Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Some random and funny thing and I am asking for some help with pyrokinesis?

So first thing has anyone heard that steven seagal the actor is a tulku.

This is a funny mad tv skit about the tv show kung fu.

Now is where I would like your help. Right now I am trying to do some pyrokinesis and I have yet to actually light stuff on fire. My practice goes as follows.

I imagine a fire in my stomache and when I breath in the fire gets bigger and when I breath out the fire goes through my body and to my hand after some time I imagine my hand as a hot coal. While doing this I say a mantra that sounds like EEEEEEEEEEE. I have been abile to warm my boddy up to the point where I was sweating, I have only done this for about 5 minutes at a time. So what do you guys think, any suggestions would be much aperciated.

Thanks

So first thing has anyone heard that steven seagal the actor is a tulku.

Now is where I would like your help. Right now I am trying to do some pyrokinesis and I have yet to actually light stuff on fire. My practice goes as follows.

I imagine a fire in my stomache and when I breath in the fire gets bigger and when I breath out the fire goes through my body and to my hand after some time I imagine my hand as a hot coal. While doing this I say a mantra that sounds like EEEEEEEEEEE. I have been abile to warm my boddy up to the point where I was sweating, I have only done this for about 5 minutes at a time. So what do you guys think, any suggestions would be much aperciated.

Thanks

Talk about playing with fire in more ways than one.

Since you asked for suggestions here is mine: Quit concentrating on dangerous phenomena and think on what good you could do with your qi. What possible good comes from you doing this? Want to amaze your friends at parties? Want it to go astray and set someone on fire? Are you absolutely sure you could control it if you figure out the secret? A little more maturity with your spirituality would go a long ways in helping you. Until you have reached a level of control with no wild qi happening you do NOT want to do this. Also, once you reach that level of control YOU will not want to do this.

Have you considered putting that talent of yours to use helping people and following the path of a healer?

Until you have reached a level of control with no wild qi happening you do NOT want to do this.

Also, once you reach that level of control YOU will not want to do this.

Excellent point.

BTW Sounds like you are doing Tumo....... where did you find that method?

When I want to set something on fire I use BIC or ZIPPO B) Works really well, very easy to use and you can do cool tricks with them to amaze people too.

Thanks I will take your advice. As to where got this practice i just thought it up after watching some documentaries.

Hilarious! :D

What was the question again?

Actually mewtwo getting any effect from something you made up is pretty cool.

Have you ever thought about doing KAP or even something like Spring Forest Qi Gong?

You could be a natural and KAP has some very cool stuff in it.

Sign in to follow this