Sign in to follow this  
Mokona

Hi my name is Jimmy

I'm looking to increase the effectiveness of my practice. I started energy work in my teens after hearing many "True" ghost stories and one accidental projection into the void.

I'm 22 now, and my life is in an entirely new set of circumstances and stresses. Therefore, I feel the need to start back at the beginning of my energy practices, and am learning how to work out "psyche" issues and work out mental 'walls and blocks'

I was a Reiki master, and used to think that Reiki was so easy, great fun, and enjoyed healing people with it and it made me so happy to see the great results it had in people, either it healed people emotionally, mentally, or physically, or I used it as a means to show people how to use energy. I've even done alot of "attuning" people to it. I attracted a wolf spirit, I found that to be interesting. I don't feel I should post everything that I've experienced since so much of it is "weird."

I found The Tao Bums after reading 4 of Glenn Morris's books "Path notes..Shadow Strategies...Martial Art Madness...Crawfish.."... i was looking for gorups to work with, ended up finding Hoshin.us and ya'll here. I found that Mr Morris had so many cool experiences that confirmed stuff that had happened to me, and had created an incredible guide to getting even better and having more fun experiences.

I can't bring myself to use Reiki anymore. I feel stuck, stressed, and "bummed" i can't seem to concentrate in meditation anymore, and when I view myself I get a visual of a bright yellow light and an (angry?) lion.

I feel that the thing I need is to find better ways to deal with my 'stress - have been attempting making a journal in hopes I can find some core issues that have been walling up my evolution and finding a way to move past and deal with my current frustrations.

My goals are to further explore the universe and become proficient at projection, also to increase my inner power and capablities. Healing only being one area I want to further master. (I don't really consider myself much of a master at it all yet though)

I saw the KAP program and hope to attend a workshop in the future if possible as well. I've recieved Shaktipat from my Reiki teacher, distantly - I don't feel that he had enough charge and I don't resonate with everything he practices - so I'm trying new stuff, seeing what my heart tells me.. My heart tells me to continue in this learning and practicing and doing.. Even though its been difficult at times.. its like a fire to keep going. I feel like I'm buring sometimes, that I have to keep going, the thing most in my way is my quickness to become frustrated..

i thought it was weird to mention feeling like I'm burning and passionate about spirtuality at first, I went to one workshop and it seemed that my desire was something that could be seen in my aura. The guy who first caught it was asking why it looked like I was on fire. its amazing that something like desire or drive to learn can be seen in the energy.. I can't see auras.

Anyway, chances are i've totally lost my train of thought and am just rambeling about things I think have been interesting or cool.. Don't think I've ever written so much on a forum before about myself..Feels funny to do so.

My spelling and grammer is terrible. So I apologize for it - I'll try and keep my posts really clear and organized in the future. This introduction just sorta spilled out and i didn't feel up to cleaning the mess.

if Sean reads this.. I tried joining the forum from my work email before under the user name "jimmy" it didn't work, so I apologize for what was probably annoying emails..

I hope by joining I can talk to experienced individuals and learn a bit more about what I can do to reach my goals.

Hi and welcome,

Your spelling is better than most on here by the way.

:)

I'm looking to increase the effectiveness of my practice. I started energy work in my teens after hearing many "True" ghost stories and one accidental projection into the void.

I'm 22 now, and my life is in an entirely new set of circumstances and stresses. Therefore, I feel the need to start back at the beginning of my energy practices, and am learning how to work out "psyche" issues and work out mental 'walls and blocks'

I was a Reiki master, and used to think that Reiki was so easy, great fun, and enjoyed healing people with it and it made me so happy to see the great results it had in people, either it healed people emotionally, mentally, or physically, or I used it as a means to show people how to use energy. I've even done alot of "attuning" people to it. I attracted a wolf spirit, I found that to be interesting. I don't feel I should post everything that I've experienced since so much of it is "weird."

I found The Tao Bums after reading 4 of Glenn Morris's books "Path notes..Shadow Strategies...Martial Art Madness...Crawfish.."... i was looking for gorups to work with, ended up finding Hoshin.us and ya'll here. I found that Mr Morris had so many cool experiences that confirmed stuff that had happened to me, and had created an incredible guide to getting even better and having more fun experiences.

I can't bring myself to use Reiki anymore. I feel stuck, stressed, and "bummed" i can't seem to concentrate in meditation anymore, and when I view myself I get a visual of a bright yellow light and an (angry?) lion.

I feel that the thing I need is to find better ways to deal with my 'stress - have been attempting making a journal in hopes I can find some core issues that have been walling up my evolution and finding a way to move past and deal with my current frustrations.

My goals are to further explore the universe and become proficient at projection, also to increase my inner power and capablities. Healing only being one area I want to further master. (I don't really consider myself much of a master at it all yet though)

I saw the KAP program and hope to attend a workshop in the future if possible as well. I've recieved Shaktipat from my Reiki teacher, distantly - I don't feel that he had enough charge and I don't resonate with everything he practices - so I'm trying new stuff, seeing what my heart tells me.. My heart tells me to continue in this learning and practicing and doing.. Even though its been difficult at times.. its like a fire to keep going. I feel like I'm buring sometimes, that I have to keep going, the thing most in my way is my quickness to become frustrated..

i thought it was weird to mention feeling like I'm burning and passionate about spirtuality at first, I went to one workshop and it seemed that my desire was something that could be seen in my aura. The guy who first caught it was asking why it looked like I was on fire. its amazing that something like desire or drive to learn can be seen in the energy.. I can't see auras.

Anyway, chances are i've totally lost my train of thought and am just rambeling about things I think have been interesting or cool.. Don't think I've ever written so much on a forum before about myself..Feels funny to do so.

My spelling and grammer is terrible. So I apologize for it - I'll try and keep my posts really clear and organized in the future. This introduction just sorta spilled out and i didn't feel up to cleaning the mess.

if Sean reads this.. I tried joining the forum from my work email before under the user name "jimmy" it didn't work, so I apologize for what was probably annoying emails..

I hope by joining I can talk to experienced individuals and learn a bit more about what I can do to reach my goals.

hello mokona - pretty coherent 'mess' - welcome.

Sign in to follow this