Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Snorings

I am sure some of you do have another half that sleep with you, or maybe you have been sleeping with someone. The worst thing is not that you cannot fall to sleep but it s to hear a thundering-snoring engine beside you.. no matter how sweet it is before the sleep, it turns down everything afterward.

So what was your experience with snorings, yourself or your partner or your family members? did you find any solutions to yourself or the partner?

let's ahare about this daily topic!

I can't remember the source, but I have heard that singing can reduce snoring.

I hav'nt tried it out so cannot verify whether it works :lol:

What kind of singing though? like normal singing or opera kind? or what?

You know some of the people in opera really sing like

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ for like 2 mins.. holy cow..

I can't remember the source, but I have heard that singing can reduce snoring.

Totally!

But I have never heard of anybody who can sing while sleeping ... and while it sounds nicer than snoring, it's still hard to sleep with someone at your side singing.

I've heard it said that snoring is good for you... no need to change.

I think snoring is cute :wub: It can get annoying if you are having trouble getting to sleep and then they start snoring.

When that happens I like to cuddle the snorer into another sleeping position. That usually works for me but may not be an ideal solution for a dormitory lifestyle :lol:

I have heard the breath right strips, that the athletes use on their noses, reduce snoring for a lot of people. It doesn't work for me snoring but does help me breathe easier.

http://www.breatheright.com/

I think snoring is cute :wub: It can get annoying if you are having trouble getting to sleep and then they start snoring.

When that happens I like to cuddle the snorer into another sleeping position. That usually works for me but may not be an ideal solution for a dormitory lifestyle :lol:

Edited by joebob

Sign in to follow this