Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

APR 10 - Birthdays for 2 deities in Taoism!

What is "apt prayer"?

Yes, there are of course things one can do to improve money luck and have a happy life.

I think some thing that any one of us could do to connect with such dieties on our own and with as much respect as possible - would be the more useful and helpful approach...

many thanks - Pat

If you want to do something "on your own", then I can say you can never connect to the deities yourself unless you are professionally trained in the taoism system for a long time.

But what you can do is to pay respect, not to connect. You can bow to the sky outdoor with the palms together and say in your mind "happy birthday XXX (ie. The God of Wealth Chiu Kung Ming) and bow 3 times.

Of course, what is easier than to join the ceremony at our temple online? which give you much more effect too. (of course, it's up to you, not selling here)

Thank you for the support!

Yes, we have cooked the "Saam Sung Set" today for the altar too, which is a whole chicken, a big piece of pork meat, and a big fish! Plus, lots of oranges, and other fruits!

Wish everybody enjoy today too! It is the 15th of the lunar 3rd month, a veggie day for the taoist too!

Happy 3/15!!!

Happy birthday dear God of Wealth and Highest King in Heaven, happy birthday to you!

Edited by de_paradise

If you are looking for something that I can offer to improve your luck or wealth, of course there are alot of things. For example, just by joining the bday ceremony for the God of Wealth (Chiu Kung Ming) will already help abit. (But it is over already)

Also, you can consider using the "Money Luck improving FU" which is to gather more energy of wealth to your body and attract more "luck" to come to you for opportunities of earnings!

Or if you have a business, there are alot of things we can do to help your business grow!

Sign in to follow this