Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

just curious, thanks!

Once again your questions are insufficient to answer as provided.

:P

My answer is, I tried it, it was very powerful, I am not sure if I will return to it.

Also I still do spontaneous shaking practice which isn't exactly totally spontaneous, but can sometimes turn into more spontaneous activity.

Also, I get a lot more Kriya activity when doing various practices than I did before doing Kunlun.

ah, heck, I guess I just don't like answering questions the way people pose them. B)

Craig

i voted number 2.

Kap has a lot of spontaneous movement practices.

earth/ bone shaking, 5 point breathing, the water movements, the spider stretch.

ive also practiced kunlun before.

^_^

I still do kunlun, but not regularly. I'm pretty sensitive: I only do it for a few minutes (literally). It works well for me in that context. A few minutes, circulates chi, does good things. I don't rely on it as my main practice. I like it sitting still. Even in the workshop (when I did it for quite a long time over a couple days) my body wasn't thrashing around or anything: mostly still. But energetically a lot was going on and I was getting a lot out of it. I still really appreciate it as a practice, in moderation and in balance with other things.

Have tried and discontinued (but the effects can never be discontinued)...yet I may return to it. I didn't put a vote because I can't find an answer which fits that well enough.

My copy of the Kunlun book just shipped yesterday!!!!!!

So I don't know, can't answer yet, this poll came too soon! :o

I'm gonna try it for the first time at the end of the week!!! Finally I'll get around to experiencing the practice I've heard so much about! I am excited and apprehensive and curious and doubtful all at the same time!

So I will answer the poll when I have something to answer :D

(it will be my first experience with spontaneous qigong though so..... no idea what to expect)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Practicing from the book every day for 30 to 45 minutes if I can...it is changing my life...:) Can't say where its going but very exiting stuff..

I was wondering about this too. And for the people who stopped practising I'd like to know the reasons they believe they stopped. Too strong? No results? Dont believe in Max and Jenny Lamb? Not quick quick like the advertisement said? Energy too weird? No desire to reach the Tao because its bad for sex life?

I was wondering about this too. And for the people who stopped practising I'd like to know the reasons they believe they stopped.

I did it for 6 months and had a lot of fun. But realized I dont want another quickquick method easy come easy go and a lot of energetic experiences inbetween. I want hard work that demands stamina and dedication and no guarantee of success. Jupp, thats what I want.

Had trouble letting go to allow the process to happen. I had no noticable effects. My Reiki teacher loves the practice though, and keep suggesting it and sending me books. :rolleyes:

I'll probably get to it when I have more time. Normally techniques that work for him are also very useful for myself, so I can't discount it until I have more time to seriously practice.

I still practice regulary, everyday, my practice has taken such a different path developed into something very unique, so I let it go its way, it lasts around 15-20 minutes and it changes every 3 weeks or so...cool

I did it for 6 months and had a lot of fun. But realized I dont want another quickquick method easy come easy go and a lot of energetic experiences inbetween. I want hard work that demands stamina and dedication and no guarantee of success. Jupp, thats what I want.

You're a better person than me! :lol:

Tried Kunlun for 14 months. Learned from the book and attended one seminar.

In the end quit because of all the made up material around all of it, especially concering Jenny Lamb and how dealings with ex students were handled (Phillip Toledo and Aidan) all of which reflected poorly on the teacher and the practice.

Max and those closely associated with him and representing him and Kunlun are not good role models for me.

There are better teachers and better practices.

Edited by mgd
  • Like 1

I found the practice utterly fascinating but in the end, everything was too weird: my experiences, Max's vibe, my friends' experiences, etc. There are some big challenges in front of the advanced practitioner and I'm definitely not up for it.

If Kunlun was a flower, it would be a red rose... touchy to grow and thorny to handle... not my thing.

Yoda

• Like 1