Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Operation Mind Seed - MUST SEE

Well, China just put out a proposal yesterday to form a global currency:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090325/ap_on_...bal_currency_12

And Obama rejected it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090325/bs_af..._20090325032632 :P

Eh, tail wagging the dog here.

The IMF has already proposed a super global currency...

And while China makes a far more convenient scapegoat for our financial crisis, this unfortunately obscures the fact that most of our debt is actually not owed to them, but...the FRB!

Estimated_ownership_of_treasury_securities_by_year.gif

Estimated_ownership_of_US_Treasury_securities_by_category_0608.jpg

Which in itself is a private and arguably "foreign" entity. But, gawd forbid the lamestream media ever point a finger at the FRB, given that the Reuters/AP news...is owned by the House of Rothschild...who also just happens to be the largest shareholder in...the FRB. :lol:

NzLIz27GqWs

Guest winpro07

benzine in the public drink water. A powerful amnesiac.

Eh, tail wagging the dog here.

The IMF has already proposed a super global currency...

And while China makes a far more convenient scapegoat for our financial crisis, this unfortunately obscures the fact that most of our debt is actually not owed to them, but...the FRB!

Estimated_ownership_of_treasury_securities_by_year.gif

Estimated_ownership_of_US_Treasury_securities_by_category_0608.jpg

Which in itself is a private and arguably "foreign" entity. But, gawd forbid the lamestream media ever point a finger at the FRB, given that the Reuters/AP news...is owned by the House of Rothschild...who also just happens to be the largest shareholder in...the FRB. :lol:

NzLIz27GqWs

great post vortex!!

What's the solution? If you believe it then you're labeled a conspiracy theorist if you dont then you're labeled as brain washed.

edit: BTW, I believe I'm just asking what the solution is.

Edited by h.uriahr

I believe there are some elites that dream of something like world domination. Will they succeed? I don't think so. The first person that tries to implant me with a chip will die a horrible and painful death. I'd rather die without medical coverage and I'd rather be blown up by terrorists 10 times in a row than to be implanted with a chip like some dog. Hell, I wouldn't even do that to my dog. If my dog runs away, it's the right decision for him.

Thanks and yes, what Is the solution?

I think that even if we got major awareness out there, all they would have to do is let us stew in the worse end of the economic collapse until we were so hungry and scared that we would happily accept their 'Solution'.

So what are the options, and what will it take?

Can it be done?

I like to think so, but it's going to take work...

One Idea I have is to make a global action web site, discussion centre, where people who don't know what to do can get inspired, print out give away flyers, download information dvd's to share, organise mass protests, organise Harassment of the bankers at their speaking events, and we can make a tidy Profit off the site as well, ( :lol: just kidding).

Does anyone know if there is anything like this out there already? I think it should be sort of unaffiliated, Alex Jones is too much like a W.W.F. commentator (but bless his good work) . David Ike is probably a stooge in place so that when this gets more serious, the Media has the perfect person to discredit the whole movement with.

-" Look, these people leading this movement actually believe that the government officials, Are Alien Satinist Nazi Reptile creatures!!!"- David Ike should be left out of all projects for public awareness.

Funny.

This is where we suddenly 'forget' all the 'We are one' stuff?

If we don't forget that, then I conclude that we are doing it all to ourselves. We're already doing it!

The question I want to know the answer to would be 'Why?'

What's the solution? If you believe it then you're labeled a conspiracy theorist if you dont then you're labeled as brain washed.

edit: BTW, I believe I'm just asking what the solution is.

Call yourself an "alternative historian" (if you've done enough research into alternative non-syndicated sources of history, of course), and call the other party "coincidence theorists"-- after accumulating a good amount of evidence pointing to the fact that the only alternative to the "conspiracy" explanation must be the "several thousand accidental events all leading to one and the same outcome" explanation.

E.g., you could congratulate "coincidence theorists" on being staunch true believers in things like... hmm... say, an accidental terrorist attack unrelated to the accidental Patriot act that followed chronologically only by accident, and was totally unrelated to the accidental ongoing and accelerating process of dismantling of everybody's constitutional rights, which of course has absolutely nothing to do with a completely accidental process of demolition of economy and a completely unrelated war, which only accidentally has led to a completely accidental enrichment of a few military-supplies cartels whose leading members only accidentally include the Bin Ladens and the Bushes, which of course only accidentally coincides with accumulation of power and wealth unheard of on this planet in fewer hands than ever in history which is of course even accidentally impossible to link to absolutely and totally unrelated suffering of a few billion accidentally TV-watching, newspaper-reading, this-way-only-informed human beings. And so on.

You won't convince them of course -- the stuff in their drinking water is a CNS suppressor (accidentally, of course) and they have the misfortune of being more sensitive to its effects than you or me, so they do deserve compassion if not information (for which they have no use because -- remember -- they are true believers, and beliefs have no use for information at all, let alone non-syndicated, non-approved by the bosses kind.) But at least you won't be the one stuck with a nasty-sounding, character-assassinating, stupidity-implying label anymore. That's a start...

Edited by Taomeow

Call yourself an "alternative historian" (if you've done enough research into alternative non-syndicated sources of history, of course), and call the other party "coincidence theorists"-- after accumulating a good amount of evidence pointing to the fact that the only alternative to the "conspiracy" explanation must be the "several thousand accidental events all leading to one and the same outcome" explanation.

E.g., you could congratulate "coincidence theorists" on being staunch true believers in things like... hmm... say, an accidental terrorist attack unrelated to the accidental Patriot act that followed chronologically only by accident, and was totally unrelated to the accidental ongoing and accelerating process of dismantling of everybody's constitutional rights, which of course has absolutely nothing to do with a completely accidental process of demolition of economy and a completely unrelated war, which only accidentally has led to a completely accidental enrichment of a few military-supplies cartels whose leading members only accidentally include the Bin Ladens and the Bushes, which of course only accidentally coincides with accumulation of power and wealth unheard of on this planet in fewer hands than ever in history which is of course even accidentally impossible to link to absolutely and totally unrelated suffering of a few billion accidentally TV-watching, newspaper-reading, this-way-only-informed human beings. And so on.

You won't convince them of course -- the stuff in their drinking water is a CNS suppressor (accidentally, of course) and they have the misfortune of being more sensitive to its effects than you or me, so they do deserve compassion if not information (for which they have no use because -- remember -- they are true believers, and beliefs have no use for information at all, let alone non-syndicated, non-approved by the bosses kind.) But at least you won't be the one stuck with a nasty-sounding, character-assassinating, stupidity-implying label anymore. That's a start...

i always love your posts, maybe its how you right them, i don't know. what would you recommend be done? buy water filters? buy a gun? what

Ct9xzXUQLuY

lol, did you watch that full video?

lol, did you watch that full video?

I just watched that clip but not the whole meeting but the title on the video is not accurate, perhaps the poster is giving his own interpretation and reading hidden cues.

i always love your posts, maybe its how you right them, i don't know. what would you recommend be done? buy water filters? buy a gun? what

Thank you... reciprocated! :)

Well, the only thing I could do is say what it is that I, personally, am doing -- I don't have a universal recipe.

Here's how I go about it:

1. Try to stay informed, and take the time and patience to contemplate and analyze the information -- don't buy everything, don't reject everything, just let it accumulate into a hypersaturated solution and crystallize into some clear understanding eventually. Things you hear, things you notice, indirect evidence, direct experience, the 'feel' of things... how does it feel to be lined up and shot... no wait, not shot, I mean, searched... at the airport, e.g.? how does it feel to be handled impersonally, like an object, by an impersonal, objectified machine -- by people who are paid to not behave as people, by systems that don't behave any other way than automatically -- how does if feel to be reduced to an object of handling which the machine is set up to crush the second this object tries to exhibit human feelings, human behavior?..

2. Invest in metaphysical solutions, but don't place all your eggs in this particular basket. Learn to be strong inside, try to be strong externally to the extent possible. Work on that because the machine crushes weakness first, doesn't mean it can't crush strength if it's a big enough mean enough machine... but still... Don't set yourself up to go quietly into the night. This is spiritual death with or without physical one, far as I'm concerned.

3. Play it by ear, be alert, try to visualize what it is that you, personally, would be able to do for yourself and your loved ones in the worst case scenario. E.g., I had a dream. I call it The Dream of the Red Suitcase. In that dream, the worst case scenario started unfolding and I wasn't ready, which was symbolized by a Red Suitcase that I should have packed long ago for just such a possibility, and when I rushed to grab it, with the last-escape route about to close within minutes, turned out my Red Suitcase was lying there in the middle of my bedroom, open, only half packed, with stuff that was supposed to go in it strewn about, with no chance I could possibly have enough time to pack it now. So... if you get a lesson like that from whatever source -- say your higher self -- pay attention and do something about it... What exactly, I don't know. I don't even know yet what it is exactly that goes into my own Red Suitcase... Try to figure out what it is that must go into yours, and take it from there?..

didn't David Icke say Bush is a reptilian shape shifter?

he's in this video?

:::hits Back button:::

guy you must let go of all worldly affairs and issues if u want to attain enlightenment...

although the NEW WORLD ORDER thing i beleve is complete FACT you still cannot get attatched and distracted by it.

you have to make a choice and choose your path do you want to

-stay and fight?

or

-save your self and obtain enlightenment...

and who knows mabey you can come back and make changes after..

im going to seek enlightenment first...

but thats just me i guess

Thank you... reciprocated! :)

Well, the only thing I could do is say what it is that I, personally, am doing -- I don't have a universal recipe.

Here's how I go about it:

1. Try to stay informed, and take the time and patience to contemplate and analyze the information -- don't buy everything, don't reject everything, just let it accumulate into a hypersaturated solution and crystallize into some clear understanding eventually. Things you hear, things you notice, indirect evidence, direct experience, the 'feel' of things... how does it feel to be lined up and shot... no wait, not shot, I mean, searched... at the airport, e.g.? how does it feel to be handled impersonally, like an object, by an impersonal, objectified machine -- by people who are paid to not behave as people, by systems that don't behave any other way than automatically -- how does if feel to be reduced to an object of handling which the machine is set up to crush the second this object tries to exhibit human feelings, human behavior?..

2. Invest in metaphysical solutions, but don't place all your eggs in this particular basket. Learn to be strong inside, try to be strong externally to the extent possible. Work on that because the machine crushes weakness first, doesn't mean it can't crush strength if it's a big enough mean enough machine... but still... Don't set yourself up to go quietly into the night. This is spiritual death with or without physical one, far as I'm concerned.

3. Play it by ear, be alert, try to visualize what it is that you, personally, would be able to do for yourself and your loved ones in the worst case scenario. E.g., I had a dream. I call it The Dream of the Red Suitcase. In that dream, the worst case scenario started unfolding and I wasn't ready, which was symbolized by a Red Suitcase that I should have packed long ago for just such a possibility, and when I rushed to grab it, with the last-escape route about to close within minutes, turned out my Red Suitcase was lying there in the middle of my bedroom, open, only half packed, with stuff that was supposed to go in it strewn about, with no chance I could possibly have enough time to pack it now. So... if you get a lesson like that from whatever source -- say your higher self -- pay attention and do something about it... What exactly, I don't know. I don't even know yet what it is exactly that goes into my own Red Suitcase... Try to figure out what it is that must go into yours, and take it from there?..

points taken. thanks.

Very persuasive... David Icke, Fox news, out of context sound bites, no facts... I'm convinced...

Exactly.

Exactly.

There's thousands of very bad youtube entries on the subjects under discussion. Laughably unconvincing, outright crazy, or unskillfully (well, skillfully too) mixing truths with lies and utterly discrediting the former with the latter. It's hard to tell how much of it is amateurish inefficiency of delivery and how much, purposeful poisoning of the well. Just like with taoist disciplines, it's always better to go to the source in order to find out what it's all about. Take Icke, e.g.. I've heard about him some fifteen years ago and shrugged him off as another lunatic, maybe bigger than most. But my opinion at the time was derived from having "heard about him," not from "hearing him out." Then one of his books wound up in my hands by sheer accident, and I had to change my opinion. It's like with Max... ;) once you know the guy, you might change your opinion.

The thing with Icke is, forget the reptilian shapeshifters for a moment and notice instead that he predicted a whole bunch of political, economic, social events in the then-near future based on his research that became reality just as predicted, with uncanny accuracy. That's what made some people who aren't exactly stupid start to take him a tad more seriously. Can you accurately predict the future of the global developments, say, three, four, ten years into it? If you were to prove, by the fact that everything you predicted had then come to pass, that you can, I'd probably listen to what you have to say about how it is that you do it. Icke does it by following current events back into history whence they flow -- and doing stupendous amounts of dogged and accurate research -- and going all the way to the source. In doing so, he eventually hits some interesting premises that do sound like lunacy -- if you don't follow the exact root he traces and just jump to conclusions. But the thing is, he doesn't jump to conclusions. Right or wrong, it's all documented... and I've always thought that the very best way to really understand the present and predict the future is to trace back a phenomenon's 'lineage.' Where things come from tells a lot about where they're going...

Edited by Taomeow

There's thousands of very bad youtube entries on the subjects under discussion. Laughably unconvincing, outright crazy, or unskillfully (well, skillfully too) mixing truths with lies and utterly discrediting the former with the latter. It's hard to tell how much of it is amateurish inefficiency of delivery and how much, purposeful poisoning of the well. Just like with taoist disciplines, it's always better to go to the source in order to find out what it's all about. Take Icke, e.g.. I've heard about him some fifteen years ago and shrugged him off as another lunatic, maybe bigger than most. But my opinion at the time was derived from having "heard about him," not from "hearing him out." Then one of his books wound up in my hands by sheer accident, and I had to change my opinion. It's like with Max... ;) once you know the guy, you might change your opinion.

The thing with Icke is, forget the reptilian shapeshifters for a moment and notice instead that he predicted a whole bunch of political, economic, social events in the then-near future based on his research that became reality just as predicted, with uncanny accuracy. That's what made some people who aren't exactly stupid start to take him a tad more seriously. Can you accurately predict the future of the global developments, say, three, four, ten years into it? If you were to prove, by the fact that everything you predicted had then come to pass, that you can, I'd probably listen to what you have to say about how it is that you do it. Icke does it by following current events back into history whence they flow -- and doing stupendous amounts of dogged and accurate research -- and going all the way to the source. In doing so, he eventually hits some interesting premises that do sound like lunacy -- if you don't follow the exact root he traces and just jump to conclusions. But the thing is, he doesn't jump to conclusions. Right or wrong, it's all documented... and I've always thought that the very best way to really understand the present and predict the future is to trace back a phenomenon's 'lineage.' Where things come from tells a lot about where they're going...

I have read a number of Icke books and I have to say I found numbers of dodgy miss quotes, miss representations and massive jumps of 'Logic' to support his theory's. I cant Put the reptilian thing aside because he/it gets dragged up so often when discussing Conspiracy Fact.

If he is a government stooge, then his Info/predictions will be as close to the truth as possible. I really think that when the NWO heat is on, and the first resistance is building, there will be a large Media discrediting campaign with Icke as one of the Heralds of the 'Nut case' fringe.

Some thing like - "Look they believe this: (truth) and this: (truth) and this: (Satanic reptilian Schizophrenia), so they are obviously all lunatics, standing in they way of the Earths one chance for world peace and unity"

I think that even if he is not a government plant, He should be left out of anything that is trying to spread awareness to the Masses.

Thanks though Taomeow, I love your posts. :)

I have read a number of Icke books and I have to say I found numbers of dodgy miss quotes, miss representations and massive jumps of 'Logic' to support his theory's. I cant Put the reptilian thing aside because he/it gets dragged up so often when discussing Conspiracy Fact.

If he is a government stooge, then his Info/predictions will be as close to the truth as possible. I really think that when the NWO heat is on, and the first resistance is building, there will be a large Media discrediting campaign with Icke as one of the Heralds of the 'Nut case' fringe.

Some thing like - "Look they believe this: (truth) and this: (truth) and this: (Satanic reptilian Schizophrenia), so they are obviously all lunatics, standing in they way of the Earths one chance for world peace and unity"

I think that even if he is not a government plant, He should be left out of anything that is trying to spread awareness to the Masses.

Thanks though Taomeow, I love your posts. :)

Thank you, Seth!

I agree with your analysis completely, and I have no idea how and why he knows what he knows, a government-implanted provocateur is a realistic possibility, though the accusation would have to be substantiated by at least one fact, IMO, something I currently don't have -- not one... doesn't mean they don't exist, of course. But then there's another thing... more up our collective metaphysical alley, so to speak (we're primarily a metaphysical forum after all! ;) )... so... the story goes he went to Peru and took ayahuaska, and that's what got him started with all the weirdness and all the revelations and then supposedly all the research was undertaken to figure out what the f... This one little fact (IF it's a fact, I dunno) might explain the far-out stories of his very differently. Ayahuaska is notorious (through millennia of native use in shamanic rituals) for opening up communication with other dimensions and other worlds, even other galaxies (sic), and native American "vegetalista" shamans were talking about strange interspecies communication for thousands of years, some of them veritably intergalactic. Have you seen Mayan and Incan, pre-Mayan and pre-Incan art, e.g.? A lot of what I've seen looks like depictions of some biotechnological entities, creatures, surroundings... it is so... well, otherworldly... and it was created by people who had these visions and revelations thousands of years before Icke yet used the same connecting medium... But of course it's pure speculation... just one thing that makes the far-out parts of his message a tentative possibility -- at least I know and understand his primary metaphysical source (if the story is true of course), don't know about his other sources... Really don't know.

Thank you, Seth!

I agree with your analysis completely, and I have no idea how and why he knows what he knows, a government-implanted provocateur is a realistic possibility, though the accusation would have to be substantiated by at least one fact, IMO, something I currently don't have -- not one... doesn't mean they don't exist, of course. But then there's another thing... more up our collective metaphysical alley, so to speak (we're primarily a metaphysical forum after all! ;) )... so... the story goes he went to Peru and took ayahuaska, and that's what got him started with all the weirdness and all the revelations and then supposedly all the research was undertaken to figure out what the f... This one little fact (IF it's a fact, I dunno) might explain the far-out stories of his very differently. Ayahuaska is notorious (through millennia of native use in shamanic rituals) for opening up communication with other dimensions and other worlds, even other galaxies (sic), and native American "vegetalista" shamans were talking about strange interspecies communication for thousands of years, some of them veritably intergalactic. Have you seen Mayan and Incan, pre-Mayan and pre-Incan art, e.g.? A lot of what I've seen looks like depictions of some biotechnological entities, creatures, surroundings... it is so... well, otherworldly... and it was created by people who had these visions and revelations thousands of years before Icke yet used the same connecting medium... But of course it's pure speculation... just one thing that makes the far-out parts of his message a tentative possibility -- at least I know and understand his primary metaphysical source (if the story is true of course), don't know about his other sources... Really don't know.

I Love Ayahuascha dearly, I am one of Her great fans, and I would recommend Her to 'nearly' anyone.

And Yes the Art is similar isn't it :)

Still though I Know a lot of nut cases who take it regularly and it doesn't seem (I may be wrong here) to help them. I believe that If you surrender to her she will heal and work on you, but if you don't she will amplify all the weirdness in your psyche...

In the Amazon there are many Shaman who use Ayahuascha for cursing, and their psychic battles, not for healing.

But it does raise some Interesting points if that is what happened to Icke. I hope so...

Thanks again.

Seth

Sign in to follow this