sunshine

Once in a while...

Overall, I like this guy a lot.

I think his description of the "dark force" is crude and has the nature of a simpleminded comic book story of good vs. evil.

However, as I read it, I notice many footnotes where this guy has updated his understanding. So we can see that this person is a work in progress. That's wonderful. You just don't see that often. Mostly what you see is a picture of a person that doesn't evolve. Here we can sense how he has evolved over time. I like that.

Second thing I like, is the kind of questions he's asking and the manner in which he examines convention. That's excellent. I am certain that he will become completely enlightened and completely free soon. Why? Because he's asking the right questions. He's gone beyond dumb mindless spiritual-materialistic practices and traditions and started looking at the core issues such as the nature of identity and the true motivation behind action etc. He's truly thinking for himself and he's no dummy.

A person like that would make a good friend for any serious wisdom lover.

In his thinking he's head and shoulders above 99% of the books I read, even the "highest" ones. His insight into reincarnation is truly great. Spot on. He demystified it and showed what I believe is the truth. While he does venture into crude descriptions of the dark force, he drops off gems like this:

Contrary to almost universally held belief among healers, mystics, psychics and 'New Age' movements, the people with the most deep awareness, 'inner' knowledge and inner freedom, who are all strong healers and have potential to quickly reach enlightenment, are NOT old souls who have evolved over very many soul incarnations, but are direct incarnations of fundamental consciousness itself, without souls! It is they who are the pure ones, who haven't (yet) got tampered with, distorted and loaded by obfuscational programming by the dark force to reduce the depth of their awareness and increase their level of confusion and misunderstanding of themselves and all around them.

and

I have now come to understand that, contrary to almost universal belief on the subject, the soul is nothing more than a dysfunctional or pathological manifestation. A truly well functioning person, has instead of a soul a pure continuum of consciousness extending between fundamental consciousness and the conceptual, conscious mind - the soul being defined actually by an obstructive 'level' of programming and fixed or rigid preconceptions lying between the person's 'mind' and fundamental consciousness and thus distorting and indeed disrupting the continuum of consciousness.

and many many more. I'm more than willing to put up with some junky (to my mind) material if I can find gems like these.

I wish more people shared that deeply of their thoughts.

Edited by goldisheavy

I like how he is put off by all of the 'entities' no matter who/what they are. Total self-reliance. It's refreshing to see.

It seems clear to me that anyone dealing with entities or beings of any kind for spirituality is going down a horribly wrong path.

I will review the site further...

When first learning spirituality, I had to change my beliefs from the "ghost" story and child-like (Wow!) Energy - spirits - enlightenment, "Oh my!"

I started meditation and started working on mudras and ansanas. Feeling energy and practicing trance states.

After which I met my Reiki teacher who attuned and taught me Reiki. I'd say that from a period of two years my mind and belief system broke down several times and I find myself building back from the foundations, again and again. Even now with a much more solid foundation than before I find that my beliefs still change, as I come to learn that some of the things I used to believe in are/were based on ideas or picked up from what others have told me.

If I haven't kept such an open mind and been "flexible" I might have become paraniod or gone insane by now.

It's important to do the ground work, study what interests you and do you excersises, either it can be meditation or martial arts or any other sort of practice. I just want to warn against becoming to set in one attitude or set of beliefs. Beliefs change. Sometimes meditation and energy work forces those changes on you or else problems arise.

After looking at it more, I'm very disappointed.

He dowses using various methods to find out that using a green adventurine sphere on a jade base is the key to self realization and dissolution of all dark forces, yet claims that his method isn't influenced by these dark forces.

:blink:

I like his enthusiasm, and it'd be great if a stone could assist in actual spiritual progress and exorcism...but that is not the case. If there are dark forces at work through people and things, how can he know that his energy testing methods and stones aren't influenced? Perhaps he is being fooled!

He's a very honest guy when it comes to his experiences. I think he may actually have had an enlightenment experience. I would be his friend. But I don't believe in his methods at all.

I think his description of the "dark force" is crude and has the nature of a simpleminded comic book story of good vs. evil.

If you don't mind... have you ever actually stated the same above words somewhere else already about him? Not that I am paranoid (although I might get it)... but actually he cites these exact same words on his webpage... so it could be you adopted them from there? Or he is actually a member of this forum?

You would just help me get my thoughts straight. I feel a little bit weird anyway right now and could need some true grounding...

"Scotty": I understand your disappointment. I was and am wondering about this myself... although for several reasons not too much.

What hits me most in the moment is that it could indeed be true that ALL of our thoughts about enlightenment, ascension, energy, karma etc.... is actually creating "manifest" but still illusionary worlds of their own... with every thought-input from our side we establish worlds we indeed might move towards to, but away from true realization.

just some thoughts

Harry

Grats goldisheavy, he quoted you :P

"

And I saw in a forum post the statement, referring to my writings, "I think his description of the "dark force" is crude and has the nature of a simpleminded comic book story of good vs. evil."

"

The guy has some interesting things to say, but for the most part, I don't buy into his dark side conspiracy. I also noticed he has no qualms whatsoever with writing endless pages of endless diatribe. (no offense mr. ClarityOB, you seem like a well rounded, intelligent individual if you happen to be reading this, just seems like you have a bit too much time on your hands)

:)