Sign in to follow this  
Teddy

Kissing after qigong

I realise I may be completely delusional, but I worry about kissing within about half an hour after practicing qigong, because of what it feels like. Has anyone else felt similar? If so what? The thing is I have heard lots of advice like 'dont have sex within an hour of practice' etc All these warnings about losing your chi... and I'm worried that hearing all this stuff has just made me paranoid... but... I feel something very real, and it feels like a drain of somekind. Although at the same time they are about the BEST kisses ever ...so maybe it's a good thing. What I would like to hear from you all is that it is good to kiss after chi kung. After all it is fine to practice 'healing' after chi kung apparantly, and that doesn't leach chi.

I don't know of anything like official rules, and personally I shower right after chi kung which is generally agreed as a bad thing. But it doesn't feel like that to me, it feels refreshing. And I do like to break rules B) so YMMV.

but... I feel something very real, and it feels like a drain of somekind. Although at the same time they are about the BEST kisses ever ...so maybe it's a good thing.

Your feelings KNOW what is happening. Feeling a drain is good :blink: just re-focus on the exchange i.e. what you get back in return. What you refer to as the "best" feelings.

It's the ever popular battery vs conductor battle. People will be in one system or the other and that will shape their response. For me the sort of tantra stuff I do with girls is a "conductor mindset" and the more I can give the more I get back in return :D

I realise I may be completely delusional, but I worry about kissing within about half an hour after practicing qigong, because of what it feels like. Has anyone else felt similar? If so what? The thing is I have heard lots of advice like 'dont have sex within an hour of practice' etc All these warnings about losing your chi... and I'm worried that hearing all this stuff has just made me paranoid... but... I feel something very real, and it feels like a drain of somekind. Although at the same time they are about the BEST kisses ever ...so maybe it's a good thing. What I would like to hear from you all is that it is good to kiss after chi kung. After all it is fine to practice 'healing' after chi kung apparantly, and that doesn't leach chi.

why waiting?

Kiss during chi kung. In this way you can feel the energy leave, mix with her, and come back re-envigorated. And honestly you haven't really mastered a chi gung practice unless you can do it while having sex.

I met few people who can honestly say they mastered the long form of Tai Chi.

Honestly, who told you not to have sex within an hour after doing practices. Was it from Yoga? I never heard this from any form of Taoist Chi Gung. There are celibacy practices, but that is another story. But no kissing? never heard of that. Maybe someone was together with a little vamp, and then generalised a problem which was just theirs.

Honestly, who told you not to have sex within an hour after doing practices. Was it from Yoga? I never heard this from any form of Taoist Chi Gung. There are celibacy practices, but that is another story. But no kissing? never heard of that. Maybe someone was together with a little vamp, and then generalised a problem which was just theirs.

B.K. Frantzis at the end of his book "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body" says:

"Unless you have learned to regulate the internal flow of your qi during sexual intercourse and control your ejaculations, it is best to avoid practicing qigong two to three hours before and after intercourse. this avoids unbalance the regulated flow of qi gained through qigong practice and prevents excessive energy loss."

Just throwing that out there.

I think it's a bad idea to have sex after qigong in the long run, it does deplete yang Qi that could otherwise be inwardly directed for neigong practice. But, sometimes, it's a better idea to spend a little, unless you're seriously deficient. After all No one likes a miser. :lol:

But from personal folly, I will strongly recommend not having sex after neigong. Especially in the first stages. While lower Dantien energy is accumulating but still not anchored, having sex afterwards can put the lot of that Qi in a place you don't want it.

In general I'd say it's best not to get too serious about your cultivation practice, at least neigong practice, until your responsibility can outpace your cravings.

Its easier to notice when foriegn energy is in your system. I had someone fill a lower center with energy and shortly later after felt strong sexual desire and masterbated :rolleyes: . It felt great but all the energy that had been added, I felt leave. The next day ( or was it later that same day? I don't recall exactly) I asked him to fill up that area again, and repeated my mistake, and had the same effect.

That would be my experience anyway. Kissing seems different to me though, wouldn't most of your accumalated energy be lower in your body? i wouldn't think that it would travel to the lips and you'd risk it draining out so quickly from that area. I just don't know of course though!

Its funny, the original problem was that I couldn't feel that energy center on my own, or thought I couldn't. just trying things out can lead to learning. Practice with two or more personnel is my favorite way of practicing energy work.

Edited by Mokona

Well I can't claim to know the various ins and outs of energy practice.But if we kiss someone with the intention of true love, in my book it can only be a good thing.

Sign in to follow this