Sign in to follow this  
goldisheavy

Tai Chi class review

Hey guys, I went to one Tai Chi class and I wanted to give my feedback.

The guy there had a nice beard. The beard said "I know what I am doing". Also the guy wore very authentic clothing. I don't know what it is but it looked Chinese so it gave me a sense of confidence. And when the guy demonstrated Tai Chi moves, I noticed a pleasant body smell. Very good. Good smile. Nice person.

A++++++++

Highly recommended. Would do business again.

Hey guys, I went to one Tai Chi class and I wanted to give my feedback.

The guy there had a nice beard. The beard said "I know what I am doing". Also the guy wore very authentic clothing. I don't know what it is but it looked Chinese so it gave me a sense of confidence. And when the guy demonstrated Tai Chi moves, I noticed a pleasant body smell. Very good. Good smile. Nice person.

A++++++++

Highly recommended. Would do business again.

You gotta be kidding.

That's the way i choose my teachers - i smell em

I also don't care how they move as long as they wear the right clothing LOL

Nice person is important

PROTIP: You better believe the beard is where it's at.

Just look at this guy for example:

Taoism--old_sage.jpg

Every real Taoist teacher and immortal has a beard. If you don't spot the beard, it's most likely a fake teacher.

PROTIP: You better believe the beard is where it's at.

Just look at this guy for example:

Taoism--old_sage.jpg

Every real Taoist teacher and immortal has a beard. If you don't spot the beard, it's most likely a fake teacher.

good point - will keep it in mind :lol:

You should grow a beard too. It will undoubtedly improve your Tai Chi.

But the fresh Tai Chi smell. That takes years.

Michael

You should grow a beard too. It will undoubtedly improve your Tai Chi.

But the fresh Tai Chi smell. That takes years.

Michael

I know where to buy Tai Chi deodorant

Saves years of practice :)

I am 23 and can not grow a beard. this realization has been haunting me for years, knowing the truth that to be a sage a beard is required. My life dream of living on a mountain like Pai Mei in Kill Bill 2 is shattered. any student that climbs the mountain and sees a beardless sage, will only see a false prophet.

pai_mei.jpg

any student that climbs the mountain and sees a beardless sage, will only see a false prophet.

Amen brother. Not a truer word has been spoken. This is why I have my doubts about some of the Gurus on this forum. Glowing hands are good and bright smiles are good, but having a naked chin is a dead give away of amateurism. What good is your smile if you have no beard? It doesn't look convincing at all. I mean, I know what sages look like. I also know what Joe Plumber looks like. Nobody can fool me. The difference is obvious.

Amen.

Puberty is my path to enlightenment.

Edited by mikaelz

I am 23 and can not grow a beard. this realization has been haunting me for years, knowing the truth that to be a sage a beard is required. My life dream of living on a mountain like Pai Mei in Kill Bill 2 is shattered. any student that climbs the mountain and sees a beardless sage, will only see a false prophet.

pai_mei.jpg

Have you considered growing your hair out and tying it in a knot underneath your chin? If your hair is long enough, you can even make a "bottom knot" and skewer it tight with a piece of ivory or bone. Many young sages I have met go with this method.

i guess this means that women have to get mass testosterone injections in order to "grow" their sagliness (aka beard). it now makes so much sense that so many religions consider men superior, it is the ability to become an outstanding sage (aka adept beard grower) :P:D:lol:;)

Sign in to follow this