Sign in to follow this  
Owledge

Kunlun energy simply ling chi?

The descriptions are always so vague: Not kundalini, more yin-ish, magnetic, divine.

Isn't it simply the said-to-be highest form of chi, the "ling chi" that is also used in Reiki?

I have had Reiki described to me as something else entirely, but sometimes, from different teachers different termonology is used and it muddles the topic.

I have heard Reiki as being akashic. And the Kunlun and being magnetic chi. It does tend to get confusing. I'd think that a discussion with that man who teaches Kunlun might be important.

Guest winpro07

its closer to shakti from an accurate descriptor. But this is alchemy and this 'enegy' refines several times.

there are many stages and no one believes till they 'see' it

Edited by winpro07

From a comparison of the mentioned terms it get this picture:

linq chi (chinese) = akasha (japanese) = Shakti (indian) = orgone / zero point- / space- / quantum vacuum- / life-energy et. al.

I admit it's complex, it's just that the descriptions of ling chi seem to match those of the other terms.

Yin could simply be the unrefined form of this divine energy while yang is the unrefined form of Kundalini.

Very interesting matter, these stages of quality of energies. One connection between spirituality and technology that might lead to insights in both fields is that it is said the efficacy of a "Joe Cell" can be diminished by negative emotions practiced near it.

Edited by Hardyg

When you apply your conceptual framework to reality, you miss out on the reality.

Hmm, that's quite interesting!

All too often in fields like science, both in ancient times and in modern, people have come up with such complex theoretical frameworks. Everything is accounted for. Then they observe "reality", so to speak, and what happens?

Their model fails!

Eventually people come to a new model, one that makes everything fit. Everyone is nice and happy. Then we discover something new... and the model fails again!

When you apply your conceptual framework to reality, you miss out on the reality.

If we had the technology to measure various "qi", and the still more subtle "whatever" that makes up the various "qi", we would be in a position to answer the question. As we are not, we can only compare the characteristics or aspects that are observable.

Lets note that the human body has various ways to "create" various qi, and these are dependent upon a certain formation of nadis; also things like breathing, posture, and intent play a role in what type of qi is created.

So comparing kunlun, the letting go, the posture, with Reiki's simple intent (plus an atunement that I assume changes/creates the nadis structure), we see the contrast in how the qi is created.

There are quite a few similarities too, the detox, healing, revitalizing aspects.

I'd conclude that there is elements of each in the other but they are not the same.

And then theres the old solution of the Zen monk batting us on the head saying, does this noise matter?

Sign in to follow this