Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

TB Guided Meditation Live

I collect guided meditations. I recently purchased one from wudangtao.com. Cameron had a link to it, they're sponsoring his trip. For $25 I downloaded there meditation. It included evening and morning, both about 30 minutes.

They're very good, I assume its done by Master Chen, but I could be wrong. I'l be playing the night time one shortly. Go to Live Chat to hear it, if you want.

Short review, its good, the reader voice is very accented (Chinese) but is clear and comforting, there's good music in the background. The breathing method throughout is a gentle type of reverse breathing; they have you squeeze the anus as you breath in, this tends to make my breathing more reversed. Much imagery of the moon within the tantien.

Its getting late, I'm putting it on. Join me if you want. I even know if it will work. But if it doesn't, so what, I'll be listening to it anyway.

Michael

Starting in 5 minutes. Thats 11:00 Central American time (I'm in Chicago)

Putting on the morning guided meditation by Wu Dang Tao group in 5 minutes. Thats 7:05 Central American time. Go to Live Chat audio to listen.

Michael

edit

Monday night, few people on, I'll won't broadcast the night meditation, but I'll try again Tues morning.

Sign in to follow this