Sign in to follow this  
Harry Pain

So Harry why do you want to live so long anyway?

See from my understanding were Eternal in the Dao.

Ultimitely, the Dao wants us to realise her.

Though, she gave us life in order to birth her creation.

Well its more complicated that that, but we will start here.

Now her will is always at struggle with humanities will.

It just the nature of her creation.

For me its really NOT about living physically for a long time.

Its about making it to a point were I am ready to move to the Eternal

life and being able to do it by my own will.

That is, spiritually moving on in meditation.

This to me is the ultimate act of our Free Will.

Being a Daoist really means you dont have to not be a Buddah.

You could be what ever you want.

But you must RETURN to the Mother eventually.

She wont have it any other way.

She is the Grand Master!

Everything path leads back to her, but few want to walk all the way back!

Well I really dont know what your life is totally like. So I am trying

my best to speak humbly.

Its just that something alarming came across to me in your post.

Seek the Dao with all thine Heart.

She wont deny you.

I will keep in touch to learn more about you.

But the Dao is really the one who wants to know you.

She is speaking through me!

Peace and Smiles...

MAN WHY ARE YA SO FOND OF CALLIN YERSELF PUSY OR VAGINA? ARE YA A TAO DRAG QUEEN OR SOMETHANG?? CAN YA POST A PICTURE O YERSELF FOR US TO PERRUSE???

DAOSALAMI

You are welcome to be my friend Mr. Vagina.

As I am leaving for my sword practice now, I will just briefly say that to achieve the Dao it needs several life spans for most people(may be not for you). And that is the reason that a long life or several life spans at one go is not a bad idea.

Of course there are many more reasons for the ignorants such as attachment, pussy cravings, too grounded to mother earth and refuse to leave their families behind, etc. etc

Metta to all,

Harry Pain :roll:

Ronnie Boy,

No I am not gay or a drag queen. haahaha

Actually what you are asking would require you to be my student in

order for me to answer you.

Give you credit though, you went right for juice on that one.

hahahah

See you in the Dao Salami Boy.

Good Reply.

But in essence I was not talking about other people.

I was speaking of you.

You seem to be pretty adept.

That is were I was going with it.

Does that change your reply?

Thanks mate,

Yours are good reply too and yours are very sharp questions that go straight for my jugular.

Unlike you, it is most unfortunate that I still have a long way to walk the path and a longer life is definitely to my advantage. My internal sky is so cloudy after years of conditioning and it may take a few life spans to wipe out all the clouds to see the real light. If I have my way, I would like to have as long a time as possible in this world to see that all sentient beings are liberated from sufferings as well.

You are a very bright kid and impressed me. It must be my good karma to have this opportunity to speak with you now.

Metta to all,

Harry Pain

Ronnie Boy,

No I am not gay or a drag queen. haahaha

Actually what you are asking would require you to be my student in

order for me to answer you.

Give you credit though, you went right for juice on that one.

hahahah

See you in the Dao Salami Boy.

SO YA BE SAYIN ONE HAS TO BE YER STUDDENT IN ORDER TO KNOW WHY YA LIKE TO BE CALLED PUSY OR VAGINA???

THEN DA REASON MUST BE REALY ESOTERIC I MUST SUPPOSE.

LOOK, DA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DA VAGINA N DA SALAMI IS, DA SALAMI IS ACTIVE, WHILE DA PUSY DONT DO SHIT.

AS EVERYBODY KNOWS, A SALAMI IN ORDER TO BE OF REAL USE MUST BECOME STIFF, I.E., TAKE DA TROUBLE TO TRANSFORM ITSELF. A PUSY, ON OTHER HAND, DONT NEED TO DO SHIT, WELL YA MAY SAY, NO, IT NEEDS TO GET WET, TO WHICH I REPPLY, NO, IF IT DONT GET WET I CAN STILL SPIT ON IT N USE IT ANYWAY. BUT A LIMP SALAMI, NO AMMOUNT O SPITTIN CAN MAKE IT USEFUL.

SO, A SALAMI WAY IS AN ACTIVE WAY, VIZ A WAY O PRACTICE, VIZ A YOGA. AND, ANY TYPE O' YOGA OR PRACTICE IS ACTIVE *BY DEFFINITION*, THEREFORE, ANY PRACTICE IS *SALAMI* PRACTICE.

DA PUSY WAY IS JUST TO SIT THERE, SPREAD-LEGGED, GETTIN BANGED N DOIN NOTHIN.

AND, THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY DOES, AS FAR AS SPIRITTUALITY GOES, EVERYBODY FOLLLOWS DA PUSY WAY.

JUST BEIN BORN, LIVIN A LIFE, N DYIN, WELL, THAT'S DA PUSY WAY.

BUT DA ASCETICS, THEY FOLLOW DA SALAMI WAY.

BYE NOW, MASTER VAGINA.

RJ AL-SALAAMI

Its a beautiful thing to feel this way.

I hear you about the conditioning. Were all up against the False yin and yang patterns that we have encountered and been impressed into our

subconscioussness.

Well I guess that is just the Dao.

Always making you work for that Enlightnement.

Peace in the Dao friend!

I am a Buddhist monk and I agree with your master completely. Everything is impermanent and empty.

I put up that post because there are many taoists out there still thinks that this is possible. After all, it is not about permanent immortality where one don't die forever. Its about having long life say maybe another couple of live spans to complete the cultivation. Even Mantak Chia said that his Master went into breatherian to extend the life span. I assumed a life span for average person to be 100 years, so a couple of that will multiply into say 200 to 300 years. Thats not too long I guess!

I would have continue with this quest if I have save my jing from puberty onward. I realised that it is too late for me and went into Buddhism where I now somehow experienced and convinced that "impermanency" in all things.

Just thought of passing on this quest for those who haven't experence orgasm to have a go if they are interested. No harm intended.

With Metta,

Harry Pain :roll:

Brother Harry,

There is still a chance for us to reach high stages even if we had sex in the past. Actually 2 things.

First, accumulation of merit. If a person doesn't have enough merit, no matter how hard he tries, it's very difficult to follow a spiritual path without any pitfalls. There are many ways to accumulate merit, and the best one I know is called "Offering to the Hungry Ghosts (feeding the hungry ghosts)" which will be shortly posted here.

Second, a proper rule of conduct concerning your sexual energy.

Obstinence is required for the jing to be in a proper state to be easily transformed into chi. Any sexual thoughts (not even talking about acts) will spoil the energy to become useless for the empty mind path. If all the conditions are met, it is possible to regain that pure state where you become like a child again.

:lol:

Sorry Maxi, I missed your post for the last few days and did not responded.

Thanks for your answers. As always, your advice is treated with high respect.

With metta,

Harry Pain

YA GUYS HAVE BEEN DISCUSSIN O TWO POSSIBILITIES, VIZ., YA EITHER ACCOMPLISH WITTHIN A LIFE-SPAN (BY NON-EJACCULATTION ETC) OR YA NEED SEVERAL LIFE-SPANS IF ANY TO ACHIEVE DA LIBERATION.

WELL, THERE IS A THIRD WAY AS OFTEN IS DA CASE.

DA THIRD WAY IS, LIBERATION AT DA MOMMENT O' DEATH.

DEATH IS A FLASH O' ALL POSSIBILITIES, SO IN DA HANDS O' DA SKILLFUL TAO BUM, DEATH CAN PLAY DA ROLE O DA JOLLY JOKER.

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THAT, MAKE SURE TO STUDY DA BARDO THODOL.

SO LET'S SUPPOSE ONE HAS BEEN PARTYIN MOST O HIS LIFE, EJACCULATTIN, SNORTIN COKE, DRINKIN, EATIN PUSY, EATIN MAD COW MEAT, ETC ETC, WELL, IF NONETHELESS DA MOFO HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT PRACTICIN SOME FORM O YOGA, HE IN SPITTE O HIS BINGES STILL HAS DA ABILITY TO FOCUS HIS MIND ON DA MOMENT O' HIS PASSIN AWAY N SO TO SPEAK OPERATE A COUP D'ETAT N BEAT KARMA BY A MANIAC'S SPRINT INTO DA CLEAR LIGHT.

WELL, DREAM YOGA IS DA RIGHT TRAININ FOR THAT. WHO WANTS TO SPEND ANOTHER EXISTENCE IN THIS SHITTY WORLD. AT SAME TIME, WHO WANTS TO GIVE UP ALL PLEASURE. WELL, PERRHAPS DA THIRD WAY GIVES US TAOBUMS ANOTHER CHOICE!!!

BYE NOW

RJ MAHASALAMI

joker_carte_3480.jpg

Brother Harry,

If you are not here, it means you are practicing, and I truly hope you reach samadhi and beyond. If one of us accomplishes something, everyone else will benefit as well.

l69ac8f242f-IMBUDDY.gif

There was talk about immortality recently in the KAP thread, coincidently I dredged up this really old thread from 2004.

I love recycling :D

I love recycling :D

Yeah, I recycle too. :)

Immortality: I plan to live forever - so far I'm doing pretty good.

Happy Trails!

To add to the "oldie but goodie" post from long ago....

I myself have toyed with the monastic. Often I crave the detachment from society to head for the hills, so to speak.

The act of physical immortality is rare. Our bodies are designed to degrade with use. If you were to chase this act and follow it to immortality, you'd end up being really, really old! (obvious) The "immortals" are just individuals who have reached an extreme of cultivation.

Spiritual immortality is still within your reach. You need to fuse all of your collected souls of the various organs, 7 for the lungs along, into a family of sorts. Then your "song" becomes a standard tune in the jukebox of the universe and you will have enough focus to not jump right back into another womb while traversing the bardo plane. Those darn wombs are just so warm and inviting!

Jing cultivation is not just limited to saving it up and circulating it. You can turn qi into jing directly to reabsorb some of your days of thunder from youth. But you would have to have lived by the seasonal code in a more strict manner.

Spring-activity and planting the fields/reproduction; growing qi. Summer-light activity; growing shen. Autumn- reaping work/food; storage of jing for winter. Winter-never opening your windows of the house, no activity except minor tending for survival, and long hours of interior cultivation, carefully guarding the qi of the year.

NOBODY I know lives by the old patterns. We constantly work out, constantly have sex, work too much, sleep too little and entertain our senses in excess. To really live the tao, you would need to take a cue from the ancients.

I live in Colorado, that means snowboarding season in winter! A huge no no in the ancients world. Guess I am screwed too... :)

"We constantly work out, constantly have sex, work too much, sleep too little and entertain our senses in excess."

Shit you're having much more fun than me!

Sign in to follow this