Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

have you ever consider that this was maybe ment for your daughter?, this was supposed to be her path and not yours, you were only the way to it. she might becoma a contactee. like it has happened with many around, that start at a really young age and are taken appart, specially by the family...just a suggestion ok

Doesn't it make sense that someone would be cautious about what they introduce their daughter to?

Zahori,

just a suggestion ok

:lol:

It's cool... I'm totally open to suggestions!!!

Having said that, our house has a strict NO KUNLUN policy and all entities need to speak to me first. :lol:

When she's out of the house she can contact whomever she likes!!! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

~~~

Pero,

thanks for the note! It did freak me out for awhile as I didn't know how to deal with it. Now I do so it's just an annoyance.

Your pal,

Yoda

thanks for the note! It did freak me out for awhile as I didn't know how to deal with it. Now I do so it's just an annoyance.

I've read your past posts now, interesting stuff, though not for you and yours. I'm sorry you had problems, but glad things are better. I'm curious, have you ever recorded what your daughter was saying?

And I wouldn't have anyone contact my daughter, ghost or man, till she was older. :D

Based on their comments at the last seminar I went to, Max does not read any forums and Chris does not read TTB and only occasionally kunlunforum. I think word gets to Max and Chris by other means from the facilitators and Chris may respond to that on the kunlunforum.

Cat,

I never did ask them for troubleshooting... the first time I met Max I loved him and the practice but I knew that Kunlun is an on-your-own deal. It was my understanding that once I contacted my guardian angels or whatever I could get my teachings from them and would be good to go.

Unfortunately for me and a few other practitioners that I'm aware of, these guardian angels, while many times smarter than I, were unhealthy souls.

Your pal,

Yoda

~~~

Just for fun, I've penned a new version of the Muppet Labs House Rules:

No getting possessed / spontaneously moved by or channeling / automatic writing / Ouija boarding / demonstrating siddhis for or having sex with: God, gods, goddesses, ghosts, spirits, elves, Sirians, angels, out of body people, gurus, avatars, Elvis, celebrity spirits, ETs, ancestors, historical figures, pixies, mother ships, lost souls, demons, fox spirits, galactic federations, mermaids, or dead people.

I know everyone is asking: where did the fun Yoda go? :lol:

I'm totally not judging anyone who wants to do all of the above and I'll admit that I'll be the first guy to watch it on youtube... I simply no longer have a dog in that fight. :lol:

Yoda

No getting possessed / spontaneously moved by or channeling / automatic writing / Ouija boarding / demonstrating siddhis for or having sex with: God, gods, goddesses, ghosts, spirits, elves, Sirians, angels, out of body people, gurus, avatars, Elvis, celebrity spirits, ETs, ancestors, historical figures, pixies, mother ships, lost souls, demons, fox spirits, galactic federations, mermaids, or deceased grandparents.

Yoda

I want to keep goddesses, pixies, Elvis and mermaids. Can I Dad, can I? I'll brush them and feed them and take them for walks. Pleeeeease ! :D

~~~

No getting possessed / spontaneously moved by or channeling / automatic writing / Ouija boarding / demonstrating siddhis for or having sex with: God, gods, goddesses, ghosts, spirits, elves, Sirians, angels, out of body people, gurus, avatars, Elvis, celebrity spirits, ETs, ancestors, historical figures, pixies, mother ships, lost souls, demons, fox spirits, galactic federations, mermaids, or deceased grandparents.

wuss.

Cat,

I never did ask them for troubleshooting... the first time I met Max I loved him and the practice but I knew that Kunlun is an on-your-own deal. It was my understanding that once I contacted my guardian angels or whatever I could get my teachings from them and would be good to go.

Unfortunately for me and a few other practitioners that I'm aware of, these guardian angels, while many times smarter than I, were unhealthy souls.

Your pal,

Yoda

Good luck and God bless your Home ..

Nah-moh Kwahn Shee Yin Poo Sah

Ian, Just try to be home by 3, ok?

Pero, I never had it together to actually record her. I only heard snippets that I didn't really understand but it's not so much what she says but how she says it. The "best" one was her whispering urgently at 3:04 am: "You must be very, very, very, very quiet!!!" The way it was said was not my daughter talking... let's just say that.

I forget what I did after waking up Freya and letting her go back to sleep that time. I likely wrote one of many freak out emails to Mak Tin Si or posted something negative about Kunlun on the internet, etc. Probably both. :lol:

I'm much more comfortable about the situation now. It shouldn't be too much longer either... 1-8 weeks type deal. Freya says that the house is much nicer and more peaceful now... check out her recent picture. Note the air support :lol: :

http://picasaweb.google.com/kylebairdsen/S...010871343152322

Dizzydazzle, thanks for the kind words! Try to be nice to Cam... he's my pal plus I think it's cool that he's parked at 5,000. I don't know if he can keep it even like that, but let's at least not bait him out!

Your pal,

Yoda

hmm... Yoda "My Guardian Angels" are never "Whatever" IMHO..

Always go inside deep and confer. They've always been there. Timeless. Don't ask anyone else. There is no thing you haven't already been given.

Excuse my "non sense". It is well ment.

Cat,

Your pal,

Yoda

~~~

No getting possessed / spontaneously moved by or channeling / automatic writing / Ouija boarding / demonstrating siddhis for or having sex with: God, gods, goddesses, ghosts, spirits, elves, Sirians, angels, out of body people, gurus, avatars, Elvis, celebrity spirits, ETs, ancestors, historical figures, pixies, mother ships, lost souls, demons, fox spirits, galactic federations, mermaids, or dead people.

I know everyone is asking: where did the fun Yoda go? :lol:

I'm totally not judging anyone who wants to do all of the above and I'll admit that I'll be the first guy to watch it on youtube... I simply no longer have a dog in that fight. :lol:

Yoda

Rain,

I hope nobody's guardian angel takes offense... just my thing right now. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Try to be nice to Cam... he's my pal plus I think it's cool that he's parked at 5,000. I don't know if he can keep it even like that, but let's at least not bait him out!

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda, will try my best!! Just coz U asked :D

Rain,

I hope nobody's guardian angel takes offense... just my thing right now. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

baby they dont know offense. they are way beyond it.

it is Your ears.

Woah! ... Did ..?
Theories on this were batted around earlier in the thread. :mellow:

Wow, 24 pages... Sorry Yoda and others for experiencing the side effects.

I believe I posted long time ago when the whole thing was starting up that mixing KL and RP is an huge experiment and preferably should be avoided...

Max said a few times during his workshop how masters of the old experimented on their students by giving them made-up practices to see what happens. If the student had side-effects or died, the new practice was discarded. If it was a success, It was incorporated in the lineage. Overall, it takes 10 years to see the full results of a new practice to say if it's safe.

If you do Kunlun, the closing (sitting quiet meditation) should be twice as long as the Kunlun practice. If you don't, you will have side effects.

Pero, I never had it together to actually record her. I only heard snippets that I didn't really understand but it's not so much what she says but how she says it. The "best" one was her whispering urgently at 3:04 am: "You must be very, very, very, very quiet!!!" The way it was said was not my daughter talking... let's just say that.

I forget what I did after waking up Freya and letting her go back to sleep that time. I likely wrote one of many freak out emails to Mak Tin Si or posted something negative about Kunlun on the internet, etc. Probably both. :lol:

Yeah I read that, very creepy indeed.

Smile,

thanks for the support! I like that 10 year rule of thumb thing. It took me about 1.5 to figure out that something wasn't working out for me. It'll be interesting to see the lay of the land here on TTBs 10 years from now!!!

Asprin,

In my daughter's case, I'm speculating that K opened the door but something else came in.

~~~

I'm not a guru or even especially gifted in cultivation practices and I've done the best I could at understanding and explaining the situation. I could well have blown some sort of psychological gasket and now my figurin' is way off... could be. All I know for sure is that this particular practice isn't for me and that it takes more than a Sunday afternoon ritual to get rid of it. I've noticed that when I am on taobums that my thinking turns to K which isn't consistent with my current life so I'm going to take a bit of a break from the forum for a couple of months. I was just cleaning up my PMs and realized that there were a lot that I didn't see... sorry about that! If anyone would like to chat, you can find me at [email protected].

Your pal,

Yoda

You gloria have an agenda. It is not to help others. It is to blame and ridicule

And winpro07...

Please consider that most days you sound like an automated parrot. Please consider that you are stuck in a stage along the way. Please consider that you enjoy being an ASS. I know you are not an ASS but at times your behavior suggests this.

Now I'm done.