Long Yun

Wang Liping website?

Well, I was looking up info online about the Secret of the Golden Flower and came upon a wikipedia article of all things. I scrolled down to the bottom and saw something about Wang Liping teaching it to some Europeans. I clicked on "Taoist Wang Liping" and it gave me a brief article with some press releases and things, but at the very bottom of the page it had a link to a website. Is it his website?

http://www.dao-de.org/dragongate/

I don't think this has been posted before, but if it has, I'm sorry and just disregard this thread. :lol: Just thought this was interesting...

I clicked on "Taoist Wang Liping" and it gave me a brief article with some press releases and things, but at the very bottom of the page it had a link to a website. Is it his website?

No, WLP doesn't have a website

YM

Well, I was looking up info online about the Secret of the Golden Flower and came upon a wikipedia article of all things. I scrolled down to the bottom and saw something about Wang Liping teaching it to some Europeans. I clicked on "Taoist Wang Liping" and it gave me a brief article with some press releases and things, but at the very bottom of the page it had a link to a website. Is it his website?

http://www.dao-de.org/dragongate/

I don't think this has been posted before, but if it has, I'm sorry and just disregard this thread. :lol: Just thought this was interesting...

I meiled them a question about it and will tell you the answer as soon I got it! It could be that he is involved with the new site beacase it seems to be wery new.

F D

I also stumbled upon this site a few ago or so.

The content is the same as on Wikipedia, I think.

I meiled them a question about it and will tell you the answer as soon I got it! It could be that he is involved with the new site beacase it seems to be wery new.

F D