Sign in to follow this  
Archaic17

NEW WORLD ORDER

guy you must let go of all worldly affairs and issues if u want to attain enlightenment...

although the NEW WORLD ORDER thing i beleve is complete FACT you still cannot get attatched and distracted by it.

you have to make a choice and choose your path do you want to

-stay and fight?

or

-save your self and obtain enlightenment...

and who knows mabey you can come back and make changes after..

im going to seek enlightenment first...

but thats just me i guess

Hi,

this is the Taoist Discussion forum.

try posting this in the Paranoid Political Affairs forum, you will get a better response.

;)

Hi,

try posting this in the Paranoid Political Affairs forum, you will get a better response.

;)

Off topic would work just fine :rolleyes:

Hi,

;)

Welcome to The Tao Bums discussion forum. This is an informal community created to discuss Tao (Dao), particularly as is expressed in key philosophical texts such as the well known Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu, health and cultivation practices such as Tai Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung), nonconceptual meditation approaches such as Zuowang (sitting and forgetting), and also the historical developments of Taoism as the bona fide Chinese religion of Taoist priests and shamans. Don't let this intro scare you though. Most of us are syncretic at heart. Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, Occult, "New Age", Integral... As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path. Though we can get rowdy at times, we all do our best to keep it civil. We are, almost as a rule, rather strange, but we have good hearts and even better senses of humor. If you are not already a member, registration is a three step process. First create a username for yourself. Make sure you use a valid email address because, next step, check your email and validate your email address. The final step to full membership; go to The Lobby forum and create a new post introducing yourself to the group, and telling us a little about yourself. It's just a little ritual we have here, your post can be as short or as long as you'd like. Again, welcome to The Tao Bums.

Welcome to The Tao Bums discussion forum. This is an informal community created to discuss Tao (Dao), particularly as is expressed in key philosophical texts such as the well known Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu, health and cultivation practices such as Tai Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung), nonconceptual meditation approaches such as Zuowang (sitting and forgetting), and also the historical developments of Taoism as the bona fide Chinese religion of Taoist priests and shamans. Don't let this intro scare you though. Most of us are syncretic at heart. Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, Occult, "New Age", Integral... As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path. Though we can get rowdy at times, we all do our best to keep it civil. We are, almost as a rule, rather strange, but we have good hearts and even better senses of humor. If you are not already a member, registration is a three step process. First create a username for yourself. Make sure you use a valid email address because, next step, check your email and validate your email address. The final step to full membership; go to The Lobby forum and create a new post introducing yourself to the group, and telling us a little about yourself. It's just a little ritual we have here, your post can be as short or as long as you'd like. Again, welcome to The Tao Bums.

thank you. :P

Edited by mikaelz

. This is an informal community created to discuss Tao (Dao), particularly as is expressed in key philosophical texts such as the well known Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu,

I can understand peoples reluctance to see thread after thread on NWO and conspiracy in the taoist discussion forum, but the Tao Te Ching (at least the translations I've read) have more than one chapter on government and how to rule. Doesn't that make the original post relevant to the Tao?

I can understand peoples reluctance to see thread after thread on NWO and conspiracy in the taoist discussion forum, but the Tao Te Ching (at least the translations I've read) have more than one chapter on government and how to rule. Doesn't that make the original post relevant to the Tao?

Lol, read the whole post. It pretty much says feel free to post anything. That's why I put it there.

And yes thank you for the Lao-Tsu point. I agree.

Seth

guy you must let go of all worldly affairs and issues if u want to attain enlightenment...

although the NEW WORLD ORDER thing i beleve is complete FACT you still cannot get attatched and distracted by it.

you have to make a choice and choose your path do you want to

-stay and fight?

or

-save your self and obtain enlightenment...

and who knows mabey you can come back and make changes after..

im going to seek enlightenment first...

but thats just me i guess

In a way, NWO and enlightenment have a lot in common. Everyone have heard about them but no one is a part of it. :D

This is the one place i think we should talk about this. There is no one's opinion i trust more than that of other taoists.

So with that.

I believe that the elite really do want to push this new world order as fast as possible. For various reasons and they are all bad.

I am ex military i was trained in counter terrorism and i believe that this is the time for all practitioners of energy arts to be currently and actively practicing their art. This is not the time to be slacking on your training.

In many situations I think about these two alternatives; whether it is better to fight/help or to leave it alone and work on myself. Often it is a dilemma.

I absolutely believe the so-called NWO and Enlightenment are intertwined, in some fasion. Really what we are talking about when we refer to the NWO is the elitist, corporate mentality that is the psychological make-up of many people in industry and government. Moreover, really what we are talking about is the perineal issue of the master-slave relationship as it has evolved throughout history - it's just got a lot more sophisticated and high-tech...the matrix, if you will. If you look at the very nature of fiat money-creation, taxation, fines, etc you can clearly see it is a mechanism for control and that people are indeed being controlled by so-called free-market capitalism, etc. Furthermore, when addressing this topic, I find the very nature of external authourity to be an extraordinary fascinating point - be it that of religious institutions, schools, government, the you-know-what-they-say mentality. The authourity that has risen up around us, so to speak, has squelched and drowned our inner authourity, from a collective stand-point. God has a new face.

It is a stepping stone for some people who have chosen a slightly more intellectual approach to the path and it has importance and it is real. But one most go beyond it, in my humble opinion.

But nah, it's all a conspiracy right? :blink:

Sign in to follow this