coyote

Breast Enlargement

I'm interested in suggestion for breast enlargement. I heard that chicken head soup is so good that it can grow tits on a man--transexuals used to do that before hormones came out.

C

Surgery, nothing else will do it. Or you could gain 50 lbs of fat, and your breasts surely would get larger - man or woman.

Ive never heard anything about chicken head soup.

you would want to try certain herbs and foods

dong quai.

wild yam.

black cohosh

red clover

these all contain phytoestrogens which would increase the estrogen in your system.

you may need to block testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (dht), especially if you are male (i am not sure from your post).

dht is a more reactive version if testosterone. (it causes males to go bald)

saw palmetto prevents the conversion of testosterone to dht.

Saw palmetto also increased the amount of normal testosterone in the male body.

to reduce testesterone in the body try

chasteberry

spearmint

you could also try the female deer exercise, or some other variation of chi/reiki/tantra massage on your breasts.

Female deer exercise link

^_^

I'm interested in suggestion for breast enlargement. I heard that chicken head soup is so good that it can grow tits on a man--transexuals used to do that before hormones came out.

C

Oh my! What's a vegetarian to do :)

C

Are you a man looking for natural remedies to grow breasts?

C

pranic healing has a teq for it--very effective

One of the reasons chickens head soup can grow breasts is do to the fact that most commericial chickens these day are pumped full of female growth hormones.This enables farmers to rapidly grow chickens so much so that often the birds can not bear their own weight.

So the more chicken you eat the bigger your boobs.

Edited by seadog

R. Kippling wrote that a womans' breast need only be large enough to fill an honest mans' hand...Tis true me thinks 'tis true!

What is kap 2?

We have made womens breasts more round and larger using stuff from KAP 2.

Its possible.

Peace

Santi