Sign in to follow this  
Cyril

New student who wishes to continue on the path

Hello everyone,

For the most part, I'm usually not too good with introductory posts, but I will try to give it my best shot. My main interests are in Zen Buddhism, but more recently in Tai Chi and Qigong which has lead me to this wonderful forum :)

I know most of the pertinent knowledge to understand material, but I am not well experienced in my exploration of these subjects either. This is one of the reasons why I am here also.

It is my hope to learn new and exciting things here on this forum, and I look forward to reading more interesting topics!

--Cyril

Hello everyone,

For the most part, I'm usually not too good with introductory posts, but I will try to give it my best shot. My main interests are in Zen Buddhism, but more recently in Tai Chi and Qigong which has lead me to this wonderful forum :)

I know most of the pertinent knowledge to understand material, but I am not well experienced in my exploration of these subjects either. This is one of the reasons why I am here also.

It is my hope to learn new and exciting things here on this forum, and I look forward to reading more interesting topics!

--Cyril

hello cyril - welcome to land of design-your-own curriculum. hope you enjoy.

Sign in to follow this