Sign in to follow this  
三江源

In the Level 2 seminar, Do you get different transmission?

Does every level or practice, have different transmission?

I practice Level 2, but I can't come to level 2 seminar (no level 2 in paris.. :unsure: )

I'm going to a Level 1 seminar. First time, after i've been practicing almost a year now... :D

All the best!

ToL

Guest winpro07

The seminars are an opportunity to be right in the cauldron. In a very large alchemical process. This is the aid that it brings. Of course you can stir the soup anywhere at any time but people at seminars are willing participants in their own evolution and of course Max is there stirring things up

RP2 is a natural result of RP1. The Mudras don't have to come first

Edited by winpro07

It was fun to go to to socially to see K pals, but nothing shockingly new. Last I checked, the K forum had RP2 and 3 instructions if you are interested. I'd say don't extend yourself. But I've switched teachers so that spins my vote in that respect.

Thanks for the help fellow Kunluners, i'm sure it will be great to meet more people who practice Kunlun and of course Max.

Is the movie for sale? do you know what teaching will be included?

Many thanks,

ToL

Like going and getting any personal training, you're bound to wind up finding some specific points that you may have missed with just the book. Certainly did so for me. Very beneficial for me, but imho not an absolute necessity. If you're going to the 2-3 seminar you probably wont need to bother going to another 1 seminar. I did a second 1 before doing the 2-3 and that gave me a more solid experiential grasp of the energy, so in some sense it familiarized me a little more with the energy being cultivated. The third 1 seminar I did was entirely unnecessary for me and I kinda had that inkling going in there day after going to the 2-3 seminar.

I think if you ponder properly, ask the right questions of both yourself and others, you'll get what you need from 2-3. (we didnt do 3 anyway)

:)

What's the transmission at the seminar like?

After all the talk about a worm or the kunlun energy getting planted into you I'm a little cautious about this.

Does normally everyone accept the transmission?

What's the transmission at the seminar like?

You sit down, then they come over, pull your head to one side and insert a worm into your ear. It's disgusting - don't do it!

You sit down, then they come over, pull your head to one side and insert a worm into your ear. It's disgusting - don't do it!

Sounds Nice! :P

Sign in to follow this