Sign in to follow this  
Owledge

Golden Flower boosted my K1

Some days ago I experimented with Golden Flower for quite some time, but the typical effect didn't occur, so I began to assume that the additional practices in the book make no sense before having met Max, but now it helped. During Kunlun 1, I no longer had bouning legs, but also didn't feel any energy flow. Like dried up, reached a dead end. I couldn't avoid mild frustration about that.

This time, after I felt that my hands had become slightly energetic/magnetic, I started Golden Flower and did it for many minutes. Again no 'final effect', but man, did it boost my system! The leg-bouncing was back - and strong! My pulse accelerated and I just told me to keep it smooth and not hurry. I did several upward movements with the mudra, and one time kept it at head level and that had an increasing effect over time. Several times I had a faint, strange sensation at the touching point between the eyebrows (hard to describe - like the skin under the thumbs was moving).

Usually during the upwards movement, when I reached heart level, the legs stopped bouncing, and every time this happened, I could feel a powerful, smooth energy flow in my torso, and when I then moved to the final position, it had the greatest effect.

And the technique that Yoda described several times - re-opening the feet by spreading the toes - always gives me a kind of instant upwards energy impulse.

After thorough closedown I'm still feeling a little bit spacey now and my eyes are - without any effort - wide open.

Edited by Hardyg

Tried the same again. No 'special effects' this time.

Kunlun sessions really are unpredictable. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this