hagar

The Bee Daoist at Wudan

Feeling down? Take a few minutes an listen to this chap at Wudan.

Part 2

h

Feeling down? Take a few minutes an listen to this chap at Wudan.

Part 2

h

Great post...his words sound familiar... :D

Hmmm He introduces some very complex concepts I see in the video.

When he talks about problems arising out of no thought being wisdom, he is teaching that the problems teach us about ourselves and how we are doing the no thinking or actions in our lives.

In every respect those who we find irritating or antagonists can be teachers, teaching us about ourselves and how we handle things. If there is nothing that irritates us, antagonizes then we meet the void and are taught by everything.

Also the concepts of the person of anger who hits another being draws misery to himself. Not through our own intent but the energies and intent of anger and like emotions and actions upon these. I think im summarizing well.

The depth of the words is amazing , however the words taken superficially probably mean nothing to the average person.

Yes, seldom do I actually feel the transmission behind words merely through clips on the net, yet this fellow has something seeping through; deep peace, deep joy, simplicity.

Besides his profound words on conflict, what he says about there being no immortals besides the void is also so very true. And his down to earth explanation of the role of a temple. And also how adversity is to be embraced.

h

Edited by hagar

Wow, great video, so genuine, touches the heart.

Sending the master thanks and bows.

Respect and gratitude.

Thanks Hagar, that really was great.

Edited by mat black

Why is he called the Bee Daoist?

Edited by Hardyg