Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories... But more specifically, New World Order

Congratulations! You have an empty mind.

Edited by Hardyg

Hello LeonBasin, I found this thread about whether the 3 billion kill off would be so bad or not. I do wonder what the taoist perspective of the kill off would be. Other than that, I'm working towards being prepared and adopting a different life style whether these conspiracies are true or not.

And that means what? Sorry, I am a bit confused with your explanation.

Ah LOL it was a joke actually. Was just trying to liven things up.

It probably did not contribute to the thread, but there are may conspiracy theories out there.

Conspiracies dont really mean very much to me anymore. Building up ones ability to "feel" if something is true or correct is. This is called clairsentience.

Believe it or not it is a real ability developed by highly evolved psychic people, that can also be developed through training. Perhaps that is what you are looking for?

It would be hard otherwise to prove some things if it were not through experience, yes?

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Oh, sorry!:) I knew you were joking hehe. I would totally agree with the many conspiracy theories. I was just wondering where peoples standings were. I am asking people about their thoughts on conspiracy such as: Aliens, Moon Landing, 9/11 and many others. Thank you for chiming in and sharing your thoughts.

If your looking for a conspiracy discussion, I am rather enjoying the 2012 end of world theory.

I find the irony of researching a spiritual path known for longevity when the world is thought to be ending to be rather funny. That's not why I'm fallowing the Tao but I do note the irony.

I know a few people who think the world will end, and one friend of mine feels it will be a rebirth of magic and not the end of the world. So he's trying to learn how to summon spirits and elementals and become magically powerful. We have vastly differing ideas to say the least.

Yea, 2012 is going to be quite interesting. I definitely think it will be a more spiritual world. End of the world, not sure. Wasn't Y2K, supposedly be end of the world? What are your thoughts on the conspiracies I asked above?

I thought Heribert Illig's thesis about the fake 297 years was relatively accepted among historians, but all the talk about 2012 and such...

If it is true, shouldn't it be trivial to prove it by looking at the sky, by checking the stars? I couldn't find that out yet. And if Illig's thesis is not valid, then how can we explain all the indications/evidence he found out? And would Illig not have checked that by himself? I mean... no matter what fakery was done to calendars, the astrometry should be a very reliable calendar, no?

I have no reason not to believe in Aliens, but I do doubt that the government has captured any and have then trapped in Area 51. I see no reason that Aliens could not visit the planet, reasons why they would want to raises a lot more questions.

The universe is huge, and vast, anything is possible, so aliens with the ability of galactic travel seems plausible.

There are probably aliens who are more advanced then us, there are probably a lot that are less advanced, still see no reason they would want to visit earth. Who knows maybe they want to visit earth to help spread the message of the Tao :D .

Moon landings: The FOX piece was lame physics and logic. Was totally debunked. Later there was another documentary about the >plans< to fake it if necessary, but this docu had something dubious about it. Maybe it even was a film experiment about credibility or something.

The JFK assassination was most likely initiated by the power-hungry vice president Lyndon B. Johnson. Look up the name "E. Howard Hunt".

But maybe LBJ was just a puppet, because JFK made the elite bankers angry by 'meddling' with the monetary system.

Furthermore... I think Osama Bin Laden is dead ... probably since December 2001. Either died from kidney failure or killed by Omar Sheikh, like Benazir Bhutto said on the BBC (that part was cut out later) a month before her assassination.

Hardyg - That is interesting. Thanks! I will definitely check this out... What if Bin Laden did not even exist? I mean what if he was fake? United States used him as a puppet?

Sign in to follow this