Sign in to follow this  
markern

Opening front channel/orbit with ayurvedic treatments

I am going to India for five weeks this summer to an Ayurveda/Iyengar place. I am going to do a bunch of long term deotx and other types of treatments and each day includes 2 hours of active Iyengar yoga in the morning and 1,5 hours of restorative Iyengar yoga in the afternoon. I was wondering if you guys think it is possible to open/cleanse the orbit and especialy the orbit with such treatments. I know they have accupressure massage and presumably if they work my orbit for 5 weeks it should open. They might also have some other ways to open it and could possibly give me some asanas that target this. Anyone have an opinion about this?

I have no doubt that yoga can open channels. Sounds like an interesting program, looking forward to a report when you get back.

I am going to India for five weeks this summer to an Ayurveda/Iyengar place. I am going to do a bunch of long term deotx and other types of treatments and each day includes 2 hours of active Iyengar yoga in the morning and 1,5 hours of restorative Iyengar yoga in the afternoon. I was wondering if you guys think it is possible to open/cleanse the orbit and especialy the orbit with such treatments. I know they have accupressure massage and presumably if they work my orbit for 5 weeks it should open. They might also have some other ways to open it and could possibly give me some asanas that target this. Anyone have an opinion about this?

Get Purva Karma and Pancha Karma treatment after discussion with an Ayurvedic practitioner while in India. Purva Karma is the preparatory treatment following which Pancha Karma is done to flush the body off toxins. This will also open up the nadis. Remember to find an Ayurvedic doctor who also does Marma/Nadi treatments.

Edited by dwai

Sign in to follow this