Sign in to follow this  
Guest winpro07

Free Will and good intent

Guest winpro07

The San Fransisco Bay and its tributaries have been very polluted for a long time.

I would like to ask for Seven hundred and seventy seven wishes, prayers or just intent

be placed on this thread then to be infused into a bottle of water here that came from

a very special place. If I receive 777 notes i will take the water to the Golden Gate Bridge

and pour it in. All water is connected... life is water -literally. A small good and subtle intent

changes much. What will the collective will of 777 show?

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

We are intrinsically connected, nature and humanity. The environment appears in trouble but great nature is not. Her will is constant. The human civilization appears to be is great trouble as well but the soul of man is eternal and unaffected by appearance. Great nature is absolutely subtle and follows Humanities subtle intent. It is our collective will that binds us and changes our experience of nature and the world of man.

All we have left is our good and subtle intent...Why are we not using it to change what we ALL know is wrong in this world right now.

Hopelessness

I know i have felt this. It seems unavoidable when ever i come into contact with one more piece of

bad news about the world and environment. it is painfully clear that individually and maybe even as group however large that real change is not possible at this point, at least not by Doing.

I have been asked to suggest that our collective intent alone is all needed to turn the tide. That Nature listens and knows our good will. That right intent of just one has always been enough and that the good will of many will forever change our world. now

all are welcome to post here or PM to me. Anything that you have affinity for.

My individual intent is for the water of the world. The ocean and the water of life in our own bodies is perfectly connected. We are one and the force that binds creation together is found in great abundance in water.

My wish is simply "be well"

I think this is a wonderful idea.Whats your plan and how can I help?

Edited by winpro07

I join you in your intent, so with strong, clear intent bring the clear, vibrancy of water back into being.

Hopelessness, as you say, is this not just another excuse we have given ourselves??

Keep me posted as we move quickly and clearly toward 777

Guest winpro07

I join you in your intent, so with strong, clear intent bring the clear, vibrancy of water back into being.

Hopelessness, as you say, is this not just another excuse we have given ourselves??

Keep me posted as we move quickly and clearly toward 777

Thank you very much!

If all you're asking is my good intentions towards water purity, and an expression of those good intentions here, then count me in !

If all you're asking is my good intentions towards water purity, and an expression of those good intentions here, then count me in !

Ditto.

May children get out of school & play in the clean waters. May fish, in schools, do likewise.

B)

Guest winpro07

thank you

Hi all. Just wanted to share this with you and hope that you can take part!

On March 28, 2009 at 8:30 p.m. local time, World Wildlife Fund is asking individuals, businesses, governments and organizations around the world to turn off their lights for one hour -- Earth Hour -- to make a global statement of concern about climate change, to demonstrate their commitment to finding solutions and to save precious energy.

Turn out. Take action. Be part of this historic event!

A total of 950 cities around the world in 74 countries have pledged to participate, including Paris, London, Hong Kong, Rome, Beijing, Nairobi and Moscow. Paris and 27 other French cities announced they'll take part in Earth Hour, with the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame going dark.

Excitement is building all over the US and around the world.

Thank you,

The Earth Hour Team

www.earthhourus.org

PS. Perhaps this is the perfect hour for everyone to light a candle and say a prayer to help resolve the many crises globally.

The San Fransisco Bay and its tributaries have been very polluted for a long time.

I would like to ask for Seven hundred and seventy seven wishes, prayers or just intent

be placed on this thread then to be infused into a bottle of water here that came from

a very special place. If I receive 777 notes i will take the water to the Golden Gate Bridge

and pour it in. All water is connected... life is water -literally. A small good and subtle intent

changes much. What will the collective will of 777 show?

Guest winpro07

the 8oz ocean says "thank-you"

Here's to gardens. As individuals we can't save the whole earth, but we can till a little of it. :)

Let the water be clean, pure and untainted. Fresh and clear let our children's children drink and swim. Let it heal them and sustain them. Let love permeate us all and unveil to us our true nature.

unityj.jpg

Edited by rodgerj

Guest winpro07

Thank you

shall i post a pic of the water?

Guest winpro07

Respect for water is like the respect mother nature has for us.

Opening our line of communication by honoring her presence in

the elements Heals the elements within our self.

Water (most yin)

Season: Winter

Climate: Cold

Emotion: Fear (descends the QI)

Organs: Kidney and Bladder

Color: Blue / Black

Phase: Gestation / Regeneration

Virtue: Wisdom

Psycho‐spiritual issues: Our will or drive, our relationship to power, how we cultivate or expend our

reserves, phobias, fearlessness, apathy or force of will.

Healing Sound: Wooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by winpro07

I join the intent. with a blow from my heart I send memory of vibrating clear mountainwater to every One body.

thank you winpro for your latest posts.

Sign in to follow this