Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Best rappers?

Ok, now for a serious question..who are the top rappers of all time? I don't mean best selling then you have guys like MC Hammer and Puff Diddy up there.

So who are the best? Who has the best "flow".

My posthumus list...

1. Nas

2. JZ

3. Beastie Boys(Get put up a couple spots for being white and no that's not rascist)

4.Emenem(He pushes the envelope alot but can't deny his skillz on the mic)

5. LL Cool J(Who can forget classics like Round the way girl and Ime gonna knock you out? He is an Icon.)

So what do you think bitches?(It's cool to say bitches since this is a rap thread..bitch.)

Ok, now for a serious question..who are the top rappers of all time? I don't mean best selling then you have guys like MC Hammer and Puff Diddy up there.

So who are the best? Who has the best "flow".

My posthumus list...

1. Nas

2. JZ

3. Beastie Boys(Get put up a couple spots for being white and no that's not rascist)

4.Emenem(He pushes the envelope alot but can't deny his skillz on the mic)

5. LL Cool J(Who can forget classics like Round the way girl and Ime gonna knock you out? He is an Icon.)

So what do you think bitches?(It's cool to say bitches since this is a rap thread..bitch.)

7673[/snapback]

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutang! Bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bitch .. I don't have that deep a knowledge a rap, but I really like J-Live, Eminem, Biggie, Dr. Dre., and Ludichrist (off the top a my head).

Nas is the shit too, dog. I'm kind of over the Beastie Boys style of rap but I used to like them a lot. Paul's Boutique was their best IMO.

Dude, how dorky am I trying to sound ghetto in this post?

I do live in Oakland though ....

Beeeaatches!

Sean.

Ludicrous new album is on my list. He is from the ATL..my former place of habitat..

You just can't beat the deep meaning in lyrics like " I got hos in different area codes".

Know what Ime saying? You know what I mean? Ya understand what I am tellin' you? You know SON?

I could never really get into people calling eachother SON in high school.

Holla!

All rap be good, my man.

(Okay, so maybe not all...but MOST) :P

There are so many levels of it though...its almost become too general to say "rap"...funny as that sounds

Gotta go bust it with some chicken now...hit ya up later

Sign in to follow this