Sign in to follow this  
Guest winpro07

Hope...

Guest winpro07

Dear Friends,

This arrived in my inbox today from a dear y friend of mine.

If you feel inspired, please go to the link and sign the petition.

If you'd like to pass it on to your contacts, just change the date and name at the top,

and change the signed name under the introduction and also at the very bottom - all 3

mentions of your name are in blue.

Thanks,

John

Urgent Request

March 29 2009

From Supporting the shift to an

inner knowing of Oneness so that the outer expression can be fully realised & shared by all

Hope...

The time to act is Now!

When this request came across my desk today, I felt to immediately respond both by signing the petition and by sharing this Urgent Request with you.

Please note that I have not and do not use this forum to promote personal political agendas and I look upon this request as being beyond left or right ideology. This is a chance for all of us who are clearly helping to facilitate peace and prosperity for all on this planet to further assit each other to make positive changes happen in our world and in our lifetime. This is a small thing that you can do to help us collectively move forward into the golden Age of Oneness.

If you feel motivated to do so, then kindly sign the petition and forward this message to those in your life who are also concerned with humanity's future on this planet.

Love and blessings,

Hope...

The Obama Administration has asked some of the people known as the "Evolutionary Leaders" to communicate about what is transpiring on the planet, and how we can change the course of the unprecedented events that are challenging this planet. This is a window of opportunity that must be taken! A deadline was given for this information to be conveyed to the Obama Administration.

So these Evolutionary Leaders like Deepak Chopra, Gregg Braden, Michael Beckwith and many, many others, gathered together to write up the information to present to the Obama Administration. They are also asking us to sign a petition to show the Administration how many people are in favor for these changes to occur. They need 100,000 signatures. We need your help to reach that number and beyond! Below is the information presented to the New Administration.

The petition link can be found here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/248704259

By the Evolutionary Leaders

The human family is in the midst of the most significant transformation of consciousness since its emergence in Africa over one hundred thousand years ago. Consciousness has been evolving for billions of years from the first cell to us. We are becoming aware that through our own consciousness the universe can know itself. This awareness reveals incredible new potential for our individual and collective humanity.

Simultaneously, we are the first species on this Earth aware that we can destroy ourselves by our own action.. This may be the greatest wake-up call to the evolution of consciousness since the origin of Homo Sapiens. We now realize that we are affecting our own evolution by everything we do. This knowledge awakens in us the aspiration to become more conscious through subjective practices including meditation, reflection, prayer, intuition, creativity, and conscious choice making that accelerate our evolution in the direction of unity consciousness and inspire us to deeply align our collective vision.

THE CHALLENGE

At this juncture in human history, urgent global crises challenge us to learn to live sustainably, in harmony and gratitude with one another and with the living universe. The changes required of humanity are broad, deep, and far reaching. Only by acting swiftly and creatively can we birth a planetary culture that will bring well-being to every form of life in the Earth community. The good news is that a compelling new story of our potential as a whole human species is emerging--a story of collaboration, citizen action, dialogue and new understandings propelled by unprecedented levels of democratic freedom, multicultural exchange, and access to communication technologies. It is nothing less than the story of our collective evolution.

OPPORTUNITIES FOR ACTION

We recognize that the inner and outer aspects of life evolve together. A dramatic awakening in consciousness will involve an equally dramatic shift in outward aspects of our lives. In particular, we see the following as vital opportunities for our conscious evolution, both personally and collectively:

Cultivating a Paradigm of Aliveness: We regard the universe as deeply alive and conscious by nature. In a living universe, our sense of subtle connection and participation with life around us is the basis for a compassionate and cooperative approach to living.

Educating for an Evolving Consciousness: Awakening consciousness is the foundation for all the change we seek to see in the world. We can work to elevate our capacity for conscious reflection and creative action in our personal lives as well as our collective lives as communities. We must support research and educational strategies that optimize human capacities and explore the nature of consciousness.

Restoring Ecological Balance: The balance of planetary ecosystems is fundamental to our survival. We must reverse the pollution of our global commons-the water, air and soil that nourish all life. We must encourage the proliferation of clean, renewable energy sources and expend all necessary resources toward mitigating the effects of climate change.

Encouraging Conscious Media: We must find innovative ways to use the new electronic media as the mirror of our positive evolutionary story, investing in their capacity to reach across differences of generation, culture, religion, wealth and gender to build a working consensus about our collective future.

Engaging in Social and Political Transformation: More sustainable ways of living will require the support of a more conscious democracy and vibrant civil society from which more enlightened leaders will emerge. All individuals should be encouraged to use their gifts to create participatory, responsible and compassionate models of governance.

Working for Integrity in Commerce: Conscious businesses that are aware of the scope, depth, and long-range impacts of their actions are key to achieving sustainability. Business must become an ethical steward of the Earth's ecology and consciously establish an economic basis for a future of equitably shared abundance.

Promoting Health and Healing: The science of mind-body-spirit health has demonstrated the profound connection between the health of a whole person and the health of the system in which he or she lives. Whole systems healing, respecting both traditional knowledge and modern sciences, must be supported in physical, social, and spiritual domains.

Building Global Community: The new story is about all of us who share this planet. Together, we can create a culture of peace that eliminates the need for armed conflict, respecting and appreciating the glorious diversity of our human family.

YOUR PARTICIPATION IS VITAL

Our group has done its best to articulate possibilities for the evolution of consciousness at this crucial moment in time. Please reflect on this document, feel what resonates in your being and calls forth a response on your part. We invite you to discuss it with others, continuing this global conversation by adding to it the wisdom that is uniquely your own.. Together, let us co-create a new narrative of conscious evolution that is a call to individual and collective action, birthing the most significant transformation of consciousness in history. Join in the Call to Conscious Evolution by signing the pledge now.

The petition link can be found here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/248704259

FOUNDING SIGNATURIES

ChopraCenter, Carlsbad, California , July 26, 2008 and Michael Beckwith, Joan Borysenko, Gregg Braden, Rinaldo Brutoco, Thomas Callanan, Deepak Chopra, Mallika Chopra, Dale Colton, Gordon, Dveirin, Duane Elgin, Leslie Elkus, Barbara Fields, Debbie Ford, Ashok Gangadean, Kathleen Gardarian, Tom Gegax, Charles Gibbs, Kathy Hearn, Jean Houston, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Bruce Lipton, Judy Martin, Rod McGrew, Steve McIntosh, Lynne McTaggart, Deborah Moldow, James O'Dea, Carter Phipps, Wendy Craig-Purcell, Carolyn Rangel, Rustum Roy, Peter Russell, Gerard Senehi, Emily Squires, Brian Swimme, Diane Williams, Marianne Williamson, Tom Zender.

I hope you will join me today and sign the petition and forward this information to your contacts. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Love and blessings,

does anyone know if this is legitimate.

I read the post until i saw the word "Obama". The last thing Obama, or any politician or world leader wants is peace through love. All they think is "Peace through Power!!"- Yes i know that quote is from command and conquer.

What makes anyone think a defacto government which is in fact a corporation, existing solely to profit off of OUR expense, would care?

Guest winpro07

All rises from tao. A lowly man can become exalted in just one moment.

Our leaders need our compassion in order to evolve. We are all one both good an bad

The "few" in charge carry some hate, and some fear but the greatest source of lower emotion

is from the masses -not from the top.

Send all you got inside your self to the top. Cast your vote of conscience

Feel love again...The people have the choice.. Feel Great Love

Only this will change what you hate in this world

It is never too late

All rises from tao. A lowly man can become exalted in just one moment.

Our leaders need our compassion in order to evolve. We are all one both good an bad

The "few" in charge carry some hate, and some fear but the greatest source of lower emotion

is from the masses -not from the top.

Send all you got inside your self to the top. Cast your vote of conscience

Feel love again...The people have the choice.. Feel Great Love

Only this will change what you hate in this world

It is never too late

You forgot something: Karma.

Not all sentient beings have evolved at the same level. An "old soul" wouldn't care less about power and extreme material views, but a young one will fight all his life to attain that as long as the yang expression of his karma is not negative.

It's not going to work.

As the Buddha did, work on your own salvation. Period.

I hope this doesn't sound arrogant, but to me this text in parts sounds pretty un-enlightened. Let me just say for now that, while the general idea is nice, I recognize old, well known fallacies in it. Too much believing-to-know, glorious concepts and set goals.

winpro07, I agree with what you wrote last.

We should at least consider about the 'people in power' that they have to fight with their own demons and might not be the evil supervillains we imagine, but are just fucked up pretty badly and thus needing our compassion.

What should be kept in mind about that:

It is possible to tame a snake, but if you try, you really should wear protection. ;)

Edited by Hardyg

I read the post until i saw the word "Obama". The last thing Obama, or any politician or world leader wants is peace through love. All they think is "Peace through Power!!"- Yes i know that quote is from command and conquer.
Lol, while I think the petition is great, I saw nothing in that site about the "Obama Administration" asking these "evolutionary leaders" for advice. Gimme a break...

I'm sure that part was falsely added in to gain more cred, but I guess it's still a good cause.

Guest winpro07

I have friends on the in with this stuff. Power elitist as they're called now.

The green industry was 8 billion last year and will top 80 billion by the end of 09.

The world is divided. There are what seem as good and bad people everywhere,

even in our government. There are many with great power at many levels doing

exactly what their hearts bade them do. The end of oil dependence is here. There

are huge sweeping changes happening in this solar system> Not all that seems bad is.

If anything in you fears or anything you encounter rises fear then it is against your own

betterment. Only love is worth anything at all...give it away freely now now is the time!

Since the article below is in the news I will say this.... My friends own the patent on the first efficient electric motor

It's been in products for several months now and on a massive scale. We are going electric

by the end of this year. This motor runs all day on a five minute charge

Electric Cars for All! (No, Really This Time)

Electric Cars for All! (No, Really This Time)

By DAVID POGUE

Last Sunday, "CBS News Sunday Morning" broadcast my report

about Better Place, a radical, overarching plan to replace

the world's gas cars with electric ones--really, really

quickly. The nutty thing is, it just might work; the

streetside charging outlets for these cars are already

under construction in six countries and two U.S. states.

(You can watch the story here

http://bit.ly/2rGU6g

)

As always, there wasn't enough time on TV for the whole

interview. So here's a longer, edited excerpt of my chat

with Better Place chief executive Shai Agassi, former SAP

executive.

DP: Explain how this is different from all the failed

electric car programs that have come before.

SA: Most of the car efforts were done from within the car,

and assuming that there is no infrastructure change at all.

It's as if people were trying to build cars, but skipping

over the gas station.

We started from the infrastructure. We came up with an

electric car that would have two features that nobody had

before. 1) The battery is removable. So if you wanted to go

a long distance, you could switch your battery instead of

waiting for it to charge for a very long time.

And 2) It was cheaper than gasoline car, not more expensive.

Because you didn't buy the battery. You paid just for the

miles and for the car.

DP: So what will you guys make? What will you do?

SA: We sell miles, the way that AT&T sells you minutes. They

buy bandwidth and they translate into minutes. We buy

batteries and clean electrons--we only buy electrons that

come from renewable sources--and we translate that into

miles.

DP: What are we talking about here? What's the

infrastructure you're building?

SA: We have two pieces of infrastructure. 1) Charge spots.

And they will be everywhere, like parking meters, only

instead of taking money from you when you park, they give

you electrons. And they will be at home, they'll be at

work, they'll be at downtown and retail centers. As if you

have a magic contract with Chevron or Exxon that every time

you stop your car and go away, they fill it up.

Now, that gives us the ability to drive most of our drives,

sort of a 100-mile radius. And that's most of the drives we

do. But we also take care of the exceptional drive. You

want to go from Boston to New York. And so on the way, we

have what we call switch stations: lanes inside gas

stations. You go into the switch station, your depleted

battery comes out, a full battery comes in, and you keep

driving. It takes you about two, three minutes--less than

filling with gasoline--and you can keep on going.

DP: But it sounds like you're talking about a parallel

universe, where there are hundreds of thousands of charging

spots and switch stations. There aren't any.

SA: Well, that's what we're building. If you think of our

first location in Israel, we will have about a quarter of a

million charge spots before the first car shows up. Just

like you wouldn't buy a cell phone on a network that wasn't

built yet. You have to first build the network. And then

let the cars come in.

And so we put a massive investment in big infrastructure

projects: Green jobs. A new electric infrastructure for

cars.

DP: And has nobody said, "By the way, this is crazy?"

SA: Oh-- about nine out of ten people say it's crazy. But

the other ones are actually saying "Where can I put my

money?"

We raised $200 million in a seed round, the largest seed

round of any startup in history. We raised a $135 million a

week ago in Denmark to put the same network in Denmark.

We're raising $700 million in Australia to build this

network on the biggest island you can find. So this is

actually getting a lot of support and a lot of funding.

DP: Which governments are actually signing up?

SA: Israel was first. Denmark signed up next. Denmark is the

host of the next climate change conference, and the prime

minister really backed this up: They put a huge tax on

gasoline cars, 180 percent tax, and zero tax on electric

vehicles.

Australia signed up after.

Then we went to the U.S. Gavin Newsom, mayor of San

Francisco, coordinated an effort of all the mayors in the

Bay area to create the next transportation island, the San

Francisco Bay area. Even though it's not an island.

Governor Lingle of Hawaii was really the driving force

behind getting us to Hawaii. And then the Premier of

Ontario announced about a month ago that we're gonna go to

Ontario. And Ontario, most people don't know, is the

capital of cars in North America. They make more cars than

Michigan these days.

And there's a lot of interest beyond these first six

networks that we've announced. We're talking about 25

countries around the world, and various different governors

and mayors in the U.S.

DP: Hawaii's an island. Australia's a big island. Why

islands?

SA: Contained islands are easier to work with, because you

have sort of an ecosystem of cars that don't go in and out.

DP: Now so far, these electric cars that are coming to

market: Tesla, $100,000. Volt, $40,000. How much will one

of these cars cost?

SA: If you take the battery component out of our car--which

is what we do; we don't let you buy the battery, we buy the

battery--then our cars are on par with gasoline cars. So an

SUV will cost roughly the same as an equivalent gas SUV,

roughly in the $20,000 range. A sedan will cost roughly the

same range. About $20,000.

What we also do is, if you're committing to driving a long

distance--for example, if you're committing to 20,000 miles

a year--we give you a discount. And a discount can be

sometimes $50 a month, sometimes $100 a month, towards the

car. In other words, we pay for your financing of the car.

And so you get a car that's actually cheaper than its

gasoline equivalent, depending on how many miles you

commit. You can go all the way down-- and in the case of

people who drive a lot, like taxis--all the way down to

zero.

DP: Free car? If you sign up for the maximum minutes plan?

SA: This is Oprah for everybody. Right? (LAUGH) It's, "You

all got a free car!"

DP: Now, you don't strike me as a guy with a lot of car

experience. Why is everybody buying into this vision that

you, a software guy, are bringing them?

SA: Well, I'm more of an integration guy. So if you think

about it, even though I was at SAP, SAP is about

understanding the art of technology, the software part, but

also understanding the processes of business. And if you

look at what I did in the past, I managed teams who brought

about a 100 products a year. We had labs in 25 countries

around the world. Very, very complex solutions that drove

the largest companies on earth, including car companies.

What I bring in is that understanding of complexity of both

the technology and the economy.

When you look at the problem mobility with a fresh set of

eyes, sometimes you find solutions that the guys who are

sort of locked in the inertia of day-to-day business--have

missed.

DP: What do you think about hybrid cars?

SA: Well, the most successful hybrid car in the world,

Prius, is roughly around 1 or 2 million cars. Out of about

750 million cars. In other words, we're having 0.0 percent

effect on oil consumption.

During those 12 years, we added 200 million gas cars. We're

moving really slowly if we're gonna go to hybrid! What you

need to do is you go to zero: zero emissions, zero oil. And

you have to scale it to infinity, if we really want to make

a difference.

DP: I hear a lot that the battery technology just is not

here for electric cars. It has to work in the Arizona

summer. It has to work in Fairbanks, Alaska. Short battery

life, lethal to throw into the junkyard when it's done.

Have you thought about this stuff?

SA: Yeah, so let's demystify batteries for a second. As a

consumable, the batteries we're getting today are roughly

in the range of about $.06 to $.08 a mile.

If you try and find gasoline, in the U.S. you're roughly at

about $.10 to $.12 a mile. So the first thing is it's

cheap. Second thing is, the batteries we're using are not

lead-acid batteries. They're lithium iron phosphate. All

within the 35 most common elements in nature. So they're

not dangerous to the environment.

Three: They're consumed for a very, very long time. These

batteries will last multiple generations. 20, 25 years.

The fourth element is that there's always a better battery

around the corner. Now in the past, that was a negative

thing. Because you were afraid to buy a car and get stuck

with a car that has a battery that's an older generation.

And then not be able to sell it. It was a very, very

negative thing.

What we've done by decoupling the car and the battery is, we

took away that fear. You may buy a car with generation 1

battery today, and then three years, five years, ten years

from now, you may get a different battery that's designed

with backwards compatibility into your car, but gives you

longer range.

DP: How will it work for a subscriber? Specifically?

SA: Most of what we've done is try to make it convenient. We

don't want you to pass a credit card when you charge the

car. We don't want you to pay every time you switch the

battery. We looked at it from the angle of convenience.

And so we're probably gonna see three different pricing

models. In some places, you'll see it sort of as

pay-as-you-go, very much like a gas tank. I mean, if you

think about it, a gas tank is sort of the prepaid

phone-card model of cars. You come, you buy 400 miles, you

drive 'em. You buy another 400 miles.

So they'll be something like that in the base package.

There'll be a fixed number of miles, plus a surcharge if

you go more than that--1,500 miles a month or something in

that range. And then there'll be the all-you-can-drive

model. You pay one-time fee, you and your family can drive

as much as you want on that car.

And we like those guys the most. Because effectively, what

they do is they take the drivers who consume the most oil,

and spew out the most pollution and CO2 emissions, off the

road first. 'Cause if you come and tell people there's a

flat fee, then the guys who drive the most, the extremes of

the extremes, think you're crazy, and they're the first

ones who come in and jump. So it's a self-selection process

of the guys who we want to get off the road first.

DP: Oh. And-- do you have any idea how much that might cost?

SA: It depends on the price of gasoline in the market that

we're coming in, because we're replacing gasoline miles. So

if you're in a country where gasoline is at $7, $8 a

gallon, which is what Europe is right now, the cost of a

mile is much higher. If you're in the Bay Area or in

Hawaii, you're paying a lot less per mile. So we need to be

competitive with the price of gasoline in the location.

That's why Europe has a significant advantage over the U.S.

in getting these kinds of solutions in place.

DP: Your critics have had their potshots. What are the

realistic obstacles?

SA: This is a massive integration project. And everything

needs to happen roughly at the same time. In other words,

the cars need to show up at the same time as batteries need

to produce in scale. At the same time as the

infrastructure's in the ground. All of that needs to be

synchronized with beautiful software that runs inside the

car. And then back-end software.

And then all this has to happen at a scale that is scary, to

a certain degree. We need to be at 100,000 cars in 2011.

About 100 million cars by 2016 to 2020. A thousand-times

growth in production capacity and in installation capacity.

There's never been a project of this magnitude in history.

DP: No.

SA: But if we don't get a hundred million cars, by the end

of the next decade, [the world will have] a billion

gasoline cars on the road--and we're done. We don't know

how to produce enough oil for a billion cars. So humanity

needs to switch before we run out of natural resources: air

and oil.

DP: But aren't you just shifting all the energy producing

pollution from the individual tailpipes to the power

plants?

SA: Well, we have committed to only buying clean electrons.

So we've made a decision that if we put a car on the road,

we put a renewable source on the grid at the same time.

DP: Aren't the gas and oil industries going to want to

squash you? They'll have lobbyists and PR...

SA: So, something fascinating happened over the last 12

months. The price of oil fluctuated up and down, from a

$100 to $150 to $50 a barrel.

And it drove everybody in the industry crazy. We know what

to do with oil: We drill, baby, drill. Right? But at $50,

we can't drill. It's so expensive to drill, that the price

of the oil doesn't pay for the cost of drilling. The

fluctuation is worse to the car companies and the oil

companies than any stable price, high or low. And so what

all these car and oil companies are asking for right now is

some sort of a stabilizer.

They need a company that would give an alternative that

would be fixed in price. And they want it to be stabilized

roughly around $75 to $100 a barrel. That's what they tell

us. "$75 to $100 a barrel allows us to find marginal oil."

And so they're actually liking us now. They want us to

succeed because we're viewed as a sort of a stabilizing

buoy.

DP: But you're also viewed as someone who's trying to end

the oil industry.

SA: Well, they don't think it's gonna happen that fast.

(laughs)

DP: It seems like you're the gatekeeper of all this. You

could become Bill Gates. You could become the guy who

changed it all and became fantastically wealthy and

successful. Have you crunched the numbers at all, and said,

like, "Yeah, I'm glad I quit SAP"?

SA: First of all, I'm already glad I quit SAP. Not because

SAP isn't a fantastic company--I love SAP--but because

there's a purpose in life. And that higher purpose is much

more important than making money. I've been extremely

blessed and successful. I sold my first start up at 30. I

sold it again at 33. I made enough money in both cases that

my kids don't need to worry about money.

So I've never done anything for money that point, at age 30.

But when you find a great purpose in life, you gotta pursue

it. It's when your big question finds you. You can't let

it go.

One of the things that we've done that is very interesting,

unique for a first mover, is, every government we go in to,

we ask for one thing: "Make sure that you build an open,

standards-based network." So that we can't lock any

competitor out, and competitors can't lock us out when they

show up. We want to make it so that the networks are so

open, that I can roam from my network to their network and

back.

We believe that if we align all the vectors together, we'll

get adoption much faster. We had to opt for either speed or

greed, and we picked speed.

DP: So speaking of these networks. When I plug into one, how

does it know who I am?

SA: We have a protocol that goes between the car and the

charge spot that says, "I'm car number 41, I'm seeing

charge spot number 72." And the charge spot says to the

central computer, "I'm charge spot 72, I'm seeing car 41."

And the central computer says, "Okay, relax, I know you're

there. And I'll tell you when you can start taking power."

And it tells them to take power when the utility, the

supplier of electrons, says "I got power for you, for that

many cars." Utilities tell us every three seconds how many

cars can charge. And based on that, we moderate. The cars

that need it the most importantly right now. So we sort the

priority of the cars, based on how much they've got and how

far they can go, and what's the probability the driver will

show up again. If you came into work, and you're usually

ten hours at work, you won't charge immediately in the

morning. If you just came home, it's 5:00 and you don't

leave, usually, you won't get charged.

But right as you park your car, you can press a button that

says, "I need juice now." We put you in the top of the

line.

So there's a lot of software, very simple. Mostly it's one

click. But we do a lot of management behind the scenes.

DP: Do I need to install a charging spot in my garage?

SA: Yes. It's about $250 to $300.

DP: So I can't just use a regular power cord?

SA: You could, but what we're trying to do is make it so

that when you plug in, YOU don't pay for the electricity.

WE pay for the electricity; you only pay for the miles.

DP: What's the best hope of when we'll start to see these

cars in America?

SA: Our stated goal is that mid-2011, we'll be in mass

consumption. And the fist sites are Israel, Denmark and

Hawaii. The second half of 2010, we'll be running a massive

test: tens of thousands, hundred thousand spots in Israel.

And right after that in Denmark with. Testing our software,

testing our hardware, testing the switching, the entire

network.

We've just installed the first charge spots in the U.S., in

about 50 parking lots, tested the equipment for

installation. In a couple months, we're installing the

first switch station in Japan.

It's about 2 and a half years of testing, from now till the

mass release.

DP: Wow, that's really fast.

SA: For a transformation of this magnitude, it's immensely

fast. Yes.

DP: By the way, how do you stop teenagers from just walking

by and unplugging everybody?

SA: Oh, it's a secret. And they shouldn't try it. (LAUGH)

No, you can't just plug it out. You need your keychain.

DP: Oh, so the outlet locks onto to the socket?

SA: It has a mechanism in there to avoid vandalism.

DP: Oh. You've thought of everything.

SA: No. But we've thought of some of the things. (LAUGH)

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/technolo...ogue-email.html

?8cir&emc=cir

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

You ever feel some other persons malicious intent? They're just staring at you from behind and your head cranes around to look even before you know why you're looking ...

Hatred travels around like Y-A-W-Ning and always has a very diminishing effect...

It is very unsettling to feel hatred from another and even worse when we feel it for others.

Do you hate Obama?

Do you hate bush?

Do you hate Hitler?

What are the far reaching effect of the subtle intent born out in each hateful thought we project?

How far does it travel? Does it ever dissolve?

INTENT.......Persons at lower levels of creation..those born of greed and avarice are much more subject to the

effects of their environment and intent of others. They Feel Hatred because there is hatred in the world

Do you Hate Obama?

Do you fear the government?

Do you fear the military? What intent rises in you when you feel fear?

Love, What intent rises in you when you feel love?

And what effect does your love have on those who have lived their entire lives in fear?

INTENT travels faster that light. It is like a laser. It pierces all veils and gives rise to cause and purpose

It is where all action and all potential comes from. What is the far reaching effect of your own intent

in a single Joyful thought?

Is there more joy or hate in the world right now? To what part will we ad our own intent? and when?

Now is the time to decide and to ad our intent to the greater cause

I don't trust it. Be only concerned with your own salvation and throw life rafts to those in throwing distance. Know this if you jump in the water to save them you may drown too.

So the wise man always has at least 2 life rafts mainly for himself but he can use the extra one to possibly help save someone else. So in this way he leaves the door open for himself and others.

Only when one has reached a certain level of being able to protect one self that he is able to protect others that may be unknowingly guided to his presence for that reason.

Evil can only act as it exist and that is with the promise of good.

Think about that.

Edited by thunder mind

About the electric car thing:

It's not really difficult to introduce revolutionary new technologies as long as you create a business model with nice dependencies around it and invite the 'dinosaurs' to partake.

The electric car thing in general is not that 'green'. The chemical industry will be very happy about the huge amounts of big batteries they can produce, and the sources of the electricity are also not as green as marketing propaganda tells us, partly because their energy density is just weak.

I've read about several conversion kits in the USA to make your car run on gasoline and water, without meddling with the engine control software. If it is no fake, then I think it's the same technology that you could use to run it purely on water.

Edited by Hardyg

Sign in to follow this