Sign in to follow this  
growant

KAP 1-Los Angeles- Seminar Review

Finished KAP 1 yesterday, met Santiago for the first time.

He has an infectious smile, a sweet nature, and generously gives out methods that others would make you kiss their butt for years for. Added some cool tools to my toolbox, looking forward to exploring them.

Thumbs up!!!

Finished KAP 1 yesterday, met Santiago for the first time.

He has an infectious smile, a sweet nature, and generously gives out methods that others would make you kiss their butt for years for. Added some cool tools to my toolbox, looking forward to exploring them.

Thumbs up!!!

Anyone who attended, please send me a PM with your EMAIL so I can send you Glenn's Meditation mp3 & Chi Sets Video.

Peace

Santi

For those who are interested, some of the highlights of the seminar/weekend were-

1- getting healing from Santiago and class members in the center of the circle- felt way cool

2- Santiago showing us some funky tibetan exercises that were the quick way to open the channels. Santiago, I'm going to have to videotape you doing these (if I can get my new camcorder working) next time we meet as my memory of them is spotty

3-talking with Santiago during breaks and such- he is knowledgable about all kinds of martial arts, chi kung, herbs, and other cool stuff.

For those who are interested, some of the highlights of the seminar/weekend were-

1- getting healing from Santiago and class members in the center of the circle- felt way cool

2- Santiago showing us some funky tibetan exercises that were the quick way to open the channels. Santiago, I'm going to have to videotape you doing these (if I can get my new camcorder working) next time we meet as my memory of them is spotty

3-talking with Santiago during breaks and such- he is knowledgable about all kinds of martial arts, chi kung, herbs, and other cool stuff.

Haha Thanks : )

You mean the 6 TRUL KHOR?

: )

yeah the group healing was special : )

What about the Tummo : ) It was great to get the whole room HOT.

& Mike having Kriyas uncontrollably with Body spiking and vibrating and Laughing uncontrollably. : ) & Kashanna having orgasms and Bliss during meditation : ).

That was funny. You missed when Mike opened Glenn's bones from container by mistake and then his hands got BURNING hot for the next 24 hours! And also I rubbed some on Charlies crown chakra he started to have kriyas & Go in to state of bliss. : )

Glenn is Funny : ) A real master of "CRAZY WISDOM".

Timo & Bobby also had some awakenings that weekend : ) I was happy to see that. Both of them had major shifts in 3rd eye and where able to "SEE" energy more.

that was at the end of day 2 when most left. He emailed me today said he is still having Heats and Kriyas. : )

It was a fun time. I enjoyed sharing with everyone and it felt like family : ). I loved being there.

G you are a good man I hope we meet again soon. AND PRACTICE!

Love

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

Haha Thanks : )

You mean the 6 TRUL KHOR?

: )

yeah the group healing was special : )

What about the Tummo : ) It was great to get the whole room HOT.

& Mike having Kriyas uncontrollably with Body spiking and vibrating and Laughing uncontrollably. : ) & Kashanna having orgasms and Bliss during meditation : ).

That was funny. You missed when Mike opened Glenn's bones from container by mistake and then his hands got BURNING hot for the next 24 hours! And also I rubbed some on Charlies crown chakra he started to have kriyas & Go in to state of bliss. : )

Glenn is Funny : ) A real master of "CRAZY WISDOM".

Timo & Bobby also had some awakenings that weekend : ) I was happy to see that. Both of them had major shifts in 3rd eye and where able to "SEE" energy more.

that was at the end of day 2 when most left. He emailed me today said he is still having Heats and Kriyas. : )

It was a fun time. I enjoyed sharing with everyone and it felt like family : ). I loved being there.

G you are a good man I hope we meet again soon. AND PRACTICE!

Love

Santi

Glenn's bones?/ woahhhhh!!!!!!!

cool :D

sounds like a crazy interesting time. really makes me want to attend a seminar. maybe someday :)

anything happening over the summer? maybe I can come down.. or at least do long distance seminar. in person would be so much better of course. after our conversation last night i was thinking about coupling powerful energy techniques with my stillness meditation, i think it will be a good combo.

but only if i learn from someone who knows the deal, enough books! where in Florida are you btw?

Glenn's bones?/ woahhhhh!!!!!!!

cool :D

sounds like a crazy interesting time. really makes me want to attend a seminar. maybe someday :)

anything happening over the summer? maybe I can come down.. or at least do long distance seminar. in person would be so much better of course. after our conversation last night i was thinking about coupling powerful energy techniques with my stillness meditation, i think it will be a good combo.

but only if i learn from someone who knows the deal, enough books! where in Florida are you btw?

It was fun time in LAX. You never know what is going to happen with Glenn's bone chips : )

I have them in a safe container.

He likes to go to workshops where we travel : )

Schedules will be up soon on KAP site.

I know there will be one in Arizona, LA again, and maybe in NY also there will be one in Miami.

Peace

Santi

if you have one in NY (after June 1st since i'll still be in China) then I am there.

It was fun time in LAX. You never know what is going to happen with Glenn's bone chips : )

I have them in a safe container.

He likes to go to workshops where we travel : )

Schedules will be up soon on KAP site.

I know there will be one in Arizona, LA again, and maybe in NY also there will be one in Miami.

Peace

Santi

Santi

Do you have date and location in AZ yet? Contact info?

ralis

Do you ever do seminars in Canada? Or places like Seattle or Washington or even somewhere in Montana maybe? It would be nice to see a seminar in Vancouver or something like that. I would love to attend one, but flying all the way to Florida, NY, LA and places like that make it kinda pricy for this cat.....Would do the online courses, but don't have the computer capabilities these days. Meaning I'd have to buy a new computer making that option pricey too :P . Would really like to learn though. It sounds like quite an intense program where people have some intense reactions. Hope someday it works out for me to attend.

Love,

Carson :D

Carson why would you need to buy a new computer? Skype doesn't take much to run. whats wrong with the computer you post on?

Carson why would you need to buy a new computer? Skype doesn't take much to run. whats wrong with the computer you post on?

It is my day job computer, which is on the General Electric network server, which contains a "Smartfilter" which means I don't get Youtube, Facebook, etc etc....And my home computer is my recording studio Mac, which is running OS 9.2.2 because of the ProTools version I am running for audio recording. My PC laptop has 700 some viruses from leaving it turned on on an unsecured network while my wife an I went to New Zealand on our honeymoon. That's my technical sitch. Lame I know. Would love to take a seminar though.

Love,

Carson:D

Edited by CarsonZi

It is my day job computer, which is on the General Electric network server, which contains a "Smartfilter" which means I don't get Youtube, Facebook, etc etc....And my home computer is my recording studio Mac, which is running OS 9.2.2 because of the ProTools version I am running for audio recording. My PC laptop has 700 some viruses from leaving it turned on on an unsecured network while my wife an I went to New Zealand on our honeymoon. That's my technical sitch. Lame I know. Would love to take a seminar though.

Love,

Carson:D

Why not just reinstall the OS on your laptop and use AVAST anti virus. Takes about 4 hrs.

ralis

Why not just reinstall the OS on your laptop and use AVAST anti virus. Takes about 4 hrs.

ralis

Laptop is a PC and the viruses are in my Virus software. It's kinda difficult to explain. Also my laptop's battery (I think) is an issue, because even when the computer is plugged into a power source it will only last for about 5 minutes before it shuts itself off.

Love,

Laptop is a PC and the viruses are in my Virus software. It's kinda difficult to explain. Also my laptop's battery (I think) is an issue, because even when the computer is plugged into a power source it will only last for about 5 minutes before it shuts itself off.

Love,

OS reinstall will sort that, then just put AVAST/AVG on a USB from work and put on home laptop before going online.

Or put a linux OS on it, you can even run from a USB with linux on it.

Simon

PS appologies off topic

If you do not know how to reinstall the OS, it is a very simple procedure.

1. Start the computer.

2. When the boot screen appears, press F11.

3. Just follow the instructions on the screen.

This will install the OS back to factory settings and software. The OS files are on a separate secure partition on the hard drive. After you reinstall, be sure to create backup discs if you have not already done so.

ralis

OS reinstall will sort that, then just put AVAST/AVG on a USB from work and put on home laptop before going online.

Or put a linux OS on it, you can even run from a USB with linux on it.

Simon

PS appologies off topic

That won't solve the fact that this particular computer can't stay turned on for more than 5 minutes. That problem was happening before we got all the viruses.

Carson

P.S. Yes, sorry for being off-topic here.

Sign in to follow this