Sign in to follow this  
Guest winpro07

Hatred and intent

Guest winpro07

You ever feel some other persons malicious intent? They're just staring at you from behind and your head cranes around to look even before you know why you're looking ...

Hatred travels around like Y-A-W-Ning and always has a very diminishing effect...

It is very unsettling to feel hatred from another and even worse when we feel it for others.

Do you hate Obama?

Do you hate bush?

Do you hate Hitler?

What are the far reaching effect of the subtle intent born out in each hateful thought we project?

How far does it travel? Does it ever dissolve?

INTENT.......Persons at lower levels of creation..those born of greed and avarice are much more subject to the

effects of their environment and intent of others. They Feel Hatred because there is hatred in the world

Do you Hate Obama?

Do you fear the government?

Do you fear the military? What intent rises in you when you feel fear?

Love, What intent rises in you when you feel love?

And what effect does your love have on those who have lived their entire lives in fear?

INTENT travels faster that light. It is like a laser. It pierces all veils and gives rise to cause and purpose

It is where all action and all potential comes from. What is the far reaching effect of your own intent

in a single Joyful thought?

Is there more joy or hate in the world right now? To what part will we ad our own intent? and when?

Now is the time to decide and to ad our intent to the greater cause

Edited by winpro07

How about those family political discussions? Mine get very intense and Easter is coming. Any suggestions to be a calming influence, or at least not get upset by them? Hoping for good weather to slip out the back door with kites and the kids.

How about those family political discussions? Mine get very intense and Easter is coming. Any suggestions to be a calming influence, or at least not get upset by them? Hoping for good weather to slip out the back door with kites and the kids.

I totally get you. slip out with the kids. it is the best idea. (physically if possible. sitting and tuning out is not sufficient).

Before easter, rent an Almodovar movie or an early Woody Allen, or possibly Fanny and Alexander by Ingmar Bergman..or even better..but sinister.."Festen" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0154420/ it will make you feel like your under less pressure..

:)

Edited by rain

One of the things I've found helpful is to stop and critically assess the things you are feeling.

Take hate.

What does it get you? Let's say some dude is really pissing you off. Let's say you start to hate him. Okay, where does that get you? Chances are good the dude you hate doesn't even care. He probably does stuff to people all the time for his own reasons, or maybe he does it just to you, for his own reasons, but chances are he's probably not losing any sleep over what he does/did to you. You hate him and boil over and it rises up in you every day, and you think every day and night about how much you hate the person.

Let's assume you are socially adjusted. You think you could go beat him up one day. But what would that accomplish? You could get thrown out of school, or fired from your job, you could be arrested, he and his friends could come by with weapons or something and hurt you even worse. It will never end, and you will end up getting hurt, and he won't even care. You will hate him more for that, but you won't end up doing anything to him!

So just let it go. The only person you are hurting is yourself.

As for someone hating you? Try to be more conscious of how you act around them. Maybe you should make an effort to avoid them or something.

I don't hate anyone! I love everyone in an equal manner;)

By saying things like that you're inviting people to test it to the extreme. :lol:

Sign in to follow this