Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Not sure if Yoda is reading it, but here is what Master Choa Kok Sui recommended to a couple with a young daughter who had similar issue in one of the early classes I was privileged to take with him. He told them do the energetic practice, open the heart to the best possible extent and give a bear hug to the child. They came back to report a great improvement overnight.

No ... having sex with: ... mother ships, ... galactic federations, ....

I just wondered what happens when that hot MSILF shows up. :lol:

And having sex with a whole galactic federation would totally exhaust you. And if you fuck with them, they'll probably exhaust you in a permanent way. :lol:

Guest winpro07

Raaaw! Polly-wanna-post!! Raaaaw!!

Raaaw! Gloria-isa-stooly!!! Raaaw!

And winpro07...

Please consider that most days you sound like an automated parrot. Please consider that you are stuck in a stage along the way. Please consider that you enjoy being an ASS. I know you are not an ASS but at times your behavior suggests this.

Now I'm done.

Raaaw! Polly-wanna-post!! Raaaaw!!

Raaaw! Gloria-isa-stooly!!! Raaaw!

pirell2l.jpg

YM

pirell2l.jpg

YM

I thought it was more taoish to think in terms of "power is to control no thing" but I feel lost in terms of endearment right now.

too bad that aint a video YMWong.

Maat glass pyramid

Thanks for the mind!

Ma'at

Ma' at is the egyptian word for balance.

Caught in this tight knot of egocentricity

thrown about in this whirlwind of envy,

with the vision of wakeful society.

Edited by Machin Shin

Thanks for the mind!

Ma'at

Ma' at is the egyptian word for balance.

YES. And the egyptian GODess for Justice/Balance.

not Fantasy

not Mind

Body

Body

------------------------

Caught in this tight knot of egocentricity

thrown about in this whirlwind of envy,

Interesting I saw this envy. I felt and tasted it. It can detect, but when not its own, right?

the man with the vision of wakeful society. ..

If that is the case, then I apologize for being so sensitive. I must have misinterpreted what you were saying. Peace to you, too...no hard feelings kept.

I didn't post this here, but to give an update: I'm into Kunlun practices again after taking a break for a few months.

In my personal journal I came up with some dietary changes which help if anyone is having really noisy digestion. It may also be useful for other conditions that result from practice.

Thread Summary

At 25 pgs, this thread is way too long for noobs easy reference. But it's also a really important part of the KL puzzle and so (below) I'm listing a linked summary of important posts in this thread... a quick Cliff-notes through the prism of how I see this thread. Worth bookmarking, imo, so that noobs can get this part of the puzzle - that is not at all obvious in the beginning.

Summary Posts: #90, #107, #118, #122, #135, #157, #166, #279, #360, #362, #367, #390, #395, #460, #584.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 3

Thread Summary

At 25 pgs, this thread is way too long for noobs easy reference. But it's also a really important part of the KL puzzle and so (below) I'm listing a linked summary of important posts in this thread... a quick Cliff-notes through the prism of how I see this thread. Worth bookmarking, imo, so that noobs can get this part of the puzzle - that is not at all obvious in the beginning.

Summary Posts: #90, #107, #118, #122, #135, #157, #166, #279, #360, #362, #367, #390, #460.

Nice!

The kunlun threads on this board really can get long.

;) ]

What exactly have you cleared up?

You've put a halo around the practice and the teacher.

How have they helped you with letting things go?