Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Crystal Necklace

Hi all, I've bought a quartz crystal about the size of my finger and made a necklace out

of it. I also have 30 other different kinds of rock crystals strung like a necklace with

copper wire that I happened to find at goodwill. I replace the regular fishwire with copper wire. I paid 6 bucks for this necklace. After I bought it I thought they were just rock, but later did some research on the web and found out they are rock crystals.

When wearing it, I start feeling tension or something in near my sternum.

Has anyone tried this. Do you know what it is actually doing? I heard it balances out

the energy chakras. I wonder if it is too powerful! lol...

I've heard that different types of crystals have different metaphyisical properties. I'm not a crystal healer but I do think that crystals, being created through powerful geologic processes involving incredible spans of time, both give off and absorb energy. If you're interested in finding out more just google "metaphysical properties of *whatever stone you're interested in*" You should come up with several new agey places. I like to stick to feng shui suppliers though. They often sell crystals that they think release a certain power, like citrine for wealth and quartz (rock crystal, like yours) for cleansing. And they're a little more Taoist I think :D

Sign in to follow this