Seriously...people are often wrong and delusional. Why put your trust in them? Why accept a life that you don't enjoy?

So, after all of the great posts by -O- we are back to Trunk's obsession with scary reptiles? Round and round.

He is trying to confuse the very human teachers from the lineage with something reptilian. Not quite accurate.

I must say that those things are a NON-ISSUE unless you fearfully obsess over them. And I'll tell you something else, if you are lucky enough to have warranted their attention it is because you yourself have reached a certain level of attainment and because you have a past connection to them.

They have been around plenty over the past few years, but it was because I was looking for them and challenging my own fear levels. I know that for others they could be right there and not be made aware. Mantra has almost no personal interaction with them, despite being in their presence on many occasions. His connection is to another more human looking, light-body race. Reptilians and Greys don't go near him because there is no connection.

Our teachers do come in many forms: blue human-looking Andromedans, Tall Whites, little Greys (drones), Mantis-like Betelgeusians (good doctors), very human looking Pleadians and so many more, but they come from our own past.

Remember, we are the brave pioneers who have taken human form. That our ancestors come and observe us is for their own education and evolution.

Do you think a reptile is the same as a human on the evolutionary scale? No, they are not. They still have a hive mentality and their emotional body is not as developed, so they learn from us whom they consider "Royalty" and that is why they must obey your will and respect your space. They can help you with healing your body too if you want it.

It DOES NOT mean that they come to harm, so don't believe Trunk's naive fear. He has no experience with these things.

We all have a lot to learn about who we really are and in the next few years much of that will be coming to light. It is time. Earth history is the most heavily edited, rewritten piece of fiction ever produced in the galaxy.

We're all connected to some ET lineage. We are all transplants on this planet (hence the absence of the missing link). We have the DNA of every race in the universe coursing through our veins. 85% of it is inactive and is referred to as "junk DNA". It contains the library of the universe and you can activate the RNA contained within by unratcheting the DNA magnetically via the spontaneous practice combined with Red Phoenix (which affects the original stem cell).

When you clear the emotional patterning contained in your cellular memory, from all of your previous ancestors you evolve and you are also helping them evolve as they are still tied to the patterns of the past.

So you would be correct in thinking of yourself as a teacher with regard to these ancestral beings. They are rooting for your success. They need it.

Remember, be good and you will attract good. Trust yourself and you will walk in grace. Buy into fear and you will experience fear.

Interesting stuff about aliens... B)

Anyhow, as far as "illusion" vs "reality," I think the only difference is that one was created and the other always was/is. So, an illusion can still be pretty damn powerful and virtuuaalllyyy real...although ultimately can be transcended, of course. We are all just actors method-acting our roles in a grand play, folks. And yea, this goes for Reptilians too! So, do enjoy the drama, but at the end remember it's all just fun & games and enjoy your popcorn! :D

Edited by vortex

One morning a month ago I woke up and just felt tired, there was no more wind for my sails.

I enjoyed the practices, but the rest...the rest slows the path down. Maybe the mistake I made was going onto the

forum. I should have taken better notes. I shouldn't have read the journal of others. Maybe I should have started email communication with one of the teachers and not talked with anyone else...I don't know...

Hi Oceanside,

The forums can make things confusing and I think the attitudes and egos make it extra tough. Since everyone has different experiences, one starts to compare and wonder if they're having a "normal" response.

I think taking a break might be exactly what you need. You're following your instincts and there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you were pushing too hard? I don't know, really. Only you would know. I'd hate to speculate on your experience.

I've taken breaks before and I actually grew even more during those times. Eventually the practice would start to activate on it's own and I always took it as a sign that it was time to start up again.

Sorry you've had a rough time. Just trust that you're doing what's right for you. :)

My dream was that the world needed these practices and we were going to deliver, but the fact is one must be of a certain mindset and have a certain level of understanding before trying this stuff. That is either built in or comes from years of study.

Anyhow, as far as "illusion" vs "reality," I think the only difference is that one was created and the other always was/is. So, an illusion can still be pretty damn powerful and virtuuaalllyyy real...although ultimately can be transcended, of course.

I don't know if "help" through these things is always appropriate.

I do believe having the right "context" for it is...

For example - as the ego dissolves - we begin to "face our realities" - the mechanics of the process is identitcal to a mental breakdown. If a person in this situation does not keep in mind that it is all happening from the context of thier practices - then a breakdown it will be. However knowing it is a result of the practice - this context becomes the cornerstone of stability rather than the ego - allowing the ego to become flexible/maliable, and eventually revealed for what it is - illusory.

If there isn't a context for the experience then the context defaults to mental illness. The context allows for enough detachment to be in the experience without the experience bowling over us. It allows us to ride the ebbs & tides - without drowning.

Holding onto a false belief which is so prevasive and real as the monitor in front of you is a far scarier thing, in my mind, then spooky creatures. I would rather have raw truth - than realistic fantasy.

I've yet to hear of reptilian encounters from the perspective of how it has applied to ones own growth - however acknowledging that it is a result of your own work and is happening in the context growth, then one can stand on fertile ground and begin to move forward from an empowered place - "I've created this experience - I have control over the experience I am having" (note: this says "experience" - not "event").

Thing is - these expereinces show an expansion of awareness ( a good thing. no?)- and the fact that others have as well, is not bad "reality testing" that this expansion is not more fantasy. I wish things had been so easily distinguished for myself - and easily validated.

The issue is, there was not a strong enough context set for the students to step into this experience - or the students didn't heed the point - simply "it is a part of our greater reality" and "they won't hurt you" would suffice for most- And that has finally come out.

Edited by TexasNative

Remember, we are the brave pioneers who have taken human form. That our ancestors come and observe us is for their own education and evolution.

Why are we brave for taking on human form? :)

Why are we brave for taking on human form? :)

Because the seemingly limited nature of this existence can be so difficult to persevere through.

Because we (most of us) come in with no clear memory of the amazing beings we really are.

Because we usually have to suffer and witness suffering in order to learn the precious lessons only available in this realm.

Because we feel disconnected from our source and there is very little information available on how to reconnect.

Because external interests promote confusion and limitation in terms of health, knowledge, and technology.

Because we feel the call to bring change to this broken system.

Because of these things and more, we are very brave to choose a human life on earth and we are the heros to many.

He wanted to show a practice that would empower people to find their own power within. In that sense, it may have failed for many. Instead, people became addicted, wanted to be given all the answers.

________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, many people don't have the courage or strength to face their internal struggles alone. Those are the ones who seem to stray from the practice. They want to have someone hold their hand, they want explanations.

Please define and explain further those you consider to be addicted detailing symptoms.

Would the addicted people also be the ones who have attended more than one seminar, and frequent the Kunlun forum?

Is there ever a need to ask a teacher questions with the Max practices? In what situations/when would asking questions of the teacher be reasonable and in the student's benefit to do so? Please explain/detail.

Did you ever get answers to your technical questions?

No. Hypothesis from other students only.

Edited by oceanside

...but this applies to everyone, doesn't it?

The way I said it did too, or at least I thought it did

until the way you said it further clarified it.

Please let us progress.

Edited by oceanside

No. Hypothesis from other students only.

Satori answered the questions back then under the screen name lemntl. Is he just a student? I can copy and paste his post here.

Satori answered the questions back then under the screen name lemntl. Is he just a student? I can copy and paste his post here.

Is Satori / lemntl a teacher? He's a teacher? He never answered any of my questions.

Also there has been too much focus here on who is giving and who is receiving, so there is in fact no true real relationship, only students relation to very hastily described exercises. Exercises that are allowed to disintergrate due to the lack of precise followup-instruction by the teacher.

I emailed Max but never got an answer and then he posted saying

it was impossible for him to answer all his mail.

I emailed Chris a couple of times but never got an answer.

Edited by oceanside

...there is something insincere about your posts - not all of it, but something seems off...(?)

perhaps you are just trolling for response - if so I'll bite this time.[/i]

This is a problem then and there will never be any progress for any of us, and that's

how it's felt for me asking anyone any kind of question.

Please answer my questions about addiction and when it's okay to ask a question.

Otherwise this seems to me to be the path to maddness, left like this for me that is

the only conclusion I can draw and I have to move on and away from it

for my own well being.

Edited by oceanside