Sign in to follow this  
markern

Healing with Chunyi Li

I am planning on doing a healing session with Chunyi Li or one of his healers. Has anyones done this or had distance session with similar healers? I would like to hear about peoples experiences.

I've written a lot online about the classes I took from Chunyi Lin. He's like Wang Liping. When he looks at you for healing he can focus on a particular organ and it feels like a laser but blissful. He can do this at a distance to the middle of your brain as well. He's AWESOME.

Thanks Drew. Sounds awsome.

Can his other healers do similar stuff? I am not sure wether I can get the man himself or just one of his students.

Jim Nance is Chunyi Lin's assistant and Nance is also a qigong master, trained by Chunyi Lin. He also can do long-distance healing and Chunyi Lin says Nance is a strong and powerful phone healer as well. Nance did long-distance healing on me so I speak from experience -- my third eye was burning up with bliss and electromagnetic energy.

Jim Nance is Chunyi Lin's assistant and Nance is also a qigong master, trained by Chunyi Lin. He also can do long-distance healing and Chunyi Lin says Nance is a strong and powerful phone healer as well. Nance did long-distance healing on me so I speak from experience -- my third eye was burning up with bliss and electromagnetic energy.
What are each of their rates?

Sign in to follow this