GrandTrinity

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

When I look to someone else to nurture me, I am headed for trouble. I can only nurture myself through my relationship with God. This nurturing comes out of my childhood and I must leave these childhood notions there. Examine my motives. Breaking this solicitous pattern was replaced by manipulating to get what I want.  Is there anyone capable of nurturing? Did they receive when they were a child? Than how can I expect it. We are not willing to give anything to anyone. Not even to God. (Ed Rowe, 1985).

• Like 2

"There is no such thing as the Sixth Mass Extinction. This is the first, and last recorded, global, intentional, Anthropogenic Omnicide." -- Myself

On 11/18/2019 at 4:30 PM, AngelsView said:

"There is no such thing as the Sixth Mass Extinction. This is the first, and last recorded, global, intentional, Anthropogenic Omnicide." -- Myself

Well, also 1st Mass Extermination of everything...else besides humans...as human overpopulation is the OPPOSITE of homicide!

Human%20population%20and%20extinctions%2

Graphic%20-%20human%20v%20animal%20popul

Vertebrate%20animal%20mass%20-%20no%20lo

• Sad 1

Opening the window and serving one's activities, without salvation, until the end of the body.--- Dao De Jing;

Do not act with intention. -- Zhuang Zhou  

Do what is needed without intent of giving or receiving-- my loose interpretation of both above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no freedom more free than total freedom of choice .

There is no prison more confining than no freedom of choice. 

If you know of any, please let me know. 

Life  and our creator is a state of existence between the two.

its 

white  = TFOC

blue

green

red

center. neutral . HEAD 

yellow

magenta

cyan 

black  = NFOC 

"Before the voice can speak in the presence of the Masters, it must have lost its power to wound.

The voice that scolds, lies, abuses, complains, and wounds, can never reach the higher planes upon which dwell the advanced intelligences of the race."

Yogi Ramacharaka - Light on the path

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Reading journal entries from 5 years ago is as close to jumping into a time machine as we can get. -  Tom Kruegler from Medium (slightly paraphrased)

• Like 1

The Chinese view of “emotions” is more complex than it might at first seem. Emotions are not seen as merely psychological phenomena, but rather as pertaining to the sphere of existence, of one’s being in the world as an individual entity. For this very reason, emotions are often at odds with one’s inner nature, which is inherently transcendent. When emotions and inner nature join one another, emotions turn into qualities — personality, temperament, attitudes — that allow a person to express his or her inner nature in life, according to his or her individuality.--- Liu Yiming

To contact the deeper truth of who we are, we must engage in some activity or practice that questions what we assume to be true about ourselves.

A. H. Almaas

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moment said:

To contact the deeper truth of who we are, we must engage in some activity or practice that questions what we assume to be true about ourselves.

A. H. Almaas

:wub:  This! 

treasured ally... doubt

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

:wub:  This! 

treasured ally... doubt

another treasured ally...death

• Like 2

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate," Cool Hand Luke, November 1, 1967

Edited by Jim D.

This thought rang through mind like a bell, upon waking this morning.

"It doesn't matter how sensitive your nose is... if you only breath through your mouth."

• Like 3

Questioning the status quo can result in banishment, imprisonment, ridicule or being burned at the stake, depending on your era, your locale, and the sacred cows you wish to butcher.

---Gene Spafford

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He who is born in imagination discovers the latent forces of Nature.… Besides the stars that are established, there is yet another—Imagination—that begets a new star and a new heaven.-- Paracelsus

• Like 1

Deep truths are like an onion and each layer will change you once again.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

“we see in Paracelsus not only a pioneer in the domains of chemical medicine, but also in those of an empirical psychological healing science.”--- Carl Jung

• Like 1

Golden Elixir is another name for one's fundamental Nature. There is no other Golden Elixir outside one's fundamental Nature.---Liu Yiming, (a northern Longmen master, 1734-1821)

It begins with doing, and hardly can one see a thing;
when it comes to non-doing, all begin to understand.
But if you only see non-doing as the essential marvel,
how can you know that doing is the foundation?

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, moment said:

Golden Elixir is another name for one's fundamental Nature. There is no other Golden Elixir outside one's fundamental Nature.---Liu Yiming, (a northern Longmen master, 1734-1821)

It begins with doing, and hardly can one see a thing;
when it comes to non-doing, all begin to understand.
But if you only see non-doing as the essential marvel,
how can you know that doing is the foundation?

wow... timing.

*deep bow*

that really rang the bell

thank you!

• Like 2