Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

I invented a new taoist meditation!

Going through the macrocosm of the penis/vagina/internal organs connection will multiple results...

Connect starting at the crown down the left side of the body, pausing to collect chi in the left foot until it moves into the right foot, coming up the right side of the body (it gets deeper into the organs/bones as you go around) back to the crown and repeat until your tells you to reverse the direction, dont forget the testicles, prostate and bladder, sense organs and all that good stuff!

This should also open the microcosmic orbit---macro flows nicer too...kinda a weird practice but it made sense to me at the time. First I was thinking why is the microcosmic front/back? Why not left/right!? But then the chi wanted to down the hips so i let it go down to the legs, but it just happened naturaly that it went on one side, and then came up the other, all the way up the body and doing things on its own....coordinate breathing/not if you please.

Tell me what yall think!

Grand Trinity,

Good point!

Yes, one side of the body is more yin than the other.

I just tried circulating energy that way and I liked it! helping me break up some stagnant stuff.

Thanks,

Matt

Great innovation!

I just invented a practice too... after the 6 healing sounds and I picture each organ with a little smiley face like in the books, then they all start to sing like the chipmunks. A good drill to do around christmas to get your viscera into the holiday spirit. Who's Avin's partner, I forget.

Theodore and Simon...and the constantly annoyed human is Dave. :)

Btw...This curculation has been done by the Golden Dawn and it's various offshoots for quite some time. It is called The Middle Pillar, and involves intoning "words of power" at various locations in the body, after which the light is curculated up the back and down the front, down the left side and up the right side, then up the inside of the body and out the top of the head like a fountain. Some versions also invlolve wrapping the body in light, like a mummy. If anyone is interested, it can be found here: http://home.earthlink.net/~lyam/RITUALS.htm

and Winn teaches a version calls "the wheel of the law", which involves simultaneously following the microcosmic orbit and the creation cycle, with them starting at the hui yin and simultaneously going up the right side and back, meeting at the bai hui, and then simultaneously going down the left and front.

But, as always, what we are taught to focus on is really just the garnish - the meal is the real deal, and the meal is the all. Awareness simultaneously on the all (the meal) and the garnish (the method). Field and object, and their integration. At least, that is my latest way.

Chris

and Winn teaches a version calls "the wheel of the law", which involves simultaneously following the microcosmic orbit and the creation cycle, with them starting at the hui yin and simultaneously going up the right side and back, meeting at the bai hui, and then simultaneously going down the left and front.

But, as always, what we are taught to focus on is really just the garnish - the meal is the real deal, and the meal is the all. Awareness simultaneously on the all (the meal) and the garnish (the method). Field and object, and their integration. At least, that is my latest way.

Chris

Yeah I find that playing with the life-force is the best way to "own" it. By inventing your own meditation/s (if you are inspired) you could feel a GREAT satisfaction like I feel when running this...its mine! :lol:

I wonder what the non-asian alchemy looks like, that is, if it leads to immortality? Or what its deal is? Perhaps only the asian-rooted traditional methods lead to immortality? Who knows? But most definetly, this meditation helps to gather life force for opeing the orbit and macrocosmic, at least. :lol:

Sign in to follow this