voidisyinyang

On Chunyi Lin

Levitation, Water to Wine, healing deafness, paralysis.... these are the experiences he shared and confirmed through his teaching.

Hey Alan: Good luck with your book publishing. I'd be glad to do an email interview. I have one recently but it's in Spanish with links to my other articles online (which go back to English) -- maybe you've seen this, just scroll down at http://mondopsicotronico.net. Actually it's almost a year old I think but took a while to be translated!

On the issue of gurus I can only speak from my experience with qigong master Chunyi Lin. He's always been very professional, honest and a lot of fun while at the same time doing life-saving healing with "laser-love"; communication with ghosts and spirits; telepathy; and long-distance phone healing. http://springforestqigong.com Chunyi Lin reads peoples' past lives but rarely tells you the information unless it would help in the healing. I haven't seen him in 4 years but he still comes up strongly in my dreams and I think he still does healing on me. The level of commitment to do serious spiritual training is not realistic in modern times. Once the body is transformed into electromagnetic fields then the energy does become dangerous and supervision is necessary. Still we can all learn the philosophy and practice the healing and this, in itself, is a very radical message -- more subversive than even radical activism.

When I was doing my qigong training back in 2000 my close friend asked me to attend this yearly Halloween radical puppet show in the park at night -- huge puppets based on the magical story from ancient times. A tantric fertility myth. As I sat in the audience all I could do was kick myself for leaving my room where I had been practicing the qigong since that experience was so much more sublime. As Master Nan, Huai-chin states the modern person almost always falls back from the spiritual world into the mundane world -- due to "heroic overexuberance" because paranormal powers are created before the third eye is fully open.

And so I kept on training and I did do an 8 day "energy feast" with lots of full-lotus but no food and only half a glass of water. I was never hungry, nor thirsty and the electromagnetic fields just kept getting stronger and I needed less and less sleep. As I told my coworker recently when in this state the top of the skull gets soft and pulsates with electromagnetic energy and the center of the hands and feet pulsate with electromagnetic energy. Water is created through some sort of reverse electrolysis and flows down through the skull via the 3rd Eye. Breathing through the lungs is rarely needed since the body converts to electromagnetic pulsations. Then a vortex of energy bends spacetime itself -- the room spins around me as I sat in full-lotus. I was seeing dead spirits coming to hear Chunyi Lin speak at his Level III retreat meditation. Chunyi Lin confirmed this truth.

I biked into work and proclaimed I felt great even though it had been 8 days and I'd only had half a glass of water. But the mundane world had become very ethereal. Food was poison. I had telepathy and telekinesis. People around me freaked out and even though I healed my mom of a serious illness there was also some energy accidents of sorts -- like pulling a lady's spirit out of the top of her skull -- without touching her. So I stopped my training and just practiced less intensely, while doing research. I read Master Nan, Huai-chin's books -- three times each just to understand the basic concepts he describes. Now they're out of print.

My winter project has been watching all the documentaries in the Minneapolis library -- I got half way through -- some 700 DvDs. I watched the documentary on Burning Man -- about a "give away" society. Everything as an exchange of love. It was very cool and a philosophy I practice on my own with books and music. I realize that people do psychedelics at Burning Man but the qigong teacher here in Minnesota is so far beyond any drugs it's not even imaginable. He spent a month in a cave in full-lotus taking no water, no sleep, and no food. Now he fasts one day a week and the rest of the week just eats a little veggie meal once a day. He sleeps just a few hours a night and the rest of the time he heals people.

So I haven't traveled much since I took his classes. I have read one book a day on average for the past 9 years -- in order to better understand the experiences I had with qigong master Chunyi Lin. I sit in full-lotus as much as possible and still have euphoric healing energy transmissions with people all the time. I can always feel a magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain as the energy of my lower body pulses up from the full-lotus and through the vagus nerve. The electromagnetic pulsation is now focused on the center of my forehead as the energy shoots out of my brain. I recommend you take his classes and/or get a phone healing from http://springforestqigong.com.

All the best,

drew

Drew,

Do you think Chun Yi Lin's distance sessions are just as powerful as his phone sessions?

Does he offer both? I though Master Chunyi Lin himself did just the phone session and his students did the distance session.

Alan wrote a featured post on psychedelics and yoga at http://realitysandwich.com -- he's interviewing me for his new book on the subject.

On distance healing -- thanks for the clarification -- I was a TEST case for Jim Nance doing DISTANCE healing and I assure you it was VERY effective. He was opening my third eye and my brain was burning up with bliss. Essentially I was at the qigong class and everyone was gone except me and Jim who was still in full-lotus. He said he was going up stairs to meditate more and I said: Can I join you? He said MAYBE LATER. So I was thinking that maybe in a later class I could join him which would be awesome. I bike home and I hadn't had any food that day even though I had biked some 10 miles to 15 miles. So I dumpster dived some bagels -- the total ANTI-qigong diet. haha. THEN I went back into full-lotus in my room and for some reason the energy was so strong in the center of my brain -- burning hot with bliss -- I had to STOP meditating because it was just over-whelming. The only time that has happened is when Chunyi Lin, one time, also did a distance healing on me during his retreat -- he had left the room after reading my aura (and I had been fasting for a week with just half a glass of water). So I knew the energy I was experiencing in my third eye was way more powerful than my own energy and it wasn't from the full moon since it wasn't the right time. Nevertheless I let it go, just accepting that the energy was overwhelming me and I had to stop meditation. I continued my week where I sit in full-lotus every day, etc.

I bike to class the next week and before class starts Jim Nance pulls me into the hallway, looks into my eyes and says: DID YOU FEEL ANYTHING? I look at him at first in ignorance. I think for a second and then remember what had transpired between us after class and then what I had experienced the same night. I was COMPLETELY FLABBERGASTED. I couldn't say a word. I just looked at him and he knew what I was thinking and I might have said: "that was you!" But I think I didn't even say anything. It was shock. That was in 1995 -- right before Jim Nance was declared a qigong master by Chunyi Lin.

To do distance healing Chunyi Lin just needs the first name, age, sex and location (city) of the person he is healing. I would assume it's the same for Jim Nance as well. The CONSCIOUSNESS does the healing -- so you focus that information and then from that conceptual awareness you GO INTO THE EMPTINESS -- aka consciousness -- and the information gets transmitted by the consciousness to where it needs to go. Jim Nance told me that when he goes somewhere he REALLY IS THERE -- it's just as real as being awake. So he can definitely do long distance spirit travel healing.

One time in the class back in 1995 Chunyi Lin was teaching long distance healing and asked for anyone who needed healing. The lady in front of me said her friend was in the hospital and very sick. So Chunyi Lin got her friend's name, age, sex and did the healing. You could see him focus his awareness back into his third eye and his eyes were still open but they were looking into nowhere really. The healing just took a couple minutes -- and that's how long the phone healing takes as well.

The next week in class the lady was in front of me and she said that EXACTLY at the time Chunyi Lin did the healing her friend in the hospital recovered. The lady in front of me was STUNNED and literally went into shock -- saying: BUT HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? Chunyi Lin nonchalantly raised his arms to stretch while the lady was getting more and more worked up -- starting going into hysteria. Then an amazing thing happened. Chunyi Lin slowly lowered his arms and as he did so he faced the palm of his left arm towards the lady (right in front of me). We were several rows back so maybe 15 feet from Chunyi Lin. Suddenly I felt this ball of energy (blissful electromagnetic heat) shoot into the lady and she immediately calmed down into this peaceful state. I was amazed -- NO ONE ELSE SEEMED TO NOTICE -- it was just because I was right behind the lady that I too felt the energy. Otherwise Chunyi Lin acted as if nothing had happened and the class continued.

Drew, I always enjoy reading about your experiences with Master Chunyi Lin.

I have a lot of respect for Master Lin. His book "Born a Healer" is a great story about his life experiences. Highly recomended

Here's one quote from the book:

"I really enjoy my work. When I see people smile and walk out from the classes or my office without pain, no words can describe the joy and happiness in my heart"

Edited by mat black

I have nothing but good things to say about Master Lin. Spring Forest Qigong has helped me immensely. I am now starting level II and look forward to helping others more and more. The basic healing technique taught in level I does work, and works wonderfully I might add. My wife gets severe headaches from time to time and nothing helps as much as the technique I learned from Spring Forest. My wife was a skeptic at first, but after the first time I worked on her she was amazed (and at first so was I ). She said it feels like all the pressure and pain is being pulled right out of her head. It is an amazing thing to see someone in incredible pain one minute, then totally smiling and calm the next............

I also had a phone session with Master Lin a while back, very powerful.