Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Energy: We Are All And Nothing

Awe is energy, as it is attention.

How then may we confirm energy as existing outside of perception? We must have tools that measure independently of subjective perception.

I do not believe that people can feel another person watching them, but maybe they can. I have never noticed it with myself watching or being watched by others.

In a group I used to run with as children, we would call these things "vibes", and to this day a dear friend of mine, Kathy, still uses that term. When I introduced her to my fiance Joshua, she said he gave off a good kind of energy, and she acts very hyper around him.

Kathy and I both do that, though... For instance when I met her boyfriend, I got childish, arrogant "vibes", and I was right about him... Though when I say childish, with him it's not always a bad thing. :P

Nice thoughts. Only thing I would add to it is...

When we pass on, our soul comes out of our bodies; therefore, our soul cannot be connected to our bodies. Energy is pure and energy can never be created or go away, it just transforms into different forms.

I'm thinking that our bodies are connected to our souls, temporarily. By this I mean that our bodies sort of act like a cocoon through which we develop the spirit and learn until it's time to move on.

I have to agree, and I'm glad that you pointed that out.

I think a lot of the time, rather than basing my opinion of someone on their physical appearance I look into things like that. At times it may seem irrational to try and judge someone like that, whether or not their spirit is one I need to be around, but I am very accepting of most people. I'm generally the kind of person who will look for the good in people before I try and point out the bad.

In short, a lot of times these "vibes" can help me decide who I believe will be a good influence on me throughout my life, and who I can be a good influence on throughout their life, but I do take other things into consideration, as well.

That's merely the way I look at things...

Hi Leon,

This energy you speak of I have always called Universal Chi. No, I can't measure it but I promise you it does exist.

When the scientists started talking about dark energy I said, "Ha!"

Be well!

Hehe! So, you think Dark Energy does not exist?

No, No. I believe it does exist. I believe it is the "Mystery" that the Taoists have been talking about for over 2500 years. That's why the "Ha!". Science discovered something that was already assumed to exist for over 2500 years. The scientific method is sometimes a little slow.

Happy Trails!

Sign in to follow this