Ya Mu

Stillness-Movement Neigong System, Wei Qi Liao Fa, Taoist Medicine Workshop Missouri October 17,18,19

I know its going to be worth it.

Is it okay if I take the 3rd day also, even if I dont have my massage certification yet?

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

I know its going to be worth it.

Is it okay if I take the 3rd day also, even if I dont have my massage certification yet?

Probably need to talk about 3rd day via phone. My number is on the flyer and the website. Individual basis depending on experience.

You thinking about Canada or USA?

Probably need to talk about 3rd day via phone. My number is on the flyer and the website. Individual basis depending on experience.

You thinking about Canada or USA?

Can you assess our qualification to take the 3rd day remotely over the phone, or is it something you prefer to wait to do in person?

Can you assess our qualification to take the 3rd day remotely over the phone, or is it something you prefer to wait to do in person?

Just need to talk a bit to find out where you have been and where you want to go. So just give me a call.

Anyone wishing to attend should be advised that, if you wish to travel by air, then the Canadian workshop will be the easiest to attend as it is easy shuttle to where the workshop is being held. The USA workshop is 2 1/2 hrs from the nearest airport.

I'm starting to appreciate the 15 minute closedown which follows Stillness-Movement and focuses on massaging certain acupunture points througout the body. It's the perfect routine. Trunk first clued me into how important all of this was, then Jenny Lamb reinforced it... but I had no idea how effective it was at ensuring that no Qi becomes stuck in any part of the body. I'm really appreciating all of it Michael...it's invigorating. Good stuff...really really good stuff.

Edited by mgd

I'm starting to appreciate the 15 minute closedown which follows Stillness-Movement and focuses on massaging certain acupunture points througout the body. It's the perfect routine. Trunk first clued me into how important all of this was, then Jenny Lamb reinforced it... but I had no idea how effective it was at ensuring that no Qi becomes stuck in any part of the body. I'm really appreciating all of it Michael...it's invigorating. Good stuff...really really good stuff.

This is an important aspect of the Stillness-Movement. One mistake some students make is to ignore this part. Glad to see you are practicing the full system.

For anyone from USA and other countries considering the Canada workshop remember to get your traveling/border requirements in order.

The Canadian workshop registration is open until April 30th, but the motel rooms will probably go before then.

Just need to talk a bit to find out where you have been and where you want to go. So just give me a call.
Cool, will do. :)

Well, flights into ONT seem over $100 more than flights into SGF. So, it'd be more convenient, but possibly pricier too. Although, hopefully there's some students from Springfield that one could carpool with...

So, what time will the daily schedules be for the 3 days? Namely, so I know when exactly I could schedule arrival and departure?

Cool, will do. :)

Well, flights into ONT seem over $100 more than flights into SGF. So, it'd be more convenient, but possibly pricier too. Although, hopefully there's some students from Springfield that one could carpool with...

So, what time will the daily schedules be for the 3 days? Namely, so I know when exactly I could schedule arrival and departure?

Keep in mind that it is quite possible you will have to rent a car to get from Springfield to West Plains. I do have a couple of students in Springfield but they don't come to every class. So a ride is not something to count on. I try to help coordinate this as much as possible but it is always up to the person attending. 2 1/2 hrs from Springfield to West Plains. The good news is that the motel is still only $40 per night.

Workshop is 9 to 5 all 3 days; probably let out early Monday. We still need to talk about the Monday.

Thanks for your interest.

Been asked if I would give a discount for "loony kunloonies".

No, I charge twice the regular amount in these cases. :lol:

All kidding aside this IS a very powerful form of qigong that does include protection methods. Will be glad to try to help anyone.

A reminder that regular registration ends at the end of next week. If you wish to attend let me know now.

The Canadian workshop has made. There are still four positions available.

I make the following offer to any Taobums that wish to attend this Canadian workshop but have been on the border of deciding; your satisfaction with the workshop guaranteed or registration fee refunded.

Questions I have been asked:

Airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport

Motel and workshop location: http://www.montecarloinns.com/torontobramptonsuites.html Ask for Qigong Workshop discount.

There is a shuttle to/from airport - just call motel when you get in.

Ah thanks, I was looking up the wrong airport (ONT)! Doh. So really, we would be flying into YYZ.

RIght now, that still costs about $100 more for me than SGF.

And I also called that hotel for the special discount, but could only get to their voicemail. But from their posted rates at least, ~$100/night seemed about their cheapest. So, probably about $60 more than the Springfield motel per night, as it stands now.

So, I guess I'm still sorta leaning towards the Springfield workshop then, as it could be about $300 cheaper for me. Unless someone might want to split a room in Toronto? But the only problem with Springfield being the 2.5 hr drive from the airport and if I can hitch a ride or not?

Hmm, sorry for the delay, I will try to decide soon. Just weighing all the logistics here...

Ah thanks, I was looking up the wrong airport (ONT)! Doh. So really, we would be flying into YYZ.

RIght now, that still costs about $100 more for me than SGF.

And I also called that hotel for the special discount, but could only get to their voicemail. But from their posted rates at least, ~$100/night seemed about their cheapest. So, probably about $60 more than the Springfield motel per night, as it stands now.

So, I guess I'm still sorta leaning towards the Springfield workshop then, as it could be about $300 cheaper for me. Unless someone might want to split a room in Toronto? But the only problem with Springfield being the 2.5 hr drive from the airport and if I can hitch a ride or not?

Hmm, sorry for the delay, I will try to decide soon. Just weighing all the logistics here...

There are still rooms (king size/no smoking/ fridge) available at the discount (89.90 CAD) (Checked today Sunday May 03). Also remember that the dollar listing for motel is Canadian which is approx 20% cheaper than US dollars (depends on exchange rate when you pay or book). Try the phone again 1-800-363-6400 - I had no problems getting through just a few minutes ago - be sure to specify qigong (Reference # 118628) at the Brampton Suites.

You are welcome at either workshop so whatever you decide is fine. The June workshop has not yet made (minimum registration number) but I think it will.

Edit: Also there will be a couple of my more advanced students at the Canadian workshop that anyone can ask questions of. One has martial arts background and one has massage therapist background.

Edited by Ya Mu

There are still rooms (king size/no smoking/ fridge) available at the discount (89.90 CAD) (Checked today Sunday May 03). Also remember that the dollar listing for motel is Canadian which is approx 20% cheaper than US dollars (depends on exchange rate when you pay or book). Try the phone again 1-800-363-6400 - I had no problems getting through just a few minutes ago - be sure to specify qigong (Reference # 118628) at the Brampton Suites.

You are welcome at either workshop so whatever you decide is fine. The June workshop has not yet made (minimum registration number) but I think it will.

Edit: Also there will be a couple of my more advanced students at the Canadian workshop that anyone can ask questions of. One has martial arts background and one has massage therapist background.

Ah, thanks a lot for the great info! Sounds like this one will be a real blast, with a nice exchange rate too. But, I'll be at Kathy's last-minute LMP workshop this month now, so I guess will just go for your June one as I had originally "felt." Let me know if there's anyone I can hitch a ride with to and from SGF airport - I would be happy to chip in for gas and any extra for the inconvenience...

Now, if more of these cool workshops were just in TX, dammit...!

Ah, thanks a lot for the great info! Sounds like this one will be a real blast, with a nice exchange rate too. But, I'll be at Kathy's last-minute LMP workshop this month now, so I guess will just go for your June one as I had originally "felt." Let me know if there's anyone I can hitch a ride with to and from SGF airport - I would be happy to chip in for gas and any extra for the inconvenience...

Now, if more of these cool workshops were just in TX, dammit...!

The motel listed on the flyer for West Plains, Mo has filled except for smoking rooms (yuck).

Here is an alternate:

Ridgecrest Plaza / 417-256-3757

2105 Porter Wagoner

West Plains, Mo

special rate for Medical Qigong Workshop is $47.69. This place is about 5 minutes from my school/clinic.

If you want an upgrade, Best Western 4172572711 for $72.99

Edited by Ya Mu

What amazes me is your bravery for volunteering for qigong acupuncture with someone holding a sword and saying that was the acupuncture needle; I don't know if I would have been that brave. You didn't KNOW that I would be 5 feet away to do the acupuncture or DID you? Or were you the one whose hand shot up automatically? :o:lol:

I knew you wouldn't hurt me. I hadn't signed the workshop waiver yet. ;)

Thanks for making your way to Canada Michael. Good workshop. Lots

of miracles.

g.

I knew you wouldn't hurt me. I hadn't signed the workshop waiver yet. ;)

Thanks for making your way to Canada Michael. Good workshop. Lots

of miracles.

g.

To which are you referring to as miracles? The elimination of the tight-fitting-cap feeling from the man? The improvement of voice in the man who couldn't talk beyond a whisper? The real increase in the hearing ability of the woman? The elimination of numbness in the woman's arm? The improvement in the arthritic joints? The student who had only attended two workshops who applied these techniques to bring about an immediate change of an injured person who could not see beyond a few feet to the ability to see 1500 meters while increasing her peripheral vision at least 40 degrees?

One way of looking at it would be that it was a miracle that all these people came together to be where they needed to be at a given time. Mostly I can truly say that these type of results are everyday occurences with the medical qigong. Pretty awesome, huh?

To which are you referring to as miracles? The elimination of the tight-fitting-cap feeling from the man? The improvement of voice in the man who couldn't talk beyond a whisper? The real increase in the hearing ability of the woman? The elimination of numbness in the woman's arm? The improvement in the arthritic joints?

Yup. Miracles for me and just another day on the job for you. The "man" and the "woman" are still experiencing the benefits of what you did for them. It has greatly improved the quality of their lives and for this I am grateful.

I learned a lot this weekend. And was able to apply what I learned in a "hands-on" way. Proof. It works.

Thanks again.

Hope to one day practice more beer qigong with you

and Harry a.k.a. "sunshine".

:)

g.

To which are you referring to as miracles? The elimination of the tight-fitting-cap feeling from the man? The improvement of voice in the man who couldn't talk beyond a whisper? The real increase in the hearing ability of the woman? The elimination of numbness in the woman's arm? The improvement in the arthritic joints? The student who had only attended two workshops who applied these techniques to bring about an immediate change of an injured person who could not see beyond a few feet to the ability to see 1500 meters while increasing her peripheral vision at least 40 degrees?

One way of looking at it would be that it was a miracle that all these people came together to be where they needed to be at a given time. Mostly I can truly say that these type of results are everyday occurences with the medical qigong. Pretty awesome, huh?

I'm sold, Indianapolis here I come! :lol:

I could use some of that eyesight healing too!

Was good to meet you, Gloria and Michael :)

just want to say that it would be great if anyone with the capabilities, capacities and contacts in Europe

would be interested in organizing workshops with Michael.

If you go and meet him it is best not to have any preconceived ideas about what a teacher should look or be like...

Michael is an amazingly cool guy

:)

Harry