Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

gold dragon body

Today I was in class, and subtly practicing...when all of a sudden the girl next to me began to bounce up and down, then suddenly she started to disappear starting at the neck and expanding up and down and out!

It only lasted about 20 seconds. Everyone jumped back, and STILL no one knows what exactly that was all about. Needless to say everyone was weirded out the rest of the day...especially the girl.

I'm just kind of confused. Why is it that I practice constantly, yet don't achieve that level?

Today I was in class, and subtly practicing...when all of a sudden the girl next to me began to bounce up and down, then suddenly she started to disappear starting at the neck and expanding up and down and out!

It only lasted about 20 seconds. Everyone jumped back, and STILL no one knows what exactly that was all about. Needless to say everyone was weirded out the rest of the day...especially the girl.

I'm just kind of confused. Why is it that I practice constantly, yet don't achieve that level?

what method are you using?

Holy crap! Were you all practicing Kunlun?

Man, I can't wait to see that. It just sounds so surreal... But, 20 whole seconds? Grab your cell phone next time and snap a shot, mang!

Anyhow, is this chick really a n00b, or has she cultivated (in Kunlun or something else) for a while now?

That girl is a meditation genius. If she took up any type of meditation seriously, she'd probably go right to the top.

Or she's just a naturally sensitive person, and picked up on your practices (in the past I think you say you've had experience with Kunlun, maybe she picked up on that) and she reacted to it.

Or it's an April Fool's joke in which case haha very funny.

Or it's an April Fool's joke in which case haha very funny.

Dude, I had to do it. This is the Tao Bums and no one did anything all day?

Too bad I'm not creative enough for it to have been a really good one...if I was Yoda or Sean I would've been like, "The forum is being shut down tomorrow."

:P

Dude, I had to do it. This is the Tao Bums and no one did anything all day?

Too bad I'm not creative enough for it to have been a really good one...if I was Yoda or Sean I would've been like, "The forum is being shut down tomorrow."

:P

got me, lol

Ha, it was good enough for me!

Sean materially ascended a year ago but they still let him post!

Even Elijah doesn't have posting rights, so that's a real honor.

ROFLMAO

p.s. it's the 2nd of April here now so I was totally unprepared, good post Scotty

Sean has found God and the forum will be shut down tomorrow! :lol:

Says who? ... God? ... Pffffh! <_<

Sean materially ascended a year ago but they still let him post!

Maybe you misunderstood and he materialistically ascended. :lol: Edited by Hardyg

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

I heard that Sean has been gone because he's working on the new layout for the site and renaming it to Christ Bums

The Kunlun technique is not about the meditation, it's about the process of letting go. The more you let go, the more stuff starts to happen. So some may do a Kunlun technique for 10 years with limited results, while other just sit down, let all go, and ....

Btw, I don't know why I said all that...

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

The Kunlun technique is not about the meditation, it's about the process of letting go. The more you let go, the more stuff starts to happen. So some may do a Kunlun technique for 10 years with limited results, while other just sit down, let all go, and ....

Btw, I don't know why I said all that...

My Reiki teacher Tom loves Kunlun, and he "lets go" really easily, alot of techniques that require that are more difficult for me, since I try very hard to force energy around sometimes. I guess it comes from knowing what is possible, being young, and just wanting to force everything to happen at once.

I know why you said it, becuase I was going to come around and read it and it was going to spark in my mind again to remind me to relax... Let go... ;)

Hahaha- that was pretty funny.

I also read the post and was kind of doubtful but still excited wanting to believe.

Wow, that was a rather funny story :lol:

Anyhow, at least your april fools day joke seemed a lot more believable at least :) Mine are always usually debunked within a few minutes by my friends.

The funny thing is, this April fool's joke will go on for a longtime. It's April 4th, and you

still got me. Imagine some due reading this in the summer. lol.

Sign in to follow this