Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

nonsense removed

It wasn't nonsense. Wish you had stood by it,

but I have an understanding now of how

difficult all of this is for you to write out.

You have my respect.

8th Bull -

Both Bull and Self Transcended

Whip, rope, person, and bull -- all merge in No-Thing.

This heaven is so vast no message can stain it.

How may a snowflake exist in a raging fire?

Here are the footprints of the patriarchs.

Comment: Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless.

9th Bull

Reaching the Source

Too many steps have been taken returning to the root and the source.

Better to have been blind and deaf from the beginning!

Dwelling in one's true abode, unconcerned with that without --

The river flows tranquilly on and the flowers are red.

Comment: From the beginning, truth is clear. Poised in silence, I observe the forms of integration and disintegration. One who is not attached to "form" need not be "reformed." The water is emerald, the mountain is indigo, and I see that which is creating and that which is destroying.

10th Bull

In the World

Barefooted and naked of breast, I mingle with the people of the world.

My clothes are ragged and dust-laden, and I am ever blissful.

I use no magic to extend my life;

Now, before me, the dead trees become alive.

Comment: Inside my gate, a thousand sages do not know me. The beauty of my garden is invisible. Why should one search for the footprints of the patriarchs? I go to the market place with my wine bottle and return home with my staff. I visit the wineshop and the market, and everyone I look upon becomes enlightened.

Just curious, where is all this bull from? Source or linky, please? Edited by vortex

-O- thanks for sharing your inner processes -

I have been experiencing with Kunlun for about the last 3-4 weeks. I learned it from the book.

So far I am happy with results, a lot of intense movements and in the end, feeling more grounded, more freedom inside.

your writings come into line with the inner feelings I had during kunlun practice.

What I noticed is that more you let go or release of whatever comes in the moment during the practice, and don't attach to anything that happens, movements get more dense, and I feel like blockages or patterns I have been holding seems to dissolve more.

Thanks to Max and Chris for opening this simple method to world.

Edited by thepath

A few more choice comments on all of this and then I'm done.

(All bold-emphasis mine.)

Per the quote below, there's enough people who have had trouble that it's not just one person, it's a trend, and likely to happen again.

Yoda has talked to more than a dozen people who've had trouble.
I've talked to way more than a dozen people who have nothing but good stuff to say too.

Problems arise in any path, but the negative accounts I've heard are beyond the "self pacing" or "too much power too fast" type problems and include three cases of non-practicing family members developing problems. ...

If rascalious reptile troubles are due to students' fears, then still I don't think it's a good sign that in the KL school that students with fear get their homes and families invaded by malevolent reptiles. It could as easily be argued that those who are the brightest and most loving get attacked because they are the choicest meals for parasites. Or as easily argued that, once initiated into the subtle reptilian realm, that it's a result of a chance encounter with miscellaneous roving rascilious reptile/s. My point is: use your critical mind, don't just take any nifty phrase for truth.

I had thought to counter/deconstruct each of the remaining P.R. talking points that we've been hearing, but this is becoming tiresome.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't usually quote Chris, but I did a search of Mantra68's posts with the words, "lineage", "naga", or "reptilian". Came up with some early pre-trouble relevant quotes (below). I'm not saying I exactly agree with them, but they are worth a review. Relevant to my basic statement that when you get initiated by a Teacher backed by a spiritual Lineage, then you are introduced to the psychic realm of that Lineage. Lineages vary; there are different realms. (Contrast this with the statement "only what is already there".) This is the sort of ABC's fundamental truth that students should (over time) query different schools/teachers about if you're not already clear on it. It's along with other fundamentals like, "the breath is important", "still the mind", "concentrate", "emptiness". It's that basic.

Of course it's my pt of view that the subtle reptile realm, along with the genuinely beneficial nagas, also has some bad neighborhoods. A wilder, riskier lineage than some others.

As to the reptilian stuff, what people are experiencing is only what is already there. Google "nagas" and you will find info on these beings. At the deepest levels of all mystery schools on earth, these are some of the teachers that come when you are ready.

Actually, many forms of beings come to you when you start to open up. Some are very human some are quite different. This is very shocking to some people, but it is what is, so there it is.

If you want to go all of the way as in tradition, you would receive the transfer which connects you with the lineage. The masters of the lineage then help you with your evolution.

Many here have experienced this already.

Yes, Kunlun is a linage practice. ... When Max transfers to you, you become connected with the 7402 masters who came before you. These masters (they don't actually use that word themselves) will come to work with you. There are many on this forum who have had experiences with these teachers while practicing. Some look human others, not so much.
Much to my surprise, the "teachers" from this lineage actually do come to work with you because they recognize the frequency you are generating by doing "their" practice. They see your light shining like a bonfire among dim candles and when you meet the real teachers you may not believe your eyes. Talk about going into the rabbit hole...
Edited by Trunk

In fact it is exactly what you have just done to me with this post.

O,

1. It was not in reference to you.

2. It was a poor choice of mine to say it. It's inflamatory and counter-productive, and I've edited it out of my post. My mistake.

Trunk

Edited by Trunk

Of course the tactic comes around to isolating any malcontent and impugning their character as the source of trouble.

I took it to mean that you can't say anything negative about Kunlun because

the "pack" will tear you apart, impugn your character and say that you are the problem, it's just your own fears, that

you are a fear monger, you are angry, you are not entitled to feel angry, you are a mess to clean up, you have an agenda, you are emotionally unstable, bring your upbringing into it and say you had doting parents and now need a teacher to hold your hand, you need a daddy....in general tell you what a fuck up you are. That's how I understood it.

Trunk was offering proof that in Yoda's case that wasn't the case.

That's how I understood it.

Edited by oceanside

There won't ever be any moving forward. One post just to acknowledge

the students having difficulty is not enough. It's not enough for me

to stick with this.

Edited by oceanside

Maybe we need a poll to see what % of Kunlun'rs have met reptilians, and whether they were good, bad, neutral or "indeterminate" experiences for them?

So far, I have not encountered any, that I know of... So, I am somewhat curious now what % we're talking about here that have?

For me, the problem was more health issues, although I believe it was just detoxing and am probably better off now than before... Also, I could probably never attribute it to Kunlun for sure, as that probably can't be proven.

But, I guess we could also start a poll to see what types of problems in general people had? Whether they be entities, health issues, life mishaps, etc. And whether they were just various forms of "detoxing reactions" or "tests" that ultimately cleared up and left people better off in the end?

But it might be right to inform people what they might be in for upfront, so they know what to expect and can prepare themselves more accordingly.

This would be a good start as would letting them know that

the teacher is a teacher and the students are students

and you are not there to be adopted by a new family,

or that you are among friends.

Warn them also that the teacher and other students will force

there realities onto you and tell you that what they believe

is all real, instead of telling you the truth that it

is all an illusion of their own minds.

Edited by oceanside

I took it to mean that you can't say anything negative about Kunlun because

the "pack" will tear you apart, impugn your character and say that you are the problem, it's just your own fears, that

you are a fear monger, you are angry, you are not entitled to feel angry, you are a mess to clean up, you have an agenda, you are emotionally unstable, bring your upbringing into it and say you had doting parents and now need a teacher to hold your hand, you need a daddy....in general tell you what a fuck up you are. That's how I understood it.

Trunk was offering proof that in Yoda's case that wasn't the case.

That's how I understood it.

So, after all of the great posts by -O- we are back to Trunk's obsession with scary reptiles? Round and round.

He is trying to confuse the very human teachers from the lineage with something reptilian. Not quite accurate.

I must say that those things are a NON-ISSUE unless you fearfully obsess over them. And I'll tell you something else, if you are lucky enough to have warranted their attention it is because you yourself have reached a certain level of attainment and because you have a past connection to them.

They have been around plenty over the past few years, but it was because I was looking for them and challenging my own fear levels. I know that for others they could be right there and not be made aware. Mantra has almost no personal interaction with them, despite being in their presence on many occasions. His connection is to another more human looking, light-body race. Reptilians and Greys don't go near him because there is no connection.

Our teachers do come in many forms: blue human-looking Andromedans, Tall Whites, little Greys (drones), Mantis-like Betelgeusians (good doctors), very human looking Pleadians and so many more, but they come from our own past.

Remember, we are the brave pioneers who have taken human form. That our ancestors come and observe us is for their own education and evolution.

Do you think a reptile is the same as a human on the evolutionary scale? No, they are not. They still have a hive mentality and their emotional body is not as developed, so they learn from us whom they consider "Royalty" and that is why they must obey your will and respect your space. They can help you with healing your body too if you want it.

It DOES NOT mean that they come to harm, so don't believe Trunk's naive fear. He has no experience with these things.

We all have a lot to learn about who we really are and in the next few years much of that will be coming to light. It is time. Earth history is the most heavily edited, rewritten piece of fiction ever produced in the galaxy.

We're all connected to some ET lineage. We are all transplants on this planet (hence the absence of the missing link). We have the DNA of every race in the universe coursing through our veins. 85% of it is inactive and is referred to as "junk DNA". It contains the library of the universe and you can activate the RNA contained within by unratcheting the DNA magnetically via the spontaneous practice combined with Red Phoenix (which affects the original stem cell).

When you clear the emotional patterning contained in your cellular memory, from all of your previous ancestors you evolve and you are also helping them evolve as they are still tied to the patterns of the past.

So you would be correct in thinking of yourself as a teacher with regard to these ancestral beings. They are rooting for your success. They need it.

Remember, be good and you will attract good. Trust yourself and you will walk in grace. Buy into fear and you will experience fear.

Edited by Satori

My interests are very earth-based these days. Yes, I have had my experiences with other-worldy beings, but I take them as just something else to consider as part of our experience in this reality.

What matters the most and is more amazing to me than anything else is to be conscious in the moment. This is what the Buddha achieved. Conscious awareness.

I'm sure he saw his share of the bizarre offerings of the Tao, but he understood that all was illusion, ultimately. Constant conscious awareness was enlightenment.

Satori and Mantra why when people asked about these things did you not write about them more? Any information that was forthcoming about it always came through in a way to suggest that everyone believes it as

truth and not illusion. This didn't help me and I think it hurt me and made me think I was going crazy because it opened up to me the possibility that it wasn't all my mind that it wasn't all illusion. This is how it hurt me. This is how it hurt us. It added already to what I was going through in a way that made it more difficult for me.

On the Kunlun forum I thought I would get some help with questions I had about the practices but Max kept giving us more practices when we had already been given more than enough. Some people just wanted help with the practices they had already been given. Some of us didn't want more. People wrote about their crazy experiences with aliens, celestial beings and all the rest, and that got center stage. If people talked about telepathy the comments were oh yes it's common among Kunlun people, whatever you were going through was common among Kunlun people, so I think some people believed everything that was coming to them as real and not illusion and they are still there in that same place dealing with it as truth, and that is how it hurt me and that is how it hurt us.

Everything you wrote Satori...you don't know you don't really know any of it for sure. You think that's what is happening and going to happen but you don't really know anything for sure. Some of that you heard from Alex Collier and are believing it to be real. Some of that you heard from Max and are believing it to be real. I thought this was about finding your own truth and flowing with the Tao not getting stuck and digging in your heels somewhere and staying there. You'll never be free like this.

When I attended the Kunlun seminar I was looking for a practice, I didn't want a belief system. You get that with these practices, it comes across that way.

All this must mean that I am not "good" because I haven't been attracting good with these practices. Is that what you are saying with all of this?

Edited by oceanside

Most importantly I love you all.

And saying that what I have shared here is a tactic to impunge the character of others as the source of trouble is not what I have done.

In Trunks defense his HT background, which I don't actually know and can only guess at from his posts over the years, In my humble opinion makes him particularity wary of practices with any potential for negative side effects.

Good stuff in this thread. I still like Kunlun, but nobody is ever going to agree. If TTB teaches us anything it should teach us that.

Nothing is ever what we think it is. What we get is rarely what we expected and we all deal with that differently. We are from all corners of the world with an infinite multitude of backgrounds and experiences.

Nice to see Chris posting again.

I really do love you all.

Satori and Mantra why when people asked about these things did you not write about them more...

In defense of the Kunlun forum, not many new practices were given. I think there was really one major practice and other methods were more like grounding techniques and remedies for people over doing things. Max also gave several tips on having the right attitude through the practices.

And I completely agree that the discovery is entirely your own. Satori is just doing his own thing too in a way.

As for all the other races...well COOL!! It'll be like a talking dolphin visiting you for a cup of tea or a new found insect species appearing at your doorstep. It's just cool like that I guess. :D .

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Satori and Mantra why when people asked about these things did you not write about them more? Any information that was forthcoming about it always came through in a way to suggest that everyone believes it as

truth and not illusion. This didn't help me and I think it hurt me and made me think I was going crazy because it opened up to me the possibility that it wasn't all my mind that it wasn't all illusion. This is how it hurt me. This is how it hurt us. It added already to what I was going through in a way that made it more difficult for me.

On the Kunlun forum I thought I would get some help with questions I had about the practices but Max kept giving us more practices when we had already been given more than enough. Some people just wanted help with the practices they had already been given. Some of us didn't want more. People wrote about their crazy experiences with aliens, celestial beings and all the rest, and that got center stage. If people talked about telepathy the comments were oh yes it's common among Kunlun people, whatever you were going through was common among Kunlun people, so I think some people believed everything that was coming to them as real and not illusion and they are still there in that same place dealing with it as truth, and that is how it hurt me and that is how it hurt us.

Everything you wrote Satori...you don't know you don't really know any of it for sure. You think that's what is happening and going to happen but you don't really know anything for sure. Some of that you heard from Alex Collier and are believing it to be real. Some of that you heard from Max and are believing it to be real. I thought this was about finding your own truth and flowing with the Tao not getting stuck and digging in your heels somewhere and staying there. You'll never be free like this.

When I attended the Kunlun seminar I was looking for a practice, I didn't want a belief system. You get that with these practices, it comes across that way.

All this must mean that I am not "good" because I haven't been attracting good with these practices. Is that what you are saying with all of this?

You really need to work on your self esteem. You seem to make everything about you not being good enough. You should cut that out man.

Buck up. You are great and you would realize it if you'd quit throwing a pity party after every comment that is made here.

I don't come here representing anything or anyone but by myself. I don't speak for the Kunlun group (whatever the hell that means). I can only speak from my experiences and that is what I am sharing.

Those guys probably avoided giving too much information about what can happen because that is what you are supposed to do when speaking of the Tao. It is a subjective experience and everyone is entitled to have a beginners mind with regard to the possibilities they open for themselves.

I wasn't much of a seminar participant, but I know he did touch on almost all of this stuff in one way or another. I think people either failed to hear it or failed to understand what he was talking about, which could have been intentional on his part so that he could respect the individuals right to a fresh experience.

Everyone does experience something different so you can't go telling people what will happen or they will expect things to come for them the way they do for others.

This is why you actually got what you paid for at the seminar: a method for unlocking your own mystery, minus a dogmatic belief system.

Also, I know Max has said that various manifestations will occur including: balls of light, things in the room with you, new abilities and various other things, but he then says to just ignore them and not to get attached to them because they are just distractions on the path to self awakening.

Also, I know Max has said that various manifestations will occur including: balls of light, things in the room with you, new abilities and various other things, but he then says to just ignore them and not to get attached to them because they are just distractions on the path to self awakening.

He didn't say it to everyone.

QUOTE(Cameron @ May 15 2009, 06:47 PM)

NOW..I will say this. Max most likely was not a good teacher for someone like Yoda in the WISDOM department. The correct attitude to practicing Kunlun was not really imparted to me until I trained with Sifu Jenny.

As a good general example..Oscar Hsu, an advanced Kunlun teacher and good guy was having a pretty powerful experience. Oscar was thrashing on the floor in front of me and really letting go. My movements tend to be more subtle. Some swaying and shaking but after a year and a half I still haven't fallen off my chair.

After the practice Sifu Jenny asked us all what we were feeling. Oscar went into a story about his experience. It was either then or at another time in the class he went into a talk about the "Queen Mother of the West" and how she "adopted Max". At the end of this Sifu just said to Oscar "let it go".

During a seminar and in the books this is the most important thing to remember to say, and

put in text, and make sure to repeat many times so everyone hears it and understands

what it means and how it applies in regards to ALL of your experiences. That wasn't covered.

Edited by oceanside